Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST. PADDY'S DAY ANARCHY
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-18-2022, 03:10 PM

Backstage, Vita is seen out of the Hot Topic dresses that Sar was totally forcing on her and she totally maybe didn't enjoy the experience AT ALL! Anyway, yeah, jeans and a hoodie!

[Image: VITAINTRO.png]

"Ruby, sharing the ring with you tonight was TOTALLY COOL! And hearing the shock of the crowd at the end? WOW!"

Vita gently claps her hands together and bows to the camera.

"Thank you for the awesome experience, but there is something that held this bout back from being perfect..."

She pauses. Her eyes dart. How to word this? UGH, imagine how hard it would be to do face to face!

"Listen, Rubes, I appreciate you wanting to look out for me, but I'm a big girl and, uh... I've been giving some thought to what I want out of life, and that's definitely to succeed in this business and rise to even greater heights than I already have. To do that, I need to face the toughest competition at their best. I can't exactly claim that when my opponent takes time out's to make sure that I'm okay. So should our paths cross again, please give me the same Ruby that has faced down and defeated so many evils that were believed to be unstoppable forces until they crossed paths with the "Banana Lime Blur"! It shouldn't be too hard to pretend that I'm a wicked villain. I am a REJECTED hero, after all!"

Vita LOVES Ruby. She has ALL of Vita's respect and admiration. Seriously, "...so cool...", the girl is awestruck by her at times, but you can't help but notice the frustration in the quiet huff she lets out as she turns away from the camera.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History