Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black's Unaired Segment
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-04-2013, 04:54 PM

-XWF99.com reported that an XWF Wrestler named John Black had taped a message that was originally supposed to play during the 4/26 Edition of Saturday Night Shove It, but it didn't get the cut. Also, he taped another one for Madness AND Warfare, both were scrapped at the last minute. So now, XWF are going to play the Shove It message.-

We see moving montages of John Black and his wrestling career, from his days in Nu-Wrestling in New York all the way through his debut on XWF. Then we see his days in the Angles Of Death and him going solo. Then we see his failed attempt to gain the European Championship all the way up to becoming humiliated by the deceased Lexi and being Madison "Slave" after he got screwed by . Then we seen his latest attempts on here; Now, we see John words on the X-tron with his voice on it.

"Dear All XWF Fans, I have a confession to make that i'd like to share, I want to be free from Madison's shit for good and be my own man. I worked hard in this place and what do i get? A freaking Tampon stuffed in my mouth with becoming a slave to our "King". I hate being a treated like i am lackey for Madison and his crew, they can all kiss Madison's white ass for all i care, because i am done with that. The members of The Black Circle, are nothing more, then a rip off to the Ministry Corporation. They might have the power for people to fear them, but i am no way scared of them nor Madison I've dealt with more fearful situations that almost made me wanted to leave this company FOR GOOD. But, i did not want to make that decision; So i stayed through all of the XWF's good and bad times AND the Invasion of WGWF. Beware XWF, it's time for a new change after i am done with being Madison's dog. No more of the same crappy situations I've been put through for the past year in this place. To the ones who are either doubting or hating on me, Fuck Y'all and smell the Folgers Crystals, while you guys are at it. You guys will see me one day in the ring, just beware of my plans, will come true."

Then the scene goes into static, then it fades back into the original music video with the RATM jamming out as the scene closes.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post