Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 06:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hay Fangurl
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2020, 11:40 AM

Shane calmly walks up to Atara and smiles.

Oh, HEY! What's up? I was hoping I'd find you here. How's your day going? I was wondering if you'd accompany me to the swinger's party tonight? It's a must have escape during these uncertain times of social distance. You looking to confirm my invite and "kick out" of this quarantine boredom so you can party with Shane tonight? I'll wait.... Come on, gurl... Don't just lay around bored all day. Kick the fuck out of this funk with me!

Shane claps his hands together twice, very loudly, signifying that it's time for Atara to get up and do what he says so they can get a move on. Time was of the essence, and Shane knew there was no woman on the face of this planet that could simply ignore him.

His foot pressing down on her exposed breasts was also happening, but the camera didn't focus as much on that for some reason.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-13-2020, 06:44 PM

Kickout.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion