Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 06:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasing Hell
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-05-2014, 05:36 PM

Oh, you mistake me Jessie. I do honestly find you to be intelligent, but I also find that you feel the need to flaunt your intelligence to people. I think you're more than a bit insecure about yourself. The correcting people is how you can try and mask your insecurities, and those stupid little jokes you try and throw around hoping no one catches them so you can point them out to us. Like I said, call me when you kill yourself.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-05-2014, 05:49 PM

(02-05-2014, 05:36 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Oh, you mistake me Jessie. I do honestly find you to be intelligent, but I also find that you feel the need to flaunt your intelligence to people. I think you're more than a bit insecure about yourself. The correcting people is how you can try and mask your insecurities, and those stupid little jokes you try and throw around hoping no one catches them so you can point them out to us. Like I said, call me when you kill yourself.

Ooh, a backhanded compliment! My favorite! Again, I don't consider knowing English to be an accomplishment. Being able to speak it without fucking up isn't something special, and as such I would like to expect people to be able to fucking do it. As for the jokes you're too stupid to understand, if you weren't such an idiot I wouldn't need to explain jokes to people because explaining a joke is like spouting off unnecessary exposition: it isn't fucking fun.

Also, there are less convoluted ways to tell me not to call you. Hell, I wasn't ever fucking planning on ever doing that.
Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-05-2014, 05:57 PM

Fucking fucking fucking sarcasm fucking. Is there anything else you can say besides fucking? Oh no, don't tell me the great Jessica Diaz can't think of anything worth using your tongue to say besides fucking. Give me a motherfucking break

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 05:59 PM

Not backhanded, but way to be on the defensive. You're intelligent, but insecure. Insecurities aren't a bad thing, unless you let them cripple you. I let them cripple me to the point where I was drugged out most of the day. Only time I was sober was when I was looking for my pills. I get your jokes, most of the time, but that doesn't mean I feel the need to acknowledge them. You'd prefer your jokes to be esoteric, though. Wouldn't you?

And no, I literally mean when you're about to kill yourself as Bute predicted please call me. I want to watch you die.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 06:00 PM

(02-05-2014, 05:57 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said: Fucking fucking fucking sarcasm fucking. Is there anything else you can say besides fucking? Oh no, don't tell me the great Jessica Diaz can't think of anything worth using your tongue to say besides fucking.

Go fuck yourself, you fucking fuck. Also, if you're going to go with any deviation from the (what I presume to be) blanket first name "Jessie," get it fucking right. It's Kea, fuckwit. And yeah, I say fuck and its many forms a lot. Deal with it.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2014, 06:00 PM

(02-05-2014, 05:28 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: It's hardly impressive, nor is it a fucking feat to be able to speak one's native language without slobbering all over the words like a fucking toddler. Therefore, calling people out on shit like that isn't a measure of my intelligence, nor do I treat it like one.

Don't you mean ergo

yur fuckin up, jessie
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 06:02 PM

(02-05-2014, 06:00 PM)John Madison Said:
(02-05-2014, 05:28 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: It's hardly impressive, nor is it a fucking feat to be able to speak one's native language without slobbering all over the words like a fucking toddler. Therefore, calling people out on shit like that isn't a measure of my intelligence, nor do I treat it like one.

Don't you mean ergo

yur fuckin up, jessie

Holy fucking fuck (getting antsy, Zeke?), John Madison knows synonyms! Ergo, he isn't as much of a fucking idiot as I thought he was!
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2014, 06:07 PM

Good, ergo I don't ever want to see you not use ergo regardless of how heated your arguments with Frodo become.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 06:10 PM

(02-05-2014, 05:59 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Not backhanded, but way to be on the defensive. You're intelligent, but insecure. Insecurities aren't a bad thing, unless you let them cripple you. I let them cripple me to the point where I was drugged out most of the day. Only time I was sober was when I was looking for my pills. I get your jokes, most of the time, but that doesn't mean I feel the need to acknowledge them. You'd prefer your jokes to be esoteric, though. Wouldn't you?

And no, I literally mean when you're about to kill yourself as Bute predicted please call me. I want to watch you die.

If my jokes could ever be considered esoteric, it's because the majority is brain dead. Also, Bute's timeline got fucked up by Wyatt Reynolds of all people, I may like the guy but that doesn't make his predictions right. So, sorry Jack's suddenly deflated sense of optimism, I'm not going to off myself.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 06:16 PM

We shall see, but referencing Fight Club is probably one of the worst things you can do. That book is so over rated it's not even funny. Most of his books suck, though. I will give you that Fight Club is his best work, followed by Rant. Just an opinion.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 06:20 PM

(02-05-2014, 06:16 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: We shall see, but referencing Fight Club is probably one of the worst things you can do. That book is so over rated it's not even funny. Most of his books suck, though. I will give you that Fight Club is his best work, followed by Rant. Just an opinion.

If I was referring to the book, I would've said Joe. I'm referring to the movie, where it's Jack. One of the least needed changes ever, I'll readily admit.

Yes, I've read the book and seen the movie. As for the quality, Palahniuk's a hack, but he doesn't act like any book he writes is anything deep or philosophical. Doesn't excuse the admittedly mediocre writing, but at least makes him more tolerable as a person.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 06:31 PM

Either way, Jack or Joe, the experience was so bland it all melded into one boring pot of mediocrity. I personally found the works of Maxx Bary to be more enjoyable. Syrup was quite a lovely novel.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 06:40 PM

(02-05-2014, 06:31 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Either way, Jack or Joe, the experience was so bland it all melded into one boring pot of mediocrity. I personally found the works of Maxx Bary to be more enjoyable. Syrup was quite a lovely novel.

I prefer Jennifer Government, but definitely agree with this sentiment. Fuck, agreeing with you is awkward as shit, the circumstances that brought us to this discussion considered.

Comparing Palahniuk to Barry is like comparing the thesis of a ninth grader's first comparative essay to someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 06:43 PM

How do you feel about Douglas Adams? I find him to be one of the greatest satirical authors to exist, and by far the best Sci-Fi author. Did we just become best friends?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (02-05-2014)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-05-2014, 06:49 PM

(02-05-2014, 06:43 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: How do you feel about Douglas Adams? I find him to be one of the greatest satirical authors to exist, and by far the best Sci-Fi author. Did we just become best friends?

I have not read any of Adams' work, however due to your glowing review, I feel as though I should and probably will in the near future. This is a sentence I would normally say sarcastically however, there isn't any sarcasm here. This is a weird feeling.

As for being best friends, we're communicating civilly. That's a start.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-05-2014, 06:52 PM

I feel as though we should get friendship tattoos and go on a camping trip. But only if you promise to keep your pants on. I don't want to sleep with you.

Hate Post Like Post