Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniff. Snort. Grunt.
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-29-2022, 08:43 PM

Somehow Atty lives to expectation thus failing expectations that she would not live up to expectations and with meh shrug kicks out.

The dejection in the boar's expression coupled with his soooo ugly it's cute face tempered any anger or irritation she may have had towards the narrator's euphemism and insinuations, that somehow, she had heard.

"I'm sorry Hotdog. You came a long way to go empty handed. Would you like to burrow your snort in my goodie pale."

Naturally he shakes yes, he is a filthy pig after all and so Atty shuffles and positions herself from the ground so Hotdog can get a good look and whiff.

Euphemism? Innuendo? Double entendre?
Are you brave and sick enough to find out?!

Atty, satisfied by her good deed, still felt Hotdog was disappointed and let down so offered her hand. What filthy pig didn't like the skin of it's head stroked.

Oooh fuck. Another one! Maybe this is it you effin deviants!

Still, after that, Hotdog seemed down. Atty decided that was enough of the foreplay. She knew what she had to do.

"Would you like me to mount you Hotdog?

Of course he did.

He was a pig.

Do we run the bit into ground. I'm not gonna show a girl a fucking a pig...an actual pig anyway. Let's do it and roll the dice to see if I fail expectations again....

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-30-2022), ALIAS (09-29-2022), Dolly Waters (09-30-2022), Finn Kühn (09-29-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Sniff. Snort. Grunt. - by Hotdog - 09-29-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: Sniff. Snort. Grunt. - by Atara Raven - 09-29-2022, 08:43 PM