Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Encrypted Diaries: Who Would Care About This Promo? (RP 2)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-01-2013, 06:04 PM

[The Scene opens up to Black's Apartment with the room lighting all green. Then we see another detailed message that says..."Tak3 A Look In My Lif3 and see what I Se3". Then we see another big title that says...]

"Who Car3s about this Promo..."

[Then we see John typing on his laptop in his living room on the sofa trying to type up a meaningful promo for the world to see.]

Sparked Up some controversy form my last promo that I posted not to long ago, and i like to fully apologize to that guy who i considered a southern guy. Rebel, it was an insensitive on my part to just mention about things that i don't understand. Since, my promo's are...

[Then John takes a sip of a hardcore Vodka bottle that says.."Sattelite's Delights".. and continues to type this wretched promo.]

...non-coherent to you people that are viewing this from your computers. I get picked on a lot for how my promo's are bad, ugly, horrible and unable to understand it. That's fair, because I don't seem to be worth of piss inside this organization...

[Smokes a blunt that's stuffed with Purple hemp mixed with Angel Dust...coughs for a good 20 minutes with the laptop on his lap...then looks up on the Madness promo's and see's infamous ballads of Radio series and others people who are signed up for it. Then goes back into Word to type.]

...Minus Rebel who is mostly worried about Luca and some world title shot that is non-existent, I have to face guys like Mr. Radio, Shocker, Diaz, that Dong Worshiper Dwayne or any else who's going to enter this damn thing. All I hoping for is that I could be the last man standing within that Brooklyn Rumble, and to take that crown off Madison's head of his. Who knows?, I could let one of my fans take a crap inside of it and place it back on the downed and bloody Madison, as i stand tall as the guy who beaten his own slave master...to be KING OF XWF!!...muhhaha!...

[Then the camera man cues the thunderstrom noise...then John puts down his laptop and walks to the door.. then he see's his old flame, Candybox, in nothing but a Booty Shorts, Mid Riff Wet T-Shirt, and a pair of heels. Then she quickly sits on his sofa and John was trying to finish this promo on his sofa with her beside him.]

...Juan, I have more passion to rip your mask off and send you back to Tijuana were you belong. Did I go to far with that comment?..I have no idea to be honest...Well, thats all the time I have to type for you guys, tonight. Might come up with more stuff to cook up on those keyboards, see yall at Brooklyn.

[Then all we see is John closing his laptop and removing it from his lap...then we see his old flame on to of him with the Vodka Bottle spilling on the floor. The scene cuts off as we hear some moaning, to not get sued by the FFC.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-03-2013)