Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: John Black......
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 12:22 PM

John Blacks heinous promo just ended on the XWF website. The appalling production quality plus the scandalous and atrocious script reading by John Black adds to what maybe considered the absolutely worst promo in the history of XWF.
Jonny Rebel sits at a table laughing as Black's promo ends.

Man, where is the nearest trash can at?

Jonny Rebel finds the nearest trash can and picks up the computer screen and smashes it into the can.

That is what you do with complete and utter garbage. John Black.....where to begin...where to begin.........

Rebel sits back down, opens a water and takes a drink. He twist the cap back on and leans back in the chair.

Now, Mr. Black, I may be new around here and it may not be my place to ask, but I need to. What fucking language were you speaking in that little video? I could just barely make out what you were saying. Maybe XWF can get you a translator, maybe one that talks bullshit as well as you do. There are multiple problems with your assessment of me, Mr. Black.
First and foremost, something that I made Luca Arzegotti know, I am not southern, mother fucker. I was born in Washington D.C, on a military base and grew up in Cincinnati. If you would take half a fucking second to watch anyone else's videos, you would know this man.
Secondly, if you would have watched my promo on XWF.com from early this morning, you would know that I already pulled my name from the Rumble. I have other fish to fry and tossing scrubs like you over the ropes is not one of them just yet. Yet again, if you would pull you head from your ass and watch some promos, you would know this stuff. And perhaps you would get better at your own promos.
Lastly, did you watch the show last night Bitch? I held my own the whole night. It was Luca, just slightly getting an upper hand on me......and a handful of tights.....along with me making a rookie mistake.....for him to beat me. And for you to think you have a chance in hell to hurt me, you must be trippin......
You think you are underrated in XWF, well I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it's not that your underrated.........you just suck that much. Every organization needs a beating post, and you naturally fit that mold.

Rebel stands up and laughs as he walks away as the scene fades out.
[Image: jonnyrebel_zpsebe5953d.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-30-2013, 12:40 PM

[Image: tumblr_m3kk1qXmLV1qbx51ho1_500.gif]

Thank you for mentioning me in this promo.

Check out the my promo on Madness Boards, I "edited" for you.

If you have problems with me not reading your stuff, then i am "sorry".

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-30-2013, 12:44 PM

"Welp, I'm in before this shitstorm."

OOC: inb4 shitstorm. Really hope that doesn't happen though, guys. Don't do this. Pl0x. We really don't want you to.

Sincerely,

The twelve million accounts that are handled by the handler of Luca.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-30-2013), John Austin (07-30-2013), MattWard (07-30-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-30-2013, 12:52 PM

OOC:: It was my mistake for calling you on it. I just felt that if your going to mention someone in your r/p you might want to read some of their stuff. That's all. No disrespect intended.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-30-2013), AlexandraCallaway (07-30-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-30-2013, 03:53 PM

Alexandra walks in, looks around and shakes her head.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2013, 05:10 PM

Juan adjusts his lucha mask as he goes to speak.

Juan Madison: Pardon me, senor. But I think you should stop trying to blame John Black for all your problems. These problems which have you obsessed with Senor Luca for some reason.

Did John Black expect you to enter the Rumble when you uploaded your promo to the website? He did and so did I, because anyone with drive and passion for wrestling knows that this is an opportunity that you don't pass up. The Rumble is where the competition is, amigo. So why are you chasing after the guy who lost to the king last month and lost to a rookie last night? This same guy who isn't mentioned anywhere on the card and has signed up for Wednesday Warfare on that same week? Obviously, Senor Luca hadn't planned on competing on Madness since he's blocked, so why don't you take yo' bitch ass to Warfare, amigo?

What is this, a cry for help? Are you scared to confront your problems without Paul Heyman, chico? You think that puta, Paul Heyman, is gonna treat you all friendly the way he does Nightmare and Feder whenever he sees that they don't stand a chance against Luca?

I think this whole Luca problem of yours is just a way to avoid the competition.

Take your ass over to Warfare if you're gonna be a little bitch. There's no room for pussies at the Rumble in Brooklyn, amigo.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Rebel (07-30-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-31-2013, 03:20 AM

"Crazy people call out John Black." Alexandra chuckles.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rebel (07-31-2013)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2013, 06:17 AM

:3 x Better:
Leave John Black alone! He's my nigga!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-31-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2013, 06:23 AM

(07-31-2013, 06:17 AM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said: :3 x Better:
Leave John Black alone! He's my nigga!

are u coming for him?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion