Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 03:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump for Championship President
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-05-2016, 08:48 PM

"I never thought I'd say this and please don't tell my girlfriend Hillary Clinton, but Donald Trump is right and he's basically just reiterating everything I pointed out earlier when Scully tried to lie to the entire XWF universe and say nobody has challenged him. When clearly everyone saw in those earlier tapes from July that I did.

1. Scully is a pussy who barely even shows up on XWF programming, most likely avoiding brief case cash in's by yours truly. I'm busy defending and winning titles on Warfare for the past three months and what's he doing? Oh yeah, having non-title matches with Barney Green and comparing his dick size to the fat losers on XWF's minor league program Savage Saturday Night. He also hasn't defended his title in three months.

2. Vinnie Lane allowed it to happen for far too long and now his answer is a title match with Peter Gilmour?

3. Paul Heyman is, was, and forever will be a giant pile of steaming shit.

4. ...and everyone in the entire Duke family tree is a bunch of raging .

It's about time someone grabbed all these girls by the pussy and juggled their ovaries around."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
(11-05-2016)

Messages In This Thread
re:Trump for Championship President - by Unknown Soldier - 11-05-2016, 08:48 PM
re:Trump for Championship President - by Big Nate - 11-07-2016, 03:28 PM