Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 12:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Was Mandii born a boy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
10.00%
2 10.00%
no
50.00%
10 50.00%
who cares, she's stll the champion of Frodo's heart
40.00%
8 40.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii?
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-25-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:kinda like how maddy, santos, etc suck your tiny dick?

What did I ever do to you, Peter?

Oh wait, I gave you a fucking KING OF THE XWF title shot back in the day. For FREE!

Who else around here gives you free title shots? Feder and Soldier left you all on your own to defend those tag belts, but I stuck around and gave you opportunities! I was your real tag partner because Feder and Soldier couldn't hack it anymore.

I'm not the one who raped you next to the volcano. Frodo is

I'm not the one who tried to get up in you. Fatback is

I'm not the one who stripped you in a bra and panties match and threw a scorpion on you. Scorpio is

I'm not the one who abducted Maria Brink and gave her AIDS. Kevin Steen and Ezekiel's AIDS did

I might as well be your one and only ally around here, Peter. But fuck it now, right?

You'd rather see me go and "suck Theo's tiny cock" instead of helping you, then FINE. I would have rather had your back in this war but if you'd rather see me join the enemy then fuck it.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 05-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Does Mandii put the man in Mandii? - by Mia Dim - 05-27-2014, 10:16 PM