Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ned Kaye, I'm Calling You Out!!!
Steve_Justice Offline
The Anarchist

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-21-2019, 11:56 AM

Unknown Soldier is walking down a hallway when he looks down to see a red X drawn on the floor with red marker. He looks up in time to get soaked with a bucket of water. He begins to smoke as the water is actually holy water. Steve Justice jumps out wearing a black shirt and white priest's collar.

"Look at me, Soldier man! I went and got ordained just for you!"

He pulls out a framed credentials of ministry from the Universal Life Church and smashes it over Unknown Soldier's head. He then pulls out a Bible the size of a phone book and starts slapping the shit out of him with it.

"Sickness begone! Demon begone! I slap your sinful ass back to hell!"

He then picks up Unknown Soldier and gives him a Justice Buster on the Bible. A referee appears to count the fall!

***1!***

****2!****

[Image: zdU7TYol.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve_Justice's post:
Steve Jason (08-21-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-21-2019)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2019, 11:05 PM

Soldier is damn near destroyed by the holy water, in fact so much so that he kicks out of the pin attempt at the very last nanosecond before the ref can make the three count. He then runs around, flailing his arms in the air and screaming.

Unknown Soldier: "I'm melting! I'm melting!"

He continues to wander around aimlessly, looking blinded and confused until finally, he pulls from his pants pocket a small vial of infected goats blood. Tainted by the dark lord SATAN! himself! He drizzles it over his head and clearly it's not enough to subside the holy water. He continues to struggle, but then manages to pull out another vial and repeat the previous process. He pulls out another and another and another until eventually, he reaches exactly 666 vials of tainted goats blood. He starts breathing heavily and begins to calm down. He sees Steven Justice in the corner looking rather bewildered at what has just transcribed. Soldier kicks him in the balls 666 times and then screams in his face.

Unknown Soldier: "Thought you could get me with the same trick I got you! Fucker! My belt now! Mine! MineMineMineMineMineMineMine!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Steve Jason (08-21-2019)