Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
hAiL MaRy
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-05-2020, 10:50 AM

At a church
Unknown Date

[The scene opens up of series of events that parlays with Freak’s debut, controversies, and his match with Jim at Relentess. Then it shows his brief interactions with Greggo, and his series of his promos so far. Then the scene cuts to static, then the camera pans to see Freak in a suit with his mask on, looking at the windows inside of the church. Then the camera pans to sainted glass image of Charlie on a bed of nails, mixed with hellfire below him. Then Freak walks walks up to another stained glass with an image of Ash Quinn, being raped with a rustic dildio with demons holding her down, he laughs. Then he goes to the worship pew, and see’s a statue of Greggo being crucified.]

[Then he looks at the pews, and stands onto the podium to speak his “sermon” to crowd of no one.]

Freakaveli: You see, as time grows, time becomes an enemy of ones own mind. As one reaps what one sows, they learn the truth of how things go down below. In this case for me, I’ve learned how life can be such a cruel mistress of the night. Ever since i have turned into this so called monster, it’s been clear to me that no matter what, nobody shall take it seriously. I killed a few people, harmed people, and even made them feel slightly threaten for their own enjoyment. I was once into the idea of wanting to be this monster, but what is the point of being one if someone else has a better offer.

For me, I can walk down a street, and people will think… “oh, he isn’t so scary”… “he’s not a threat”… and all those other things a person shall say unto their mouths. Ever since i’ve beaten Jim, things haven’t been on the up and up so to speak, and at this point it doesn’t even matter. All the material possessions can’t be my source of happiness, that’s why i decided to discard the Federweight championship to XWF’s own savior, Charlie Nickles.

There was a reason why I had stated earlier i’m 0-1 against Greggo, it was all because of a belt that he didn’t even own technically. Maybe, Charlie can be a false idol to these people, the people who worship underdogs for a living. whatever your mind lead towards to, just know that he’s another victim of his own self-hate, who thrives on being someone’s else’s court jester just like someone I am facing shortly. But enough about Charlie and his new reign as a false champion, now I want to say something onto Ash Quinn, our St Mary of this fabled match of bullshit proportions.

Ash, you had to make your words clear that you didn’t want nothin to do within this match, because I know you already have another one lined up prior. I know you wouldn’t be able to keep up with both responsibilities. A wrestler/ref don’t always seem to go well for the sake of not going well, and can lead into problems itself. You can get hurt for all I care, but here is one thing I question about your stipulation…

Why dildos?…

Why?…

Aren’t you satisfied with turning men down who don’t have a pussy to worship from? This is the main reason why someone decided to create a stained glass window of you getting pillaged to death via something I shall not say out loud. Look, whatever you and Greggo have going on is your business, but if it comes out in that match… I swear to the higher power, you gonna end up getting pillaged of your womanhood in that broadcast by me.

Last but certainly the least important man, Greggo. You seem to be following yourself into the cauldron of bullshit, and AIDS. You seem to not understand, that even your own kin wouldn’t want anything to do with you at all, which is shameful. But, I can’t blame your son for turning out into a fairy after you seeded some unwilling woman in your past life. You make Charlie look like better father to his ex kids, than you could ever be within your timeline.

I’ve studied and watched your tapes, and let's just say… there is a reason why these foolish people love you so much, you are like them. You are the mindless sheep who follows themselves into the slaughterhouse. You are like those self driving cars, where they manage to let the car drive yourself off a cliff, or miss an exit due to them hearing you speak. You are a type of man, who will make a person question their decision on either on watching XWF or not watching a thing at all. You are the banal of your own false sense of hype.

As the passes by, I just wait patiently for the chicken to come home and roost…. Greggo, Ash, and to everyone who shall ever have to cross paths with me…

You all shall roost when when the time comes for your judgment day.

So Greggo, keep on believing these people have a lot of love for you, believe on the fact that you think you will come out of this match unscathed, bank on your so called managerial skills that lead you into your promise land of relevance for this year.

Because once it falls on the Oct 14th, you and your little supporters will end up getting into my slaughterhouse of pain and misery, while thy see thy light of false prophet like yourself…

[Then we see the statue lit on fire, as the whole thing starts to burn out of nowhere with green fire. Then it breaks itself off the cross and shaders into million of pieces on the main church floor, burning everything in the process. Then we see a final shot of Freak walking out of the church, as the flames rises as the scene cuts off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Freak's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-06-2020), Theo Pryce (10-14-2020)