Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shitty Thread
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2019, 03:22 AM

I

Steve Justice is pulled from a random black hole vortex tornado thingy in the sky somewhere and supplanted in what looks to be some type of children's elementary school English classroom. Standing at the front of the classroom, bent over a desk is the very, very sexy looking backside of what appears to be the teacher. In one of those sexy summer short, short school teacher skirts. Swaying their hips and gyrating all over the place like some kind of super stripper!

Suddenly, in the background begins to play that Van Halen song loud as fuck over those old school classroom speakers usually used for telling you what was for lunch that day! In the corner of the said classroom, we see Vinnie Lane headbanging and waving his full head of hair around like a blonde dust storm in the flailing wind. We all know what I'm describing here; because we watch that plethora of that pink pajama pants wearing pussy go through this dance on a daily basis!

The extra seductive and super sexy slender looking ass as it begins to swing around the desk reveals to us the XWF legend, and without argument, the greatest XWF Xtreme Champion of all time -- UNKNOWN SOLDIER!

Unknown Soldier: "For SATAN! sake Vinnie, sit the fuck down and pay attention! This class is in session! Everyone take out their rubric, and sit down and follow along with the class and the rest of the -- "mindless sheep" -- and learn how to grade your student's papers! It's time to break out the teachers manual from 2003. How the fuck else are we going to know who truly is the best if we don't just scrutinize the fuck out of everyone on how they behaved comparably to that time period. I certainly compare all the music I listen to on how it can compare to the infamous 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' album of 2003. Hell, I still live my life by that fucking motto! It was a better time for everything and everyone in 2003! As is evidence by what fiddy cent said and did that year to the music industry.”

Unknown Soldier: “Who would be best fitted for a task such as this? To belittle and point out all the flaws of everyone in the XWF to an exact science! Well, only the most judgemental and jack-ass-erific person to ever live... Kanye West??? No! Of course not! Donald Trump??? Nope, guess again! No, no, no, no, no. I'm talking, of course, about little old ME!"

Unknown Soldier: "So I'll be playing teacher today and explaining why Steve Justice is just a super sad excuse of an Xtreme Champion! I've been taking a highlighter to all his little blemishes and exposing them and I'm here to reveal to you all -- IN THE OPEN -- about his score on his recent test... and it's not looking good here at all folks :( "

Unknown Soldier: "Since this is ancient history here my little SATAN! loving sadomasochists, we need to make sure we are following the basic system and boring bullshit ever. Which means our rubric scores include -- A, B, C, D...... and of course, who could forget...."
F

Unknown Soldier: "That is the fucking grade I give Steve Justice as an Xtreme champion as he scored a -666% to the negative 666 power to the 666th negative decimal point. The only way you can actually be remembered for any type of title reign is by being the one to lay down and give it back to me and let me reclaim what is mine. Now, clench your fucking hands together and get down on your knees and begin to pray, because guess what folks... SATAN! is here to STAY!"

Steve Justice refuses to get down on his knees and pray in front of Soldier, so instead the demon dicked defiler has to result to other means. He just simply bitch slaps Justice, and while he's staggered climbs up on top of the teacher's desk. Leaps off of it and performs his 'Dark Star' shooting star DDT finishing maneuver right through the teachers desk. He pins Justice to reclaim his title once again.. 1...2....

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-17-2019), Theo Pryce (08-17-2019)
Steve_Justice Offline
The Anarchist

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-17-2019, 02:02 PM

K-k-kickout!

Steve distracts Unknown Soldier with a rerun of Matlock as he escapes back through the black hole.

[Image: zdU7TYol.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Steve_Justice's post!
Unknown Soldier (08-17-2019)