Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you want to see what I can do?
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-01-2013, 08:50 AM

Jordy is standing in a hallway hood up waiting for the camera man

A lot of people have been accusing me of being all talk, talk about this [i]

The screen fades to black and fades back in with familiar sounds of an Indy wrestling show, a green cursor appears on the screen typing

Place: Austin, Texas
Date: Sometime in 2011
Organisation: Unknown
Match: Danny Dementia VS Jordan Caliban

Both men are in the ring and the introductions are beginning, as his own intro is being read out Caliban jumps around the ring getting fired up, as the announcer reaches the climax of his name he sprints across the ring delivering a dropsault sandwiching his opponent between himself and the ropes then doing a flipping from the stomach kip up into a Hurricanrana sending Dementia half way across the ring as Caliban celebrates on the ropes. He then heads to the outside of the ring ignoring the much more seasoned opponent left to recover from 2 heavy hitting moves right from the start.... This would be his first mistake

Caliban starts looking around the ring for toys and throwing chairs into the ring half aiming for Dementia, as he tries to re-enter with a 2x4 Dementia smashes him in the face with a chair sending him back to the outside and into the guard rail to be followed seconds later by dementia wasting no motion coming over the top rope with a corkscrew flip plancha. Dementia brings his younger foe back into the ring and puts the 2x4 between 2 set up chairs power bombing Caliban through first the 2x4 and then dead lifting him back up twice to power bomb him through both chairs as well, causing the crowd to cheer "THAT WAS AWESOME" in shock. PIN!

Dementia breaks the pin himself and smiles. After delivering a vicious crucifix Buckle bomb he locks Caliban in the truly torturous Widows peak in a standing position before dropping down and holding on with all the torque Dementia can find. At this point Dementia is screaming at the ref "Ref if this bitch taps out and you ring the bell Ill put you in this hold or even better your wife, I say when this is done, this little bitch needs to learn to wait his turn" he uses one hand to pull Calibans hair and laughs as his opponent screams in pain

After about 30 seconds in the hold Jordy seems to be able to free a leg and work his way back to a standing position delivering a standing sliced bread into a jawbreaker, for only the second time in a hard hitting match the crowd erupts "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" Dementia's head recoiled back with so much force following the move that the momentum sends him flying up over the top rope and Caliban is left alone recovering in the ring. The crowd starts clapping trying to will both men on, Caliban finds his feet and runs the ropes back and forth screaming for Dementia to get up. He does only to be rewarded with a missile like Caliban flying through the middle ropes with a cannon ball Tope suicida. Caliban somehow ends up landing on his feet throwing Dementia back into the ring and setting up a chair. Going for a power bomb trying to return the favor Dementia blocks and drops to his knees like a sandbag only to receive a kick in the head for his intelligence followed by a basement Hurricanrana into the setup chair. "Ok lets end this, OH JAYSUS I AM GETTING PAID." He grabs another non damaged chair and goes out to the ramp connecting the ring and the stage. Setting up the chair he goes to the entrance way and screams "HE IS GOING HOME IN A FUCKING AMBULANCE" Jordy then sprints towards the chair and does Sabu's triple jump into a springboard shooting star press INTO A DOUBLE FOOT STOMP, CALIBAN FOR THE PIN

The screen fades to black and the green type reappears

Paying attention yet?

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-01-2013, 05:15 PM

(08-01-2013, 05:12 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(08-01-2013, 08:50 AM)Caliban Said: Paying attention yet?

No.

That's Cold Man

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-01-2013, 05:24 PM

(08-01-2013, 05:23 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: [color=#B3C95A]I prefer honest, but I suppose the truth can be construed as cold.[/color}

Coding fail

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-01-2013, 05:33 PM

"I must say, Mister Satellite's answer sums up my thoughts rather well."
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-01-2013, 05:39 PM

Yet again you paid enough attention to make comment so you disprove your statement, also Miss Diaz I see you couldn't resist coming and saying hi again too, you all seem to be so desperate to ignore me and yet you acknowledge everything I do. So yes thank you, you answered my question

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
John Austin (08-01-2013)