Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LETHAL LOTTERY 4!!!!!
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-03-2017, 07:03 PM

After one of the most dangerous and BRUTALLL matches in XWF history, we saw Micheal Graves defeat Peter Gilmour in a bloody, EPIC match that saw the ring implode and both combatants wore out. Wait a second, we go into the back where Peter Gilmour is being attended to by the XWF medical staff. He is very bloody and looks like he went through a war. Sadly he lost a match of his liking to Micheal Graves. The doctors begin to wipe the blood off the blood off of Peter's chest and face. The amount of blood Peter lost covered 3 towels. YIKES!

We see Peter's girlfriend Mia Yim with Peter watching on and seeming concerned for her man. The doctors then begin to put tape and bandages over Peter's chest and head. Suddenly, we see Steve Sayors come in, after talking to Dolly Waters. Man, that guy gets around eh? Steve goes up to Peter as he's propped up by the medical staff. Peter begins to breathe a little slowly as he must have internal injuries as well.

Steve: Peter, you look like crud. Care to say anything about what you went through?

Peter: I won't lie to you Steven. I went through a war with Micheal Graves. But unfortunately, I didn't come out the winner. He took me to the Xtreme and all I can really say is that I lost to the better man. Clearly, Graves is more Xtreme than the God of Xtreme.

Peter slowly begins to get off the table and leave the room. But Steven stops him before he exits the door and asks him one final question.

Steve: Peter, one final question. Where do you go from here? Do you try to go for the Universal Title that Gabe Reno has? Or the Hart Title that Robert Main now has?

Peter: Heh, well Robert Main did challenge me for a match so I guess I owe him an answer. Robert, we'll dance real soon so shine that belt up for me. But as for where do I go from here? I dunno Steve. I've done all I can for the XWF. I've won just about every title here. Maybe it's time for me to walk away. Maybe it's time to say goodbye.

Steve: You can't be serious? You're leaving the XWF?

Peter gives Steve an evil smirk then says one final thing to him and the XWF universe as he looks into the camera.

Peter: The only thing I'll say Steven is that next Warfare... you will see a brand new Peter Gilmour.

Steve: What is Peter talking about? What will he come back as? Will the fat chick thrilla come back? Who else will come back? Who knows but we'll see next Warfare. Steve Sayors saying.. goodbye.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(04-03-2017), JimCaedus (04-03-2017)