Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 07:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Is This What You Prepared For
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-18-2021, 01:18 AM

"You're not what you think."

"I am not what you think."

"Atara. Be still my heart, woman."

[Image: 649d97882bb5ec1e2d827c9667db2407.gif]

"Aphrodite had a hand in creating the first woman, Pandora. Pandora received gifts from every god, but from Aphrodite came her beauty. And, as the story goes, it was Pandora who unleashed all wickedness into the world, leaving only hope trapped within the eponymous jar."

"And that's where we come to the crux of it, Atara. Because I don't see you as an Aphrodite. I see you as more of a Pandora. Or at least, you have the POTENTIAL to be."

"I'm sure there will be doubters and cynics telling you not to accept my apple, love. Telling you that I'm toying with you, trying to get you to sacrifice the keys to paradise."

- The Engineer -

"You never listen."

"Refuse anything but your own idea of me."

"It's been almost a year to the day I heard her voice."

"Do You Remember."

Instantaneously, with no thought she exclaimed his name with a whisper. "The Engineer!"

As soon as she said it Atara's visage disappeared from the smoke and the candle died completely. She stood in pitch black and silence, only the creeping light of moon allowed Atara to see her reflection in the mirror at her front. She had her answer. The X-treme title was her path back to the Engineer. Would give her time and opportunity to prepare. Those months of polish she needed.

The pitter patter of rain was heard outside. A sudden downpour rattling her roof. Odd considering how the sky had just been clear and with the rain came the unnerving racket that was her doorbell...

"Who the hell.." Before the question could be asked a voice had answered. Shawn's voice. Starting for her bedroom door panicked, hearing the pain in his shouting, Atara was stopped just before she could past the threshold by another voice. A female voice seemingly from now where...

"Fuck Hope..."

Atara spun, torn between which voice to heed. Her room was empty. Empty but no longer dark. On her desk an open box glowed.

[Image: Panbox.gif]

"I wasn't alone in those dreams."

"I'm not alone now."

"Kallisti"

[Image: TeVYZQx.gif]

From the outside looking in she had watched, especially once Atara had joined. For months a keen and attentive eye was kept on this place. Osira had been very keen to join, but there was no need of her then. The Engineer had the monopoly on all the strife the XWF needed. They could say what they would, creation or not, it was his show and those who they supposed controlled the monster were blind to truth.

-Osira Themis-

"She never hated you because of your past, she hates you because you were a distraction."

"One I have chosen time and time again."

"Despite the selfishness."

“The last time I was in this position I decided to take it easy on you. Hell I allowed you to tap me out in the middle of the ring. Yes…. I allowed it. I gave you a title that at the time I felt you deserved. I put you on the fast track to becoming something greater than you are. I put you ahead of myself for months and months.”

“And what did I get in return?”

“Nothing.”

“There isn’t a single thing that you did for me. Everything you ever did or do is strictly for yourself. I’ll admit that in this business you have to do that to advance. I’ll also agree that you played your role perfectly. It’s not everyday that someone gets one over on me, so for that kudos. I guess you were listening sometimes.”

-Shawn Warstein-

"I gave you myself"

“I entered High Stakes. I was Witness. I had a sweet mask and even without the name power of Shawn Warstein, I managed to end up in the final four, and if it wasn’t for that shit head Corey none of this would be happening right now.”

-Shawn Warstein-

"I have alway listened Shawn."

"“She got to you didn’t she? Her song. The allure. The beauty.” The man chuckles as he continues. “It’s okay, you wouldn’t be the first man to fall under her spell, and I doubt you’ll be the last. She’s a crafty one. She doesn’t use her own abilities to climb, she uses other means. While she herself is talented, something is always missing.”

-Shawn 'The Witness' Warstein-

"You call me Whore."

The only canon fodder there is in this battle are the likes of Marf, Ms. Ash Quinn, Alias, Reggie, Barney, Themis, and the rest of the…. undesirables.

- Shawn 'The Witness' Warstein

"You call me Worthless."

He lost to Atara. The Queen of Mediocre. The woman who took the XWF by storm one year ago. Everyone thought it was going to be a hurricane, turns out it was just scattered showers. A few highlights, but nothing to really call their own.

-Shawn 'The Witness' Warstein

"You spit on my accomplishments."

Truly a snake in the grass, using her notoriety to get all the praise she could ever want. Unlike you Quinn she’s accomplished things before, something you cannot claim. Unfortunately the both of you are nothing more than speed bumps in the road. Just there to annoy the sports cars that actually have a shot of winning the race.”

-Shawn 'The Witness' Warstein-

"Dismissed me entirely"

“We are more than just a group of individuals with common goals. We are a family. "

-Shawn Warstein-

"Είμαι η οικογένειά σου?"

“Even if that means I have to take out blood, like Noah. Or Stable mates like Betsy. Or loved ones like Atara.

-Shawn Warstein-

"Who does this to family?"

"When one of best to ever lace up boots calls you out, and your band of merry idiots, most people salivate at that opportunity. Everyone wants to get in the ring with the GOAT… you didn’t think I was talking about myself did you? No. You see this is and always has been James’ fight. You laid hands on Betsy in a manner that he didn’t care for. This is wrestling after all and there will always be bumps in the road. And while I don’t like you putting hands on ‘sister mine’, even I understand the concept.

You put your hands on Atara, someone I like very much. Someone who I wouldn’t question putting a body in the ground for. Someone who has always had my back. And even THAT isn’t my main issue.

-Shawn Warstein-

"Who prioritizes loved ones last?"

"Είστε η οικογένειά μου"

-Shawn Warstein-

"Who questions family?"

"You claim Shawn writes the narrative, but he is just himself and allows others to form it for him."

-Shawn 'Hologram' Warstein-

"How will you allow them to paint me?"

[Image: yihYaHw.png]

"As wife? As Partner? As Equal?"

[Image: z6gxTk2.png]

"Or just another victim of Warsteins ambition."

Shawn quickly hops off of the Engineer and has his hand raised by the ref. Shawn grabs the title from him as Atara rolls in under the ropes. Shawn puts his hands down and raises her arms high into the air. Shawn once again calls for a mic, he stands over the body of the Engineer.

“It’s not the title that makes the man…. it’s the man that makes the title…”

Shawn drops the Universal title over the body of Engineer. Atara and Shawn both leave the ring walking up the ramp as medical personnel rush towards the ring. The camera pans over to Shawn’s face as he flashes a crooked grin as the camera cuts.

-March Madness 2020

"Ambitions I helped into reality."

"You needed me for."

"So Atara, considering that you DID just defeat the woman who was technically the last remaining eligible Bombshell Champion... congratulations. You picked up a few extra pounds of gold... but it's NOT the Bombshell Title. The Bombshell Title has EVOLVED. And what you re, Atara, is more than a bombshell... you are a shooting star in this company and in this business. So it is perfectly fitting that you would be not the NEW Bombshell Champion... but the FIRST Shooting Star Champion."

-Roxy Cotton-

"I have never needed you."

"I Chose You."

[Image: zSHaKzJ.png]

There you have it Shawn. The extent of the unfiltered, scathing, no punches held back, tirade you've been expecting. The confession of how I bewitched and used your name to get ahead, littered every promo with Shawn Warstein so people would watch. Coaxed you into every match to ensure I win. The tirade were I unwittingly give you all the ammo you need to ensure you get to be the victim. The martyr.

For you to point and emphasize, see...the bitch can't do it on her own. She needs me to prop her up and this time I'm not doing. She's shown her true colors like I knew she would. Oooh that conniving dirty bitch, she's not as smart she thinks.

I have a plan...I always plan Atara. I knew this was coming see...you just don't get it. I want this more than you, the people already know I'm coming out on top. Atara never had horse in this race. She's just a Legacy 5th wheel because I allowed it, not even a second rate Betsy. She lost the minute our names were drawn.

There it is Shawn. Verbatim.

Yes Dove, the very exact second we were paired. I lost because there is absolutely nothing I have to gain from this. If I win in the ring, it's because you let me. If I lose it's because I couldn't and either way you will strip me of more than my clothes once a-fucking-gain.

My fault right. It always is, I asked you Shawn. Was the finger on the trigger and you told me no. Just no. What wasn't said told me that even though, you had still loaded the fucking gun.

I dont know if I can hold back Atty....

Save me the pity party bs like you aren't control, it ruins the flawless image you have so carefully molded for these fans.

There it is Shawn. In your words.

I don't have your Championships. I don't have your record. I don't have your drive. I don't have your skill. I don't have your respect. I don't have your trust....your love.

What do I have Shawn?

Knowledge in the fact that despite everything I am about to lose I'm standing right here. Not hiding behind the veil of friendship. Not hiding behind a briefcase. Not behind a mask. I'm not hiding behind a false sense of self, the idea I'm the best all the while still chasing Corey!

Was that too low? Was it? Tell me Shawn, was that to fucking low. Go through this promo again and tell me it was too fucking low and then think a-fucking-gain!

Corey, Lux, The Engineer, doesn't matter gave me more than you ever have. Remember, when we were all tied up. Remember what he said to me?

Something on the lines of, just because they smile at you doesn't make them your friend.

I gave you what I could Shawn and asked for nothing back. All you had to do was have the courage to swallow pride and ask me Shawn. To tell me, Atty I want this. Step aside, and I would have. You could have for once been genuinely considerate and stepped aside, but no...

Shawn can't have people think he didn't earn it because remember, he doesn't care what people think. You have to be heard...despite those words doing more harm than they have ever done good.

With Me or Against Me right...well it's a wrestling match Shawn guess that makes me against you, but I hope for once you were listening. I have never needed you. I am not alone.

[Image: IjqGGFO.gif]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-24-2021), ALIAS (03-18-2021), Andre Dixon (03-18-2021), Charlie Nickles (03-18-2021), Corey Smith (03-18-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-18-2021), HeavensToBetsy (03-18-2021), Miss Fury (03-26-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-18-2021), Shawn Warstein (03-18-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-18-2021)