Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has John Black been?
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-04-2017, 06:43 PM

XWF99.com has reported that John Black has been inside a remote island somewhere off the coast of Florida, he transit a message to the XWF fan base in his private boat.

[Image: 1*4DkywDTSxpQ228244Tb_1Q.jpeg]

Hello to the XWF, it's been awhile since i've make an impact or lesser known loses i've encountered. Yes, i am still shooked about losing those Trio Belts to PATROL, and having The Blackest Circle or Hole or whatever the fuck Shane gave us... be completely washed out and buried underneath the sand.

Well, all I can say is this... I am a bigger man now, and I have noticed how much negativity has impacted my life. That girl y'all saw few months ago, is now having my child and I decided to split away from her and the child. If my dad wasn't around, then I have no purpose to be in someone else life that is going to hate until it's 18 years old.

As a bigger man, i've came to this conclusion that... I might come back to the ring, and put in work. I might not be the same guy you saw last few months ago, nor even when I was more skinnier back in 2012 when i've debuted to this company. I mean, yeah, I gained some weight due to my depression and all that; but now I got therapist who name is Jeffery, I got some footages i'd like to show in the future to the fans and to my enemies to understand me.

But to all who don't know me, you soon learn who is John Fucking Black, I am the same guy who never had shit in this company besides an outsider belt which Shade obtained last LL. i've been in main event spots and all that, but never in this company they truly could understand the Underratedness of John Black. While the current guys are kissing asses and pleaing for Title contender shots; I am ignoring all that bullshit just looking for a payday in my already overflowing bank account.

I put it in simple terms for those that wanna know... get ready for me to come and wreck shit again, I don't care about winning nor losing... I want to paint a picture for those who doubted me in their own blood. Be on look out XWF, I might be back in black or something like that.

Transmission fades off.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Dolly Waters (04-04-2017)