Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
ENOUGH'S ENOUGH! (pt 2)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-07-2019, 06:40 PM

Another day, another town, and along with it, another hotel.

Life on the road, it’s not for everyone. Being away from your family and friends. Rolling into an unfamiliar town everyday. Not knowing the “safe” places to eat or even have a few drinks. A lot of people find themselves homesick very quickly when trying to adapt to this life, but not VV.

Instead she looks to each day as an adventure. Every new town is filled with hidden secrets and fun surprises for her to search out. New people, new locations, a famous burger, or apple pie. Life is one big experience and VV is living hers to the fullest.

Today we’re in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The site for this weeks Savage, and also the site for one heck of a snow storm!

The scene opens much in the same way that it did the last time we caught up with our hero… with her laying in bed. Though this time she wasn’t startled awake by the obtrusive knocking of an unknown and unwelcome guest. Tonight VV find herself unable to fall asleep. It’s been an ongoing problem for the last few days, ever since she received that weird package.

VV raised her arms and slapped them down to her sides making a loud cracking noise as she smacked the air out of her Powerpuff Girls comforter. She let out an annoyed sigh and sat up.

”It’s not even that big of a deal. Tommy said it wasn’t him, and nothing else has happened since. It was probably just someone trying to play a joke or something…” She said to herself as she tried to calm her thoughts.

VV stood up and grabbed her coat and slippers, figuring some fresh air might do her some good. She opened the door to her room and took a few steps out into the lot. VV looked around her surroundings, but all she could see was snow and the tree line of the forest across the street. She noticed a deer just across the road and became fixated with it. Something that you may not know about Vita, she loves animals. In another life, one where she didn’t become obsessed with pro wrestling, she had planned on becoming a veterinarian. The idea of helping animals was one that she had always been in love with, but you never truly know where life’s going to take you until you’re already knee deep in the shit and face to face with the creepy goon that just won’t leave you alone. (That’s you Tommy!)

VV took a few steps out into the lot, trying to get a closer look at the deer as it searched for food. She began making a clicking noise with her tongue, trying to call the deers attention. It worked, but not as she had hoped. The deer looked up and stared at her for a few seconds before retreating into the darkness of the forest.

VV slumped her shoulders and pouted.

”Darn!

Honestly, she knew the deer would likely run away, but it’s still a bit of a letdown. She then turned to head back inside and as she did, she noticed something on the door.

It was a piece of paper, just taped there on the outside of her door. VV pulled it down and unfolded it.

[Image: EaTVlvh.png]

Reading the note gave her a sudden startle. She turned and looked all over, but didn’t see any sign of anyone else. The forest didn’t seem so gentle and relaxing anymore. Now the shadows seemed to be lengthening in the darkness of night. VV tried to calm herself, after all, she’s proven time and again that she can take care of herself. She tightened her fists and crumpled the note in the process. VV stormed out into the parking lot and started yelling to whoever may have left that note on her door.

”TOMMY, YOU AREN’T GETTING IN MY HEAD! I’M NOT AFRAID OF YOU, AND ALL THESE SICK GAMES ARE ACCOMPLISHING IS ENSURING THAT I KICK THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AT SAVAGE!”

Suddenly one of the doors to a different room opened and an older man, probably in his early to mid fifties, peaked his head out to see what all the commotion was about.

”HEY, KEEP IT DOWN! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!”

VV nodded, realizing that was pretty rude of her.

”Sorry!”

But the guy wasn’t having any of it and just slammed his door shut.

Once again alone, and in the dark, her eyes darted to the shadows pooling under the trees. It seemed like they were almost stretching out to gobble her up. Despite herself, she decided that it might be best to go back inside. She turned and walked towards the door with a hurried pace. As she stepped up to the sidewalk, she hit a patch of ice. She slipped and fell, catching herself just in time. Quickly, she pushed herself up and darted into the room, slamming and locking the door behind her.

She wrenched off her coat and kicked her slippers into a corner, trying to ignore her nerves which were causing her to shiver involuntarily. She closed all of the curtains and turned on all of the lights in the room, even the bathroom light. ”I’m not scared of the dark” she thought. “I just… can’t sleep anyway, so I might as well get some work done.”[/dpink] She continued, but she knew better, she was spooked…

Hopefully she can put an end to this insanity at Savage.

But then she thought… ”What if this really isn’t Tommy?”

So Tommy claims that he didn’t send that box to my hotel?

He claims that he doesn’t want to mess with my “teenage body”.

Tommy also claims that he doesn’t care about this title, despite that directly contradicting what he said earlier.

Tommy, you’re a liar, plain and true. You’ve always been a liar. It’s just what you do… No… It’s just who you are. You lie, you cheat, and you play mind games. Even if I didn’t know that from watching you on TV before I joined the XWF, I’ve become fully accustomed to your shenanigans in my short time here. Whatever your obsession is with me and Jessalyn, it’s real. You have stalked, attacked, professed love and admiration, and attacked some more.

Even in your latest promo, who go on about how you want to cause me pain so that I wish I had stayed in school. Okay, but why in the heck do you care about my education? Are you one of those do as I say and not as I do type of guys? Cause it’s painfully obvious that I’m not the only drop out in the XWF now isn’t it?

The fact that you have the capacity to string together sentences as well as you do is truly astonishing Tommy. Sure, you often mispronounce words, and a lot of times I’m really just left wondering WTF I just watched, but you show up everyday and just do you. Your ignorance out on full display. The amount of embarrassment you must feel everytime you open your mouth. If there is a heart inside of you, I guess I can understand why you wouldn’t want to see someone else follow in your footsteps, but Tommy, I’m not you. I may have dropped out of school to accept my position here in the XWF, but that doesn’t make me an idiot. What would make me an idiot is if I were as craptacular as you, but had the audacity to to say that someone like me is just “pretending” to be a wrestler.

In my seven months here in the XWF, I have managed to win the Tag titles twice Tommy. I’ve been the Xtreme champion since the beginning of January, and I managed to scoop up the Federweight and HMW championships along the way as well. I haven’t lost a singles match, not even once Tommy, and I’ve also never been pinned or submitted. I feel like I’m repeating myself here, but then again, I’m pretty sure you do in fact have a learning disability, and I really need you to understand just how dumb you sound when you refer to me as a pretender.

A pretender is a guy whose loss percentage is somewhere around ninety-percent. A pretender is a guy who manages to win a title like the HMW title and then acts like it’s the top prize in the XWF. A pretender is a guy who can’t talk, can’t wrestle, and really has nothing special at all going on for him, but still somehow thinks that he’s relevant. You are not the bar for which my talents will be measured Tommy…

SOOOORRY!

You know what though? You are right about one thing. I am at a disadvantage in this match. I’m at the distinct disadvantage of knowing that I’ve been a darn fool. I asked for this match because I wanted to put this crap between us to bed, but I’m starting to realize that no matter what I do, you’ll always be there. No matter how much I try to fight you off, you’ll always eventually pop back up and back into my life. You’ll continue to hound and harass me until your final days in this business, and you’ll do it because at least when you’re involved with me, people actually notice you.

So, while I may not ever completely rid myself of you Tommy, I can at least take comfort in the fact that after our Xtreme rules match on Savage is over. I’ll go on to defend this title against El Pantera, and you’ll go back to whatever hole it is that you climb out of every so often knowing that this little seventeen year old drop out beat you even when you had the home field advantage.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History