Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: Edition X 7/7/2017
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-08-2017, 03:12 PM

(07-08-2017, 01:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Now see here you one ton balding pukebag! Which is exactly what comes out of your mouth every time you open it mind you...I've only had two matches here both of which were close contested despite my losing and have yet to be pinned in a match submitted yes but NOT pinned. and in case you were living under a rock I saved Panzer from a beatdown by Blingsteen and those bozos from BX3!

If you have any desire to share the same beating I gave them I have no qualms with that at all! Otherwise I'd curb my tongue with the insults and show some proper respect!

Woah, woah, woah there demon hunter.... Don't count your chickens before they lay an egg! Calypso! is a five time, five time, five time, five time........ ...... five...

Ponders then nods.

FIVE TIME FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION JABRONI. Calypso ain't even made the list yet, homes, so you BEST get in line. Nuh I'm sayin?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
(07-08-2017), JimCaedus (07-08-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: Edition X 7/7/2017 - by The Blue Tango - 07-08-2017, 03:12 PM