Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?!
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-08-2014, 09:00 PM

(12-08-2014, 08:41 PM)TRHP Said:
(12-08-2014, 08:34 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: Oh, ain't this fucking precious? Little-failed-abortion whatever the fuck his name is, is questioning my significance after what? One match? One loss? Right, tell me how big of an impact you made laying flat on the mat staring up at the ceiling? That's not fucking rhetorical. Answer that, right the fuck meow! Meow? What the fuck? Don't judge me!

I'm judging you so hard.

Jacob sits forward.

"The Real Higher Power judges anyone and everyone, not just you sweetheart, so don't flatter yourself. Again what significant strides have you made though? Tell me that? That's right still, nothing."

Jacob sits back.

What have I done? Ever? Easy.

Former Trios Champion.
Second overall pick in the 2013 Lethal Lottery.
The only person to secure the victory in a match that also featured the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.
Made then X-Treme Champion Steve Davids tuck his tail and run away with a challenge.
And, the mere mention of my name, four months removed from my last XWF appearance, still strikes more fear in the hearts of the XWF than you looking into their eyes.

Oh, and don't worry about judging me. I was judging myself for being a little fucking bitch and cutting me off.
I thought it'd lighten the mood! Shut the fuck up. Right, back to judging. Y'know, being a gay woman with DID and a wrestler? I've heard all the judgment you and your higher power can think of and I've heard it conveyed better.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by Pest - 12-08-2014, 11:58 AM
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 12-08-2014, 09:00 PM