Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 06:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rated x
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2020, 02:34 AM

atara is at a subway station, waiting for a train to pull in..... she hears people muttering a little bit off screen.... she gazes off to see what all the commotion is about, and as the camera pans over, she finds herself looking at a couple of homeless people fighting over a bug-infested corndog. atara scoffs, as the train pulls into the station. the door opens and--WHACK!!! red-x hops out of the train with a baseball bat shot to the cranium!! atara drops, before x lifts her up..... X MARX DA SPOT!!!!!~!

spike ddt connects, and x goes for the cover.... oddly enough, one of the homeless people pulls their nasty, dirty shirt off to reveal a nasty, dirty ref's shirt. he goes to make the count;

1..................2.................??

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-10-2020, 03:53 AM

....kickout.

I swear I'll give a proper kick out at some point.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atara Raven's post:
red-x (04-10-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-10-2020, 04:29 AM

Lesson 1: Don’t bother with “proper” kickouts. Length and descriptions don’t matter. Toss a GIF and a Kickout
Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-10-2020, 04:37 AM

i like descriptive kickouts, cuz that's what i did as champ back when i wasn't under a mask.... but it's not mandatory, don't worry

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2020, 05:13 AM

I will say, it is disappointing to people, especially the person who wrote the pin attempt, when they just get "kickout."

Understandable sometimes, maybe you don't have time, etc. But I at least like to see the creativity/effort matched by the kickout that came with the pin. We've discussed making that a rule of sorts but I also don't want to make it so only the "better" writers can swoop in and take the belt whenever they want. The 12 hour time window is the heart of the attempt, and should be.

Also, Red-X, this was your third attempt in a row. Don't do that.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (04-10-2020)
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-10-2020, 06:33 AM

Disregard because my reading retention sucks.

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-10-2020, 06:40 AM

Oh nvm, yeah. Don't make it a judging thing.

50 to a hundred word kickout minimum.

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-10-2020, 07:24 AM

(04-10-2020, 05:13 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Also, Red-X, this was your third attempt in a row. Don't do that.

the first one was discounted due to my responding to fuzz.... i thought that meant that it didn't count toward the limit, sorry, i'll remember this next time. >.<

Hate Post Like Post