Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENOUGH!!!!!!!
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-24-2020, 10:40 AM

Thumps Mini Morbid off careful not to cause more trauma to an already oxygen deprived and dysfunctioning brain.

Why do you wierdos only show up when I have a match. Like an actual match that counts? Hoping I'll be distracted? Hoping I'll just shrug my shoulders and let you win? Is that what is? Easy wins...fck sake. Whole roster gives me shit for 'fucking' my way to a title and literally all any of you do is try and fuck me for a title.

Well, I'm sorry my little Ben Wa ball sized friend, ain't happening and if by some mishap or miracle it did, the second I felt Lil Boo-Boo Bear wandering in my cave, I'm going to clinch and pinch his little fucking neck off and and excrete his head during my monthly. Dump him in the trash like his mother should have done on prom night.

And that will be the end of Might Mini Mouse, slayer of monsters and god's. King of Lego Land and Master of Polly Pocket houses the world over, entombed in a 7-11 Dumpster to be ingested and digested by small animals and shit out into a smaller speck of insignificance than he already is.

Then one day I come along and step in that shit because even in death Morbid I will walk over you, run over you, and then...wipe you away like I will do you and everyone else.

Kickout...

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Alexei Medved (04-24-2020), Shooter Syn (04-24-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-24-2020)

Messages In This Thread
ENOUGH!!!!!!! - by Mini Morbid - 04-24-2020, 07:33 AM
ENOUGH!!!!!!! - by Atara Raven - 04-24-2020, 10:40 AM