Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 02:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manbeargpin
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-14-2016, 05:23 PM

We see a real bear inside Bear's location, it was ready to Victory Roll his way for his lunch. Then Bear see the black bear, instead of eating him; he Gannosuke'd on top of the champin with ease, we see the champin struggling to get him off him. Then we see JB outta no where, with some fish in the Potted Inersian tin can.

Jeez, I didn't know that this black bear was willing to fluid his love for him. I wanted to you NOT how do i say this in spanish...

Usted acaba de ser atrapado por un oso!!!!

As soon the bear saw the tin can full of alfiler fish, he tosses it away so JB can cover him, but before he does that he lifts him up to his shoulders and Blacklisted him through a table of bloodied tampex pearls, then he shoves one down his pinnacle throat until he chokepin on it. THEN we see JB finally pining this man.

Wait, does this nip count for the lack of bulavka? Because if it does, then consider this agulla to be p invalid!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2016, 08:13 PM

Pin attempts in bold

[[ We see a real bear inside Bear's location, it was ready to Victory Roll his way for his lunch. Then Bear see the black bear, instead of eating him; he Gannosuke'd on top of the champin with ease, we see the champin struggling to get him off him. Then we see JB outta no where, with some fish in the Potted Inersian tin can.

Jeez, I didn't know that this black bear was willing to fluid his love for him. I wanted to you NOT how do i say this in spanish...

Usted acaba de ser atrapado por un oso!!!!

As soon the bear saw the tin can full of alfiler fish, he tosses it away so JB can cover him, but before he does that he lifts him up to his shoulders and Blacklisted him through a table of bloodied tampex pearls, then he shoves one down his pinnacle throat until he chokepin on it. THEN we see JB finally pining this man.

Wait, does this nip count for the lack of bulavka? Because if it does, then consider this agulla to be p invalid!
[Image: tumblr_nlsugsrS3f1r7t7sqo1_250.jpg] ]]

Lapels in picture on signature.

lench on hat

Manbeargpin
Wait, did I spoil my own bulavka sproba?
about 2 hours ago by John_Black

Braddock kicks out and rips Black's heart through his chest.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-16-2016, 08:48 AM

Winner and STILL HMW Champion - Bear Braddock

Small request - can you guys highlight the pin revelations in a contrasting color? Kinda hard for me to see just the bold.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-16-2016), Snow (12-16-2016)