Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 07:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!!
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-03-2017, 09:02 PM

Trax is backstage sitting on a steel chair, his head bowed looking down at the floor. Steve Sayors approaches him, warily, understandably being familiar with Mr FN' Dominance's temperament.

Um, Trax... tonight you and Dolly came out short in the triple threat ladder match for the 24/7 briefcase with Jim Caedus getting the win...do you have any comments regarding the match?

Steve lowers his mic in Trax's face and Trax gets out the seat and stares at SS before yanking the microphone out his hands and looking into the camera.

Yeah I got a couple of words, before I talk about the match let me, my apologies Dolly, talk about the past. The whole point of me coming back to XWF was because I thought it was in dire straits, Scully was Universal Champion, a lot of the guys who were actual TRUE top guys when I first started were either happily retired like Duke, forced to retire like Lane or MIA like Game Girl. I thought yeah...XWF is in real deep shit right now, there's nobody really worth a damn that was capable of putting on classics or asses in seats like myself, so I came back...and you know what I realized? I realized...that actually wasn't the case...I was wrong. XWF is better now than its ever been, some of these newer guys are great at what they do and have shown they can hang with the best of them, even Mr FN' Dominance. Chris Chaos may of lost his Universal Championship tonight but he was the best Universal Champion since Vinnie Lane no doubt. Gabe Reno may be a slimly, sly, cheating weasel and I've got unfinished business with that soccer mom looking motherfucker but goddamn can that soccer mom go in the ring when he actually wants to, congrats on the win Champ. Now...as for the match I had against Dolly Waters and Caedus, let me say this....those two guys are two of the best competitors I've ever stepped in the ring with, ever. The size of Dolly's heart and fortitude is bigger then her body and she's about 10 years away from hitting her PRIME yet, her potential is scarily unlimitless, as for Caedus well he's just one tough motherfucker and I hope the dude stops being so goddamn insecure and realizes now he's right up there with myself and the other guys roaming around that people consider elite. People like to call me egotistical but I've always given credit when credit is due and well, credit is due. I WILL be Universal Champion again in 2017, sooner rather than later but... Caedus, you crazy son of a bitch...you did good, better than good actually, you better than me and Dolly tonight, which is incredible and you DESERVE that briefcase. That's all I've got to say.

Trax passes the stunned Steve Sayors the mic back and walks away heading to his locker room as the scene fades.

OOC: Amazing show and effort from everyone especially my opponents, easily one of the toughest yet funnest challenges I've EVER had.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(04-03-2017), JimCaedus (04-04-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-03-2017), Vincent Lane (04-04-2017)

Messages In This Thread
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Vincent Lane - 04-03-2017, 04:07 PM
re:LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Dolly Waters - 04-03-2017, 04:47 PM
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by JimCaedus - 04-03-2017, 06:05 PM
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by JimCaedus - 04-03-2017, 06:10 PM
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-03-2017, 07:03 PM
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Chris Chaos - 04-03-2017, 07:50 PM
re:LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Mr Killjoy - 04-03-2017, 09:02 PM
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by R A D I C A L - 04-04-2017, 12:25 AM
re:LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Drake - 04-04-2017, 01:02 AM
re:LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Robert Main - 04-04-2017, 05:36 AM
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!! - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-04-2017, 11:59 AM