Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 05:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Hello everyone...
theNewBreed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-14-2019, 03:13 PM

Sorry i didn't get back to this right away... I have been a little busy.

Now... first of all, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it. It is hard for me to go to a new place where i am having trouble figuring out where to read everything in the first place, let alone trying to figure out where i fit in all of this.

Be assured, in the coming weeks, you will see less of the "shitty roster" angle and more of the meat of who and what I am IC as I get used to being here and learn more about the members.

I can only speak for myself on this, but i am pretty sure as the weeks go on, the other guys in the invasion faction will also do the same. We are using that angle to work our way into the company again, and to set the tone for what is to come, or at least I am anyway...

as for my name... I usually handle a whole group of characters that surround John Cable, and then entire group is referred to as the New Breed Foundation... so my profile is the handling account for all (even if it is currently just John) characters in the stable and as it goes on, you will see more of that.

on the pic base... I used to use Jason Mamoa for John... but then he got half his face ripped apart, and just isn't that cute anymore.

[Image: gZNikNC.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hello everyone... - by theNewBreed - 08-10-2019, 09:41 AM
re:Hello everyone... - by Ghost Tank - 08-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Hello everyone... - by theNewBreed - 08-10-2019, 12:43 PM
re:Hello everyone... - by Ghost Tank - 08-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Hello everyone... - by theNewBreed - 08-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Hello everyone... - by James Raven - 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Hello everyone... - by Corey Smith - 08-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Hello everyone... - by theNewBreed - 08-14-2019, 03:13 PM