Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 10:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2018, 05:12 PM

Hello everyone! Darius here. I hope you have all had a chance to read this week's edition of Wednesday Night Warfare. If you haven't please click on the link below and then come back to his post.

March 14, 2018 Edition of Warfare <== Read me!

This was my first attempt at putting together the results for a show here as a member of the XWF GM team. The result format may look very familiar and that was by design. As far as I know people seem to like the format we have been using so why fix something if it isn't broke right?

Well that is what I am here to find out. As it was my first time putting together the results I want to take this opportunity to ask all of you, the XWF community what you thought of them? Much like when roleplayers ask their peers for feedback on their roleplays I am asking all of you for feedback on the results.

What did you like?

What didn't you like?

Is there anything you would like to see done differently?

Is there anything you really hope we keep doing.

Put it all out there. There good, the bad and the ugly.

As I said this is my first go around with the results and so I want to make the most of the opportunity. As a member of the GM team I am here to help not just the rest of the General Managers and the Administrators but you the XWF roster. I am a resource for all of you so please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Even if it's just to say hello. Or to tell me why it is that having a GM with a black face is so troubling for you as I have heard it was for one particular member. I won't name names but come on bro, it's 2018.

I hope you all enjoyed the results as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you.

~Darius
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback - by Darius Xavier - 03-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Wednesday Night Warfare Feedback - by Mezian - 03-16-2018, 03:39 PM