Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 08:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Possible changes coming...
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-12-2013, 01:01 PM

(07-12-2013, 06:34 AM)Andrew Aldway Said: Now that's racist
Just trying to everyone ther...sure I missed some, but got the most popular!

(07-12-2013, 07:06 AM)Mr. Madison Said: Yeah, sorry about that, hah.

It wasn't my goal to bring racism or a bunch of crazy shit to Warfare, just a more relaxed role play environment.

If you guys want to come up with a list of what should/shouldn't be allowed for Warfare then I'll abide by it if it gets strong support. From what I experienced, it always came down to just "hey guys censor your bad words."

Warfare still had people getting brutally attacked, cussed out, and bullied.

Other than that, I can't think of anything unrealistic that would pop up on Warfare that we weren't already doing before.

Shove-It Saturday was the show where we had 9 foot klansmen, sex toy matches, and polar bears. Damn I miss that show. But that isn't what Warfare is turning into.

Oh I understand that whole aspect, I mean the whole idea of making warfare more like madness seems ok, giving a more fluid product overall. Regardless, it would be noce to have a distinct difference between the two shows. It doesnt nessicarily have to be content, sort of like how SmackDown is essentially the rising stars show, while Raw is mostly headliners. Of course TNA only has one show...so...

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-12-2013, 01:59 PM

To be fair I didn't like worming around using swear words all the time at least.

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-12-2013)
Chessmaster Offline
Philosophical Bad Ass

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-18-2013, 11:09 AM

I wouldn't mind playing around with Shove It Saturday Night. Maybe have special little things going on. I doubt people will think any of it if I did the little special shows. I like writing non sensical stuff as in the end that's my specialty. Outside my normal range it could be good. Especially if Chess Master was interim GM. If, the idea comes into fruition i'd love to be the first Interim GM. That way someone will try to top my booking each and every time.

[Image: chessmaster-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
X Raided Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-18-2013, 04:29 PM

So I've been thinking....if the rosters have exploded so much why don't we put the saturday show back up? I would write results each week and if need be not compete.....
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-18-2013, 08:44 PM

If you're interested in writing matches, me, Gio, and Duke could always use an extra hand on Wednesdays and Mondays.

Hopefully we get the guest GM show up and running soon. Ill get a thread going here tonight where people can pick dates if thats cool with Shane.
Hate Post Like Post