Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Turning Point Annoncement
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2015, 01:16 PM

[XWF99.com reported that Black has announced his intentions on the title shot he gained the last thirteen months since the WWE Royal Rumble back in 2014. We see Black dressed up in some tux with him standing in a background of the Turning Point logo. He smiles at the camera and speaks.]

As you all know, I bet my luck on Batista... which he ended up winning. I know you fans at home were pissed off with that fact, but oh well, that was the past. Now, I am here to tell you guys at home; that my intentions are focusing on a XWF title shot.

One of my eyes are on the X title,since i once had an opportunity for the X belt from Dean, I ended up flushing that away for the now defunct Heavymetal Championship. I regret that decision, so now, Doc or anyone who pins for that belt, beware that I might end up cash in out on that belt.

Another is the Trio belts, simply put it; me and the Greenpak would end up beatin' the Three Kings and making history for an Upset in XWF. That Trios Belts will be on my mind, so watch your backs Theo, Maddy, and Samules.

The Prophet Belt, I can rename that belt into "BlakStarr" and place the Greenpak logo on the nameplate. Hysteria or anyone who hold the belt, be on a look out.

Last, but not certainly least, The TV Belt; for a belt that has a 15 minute limit, I could have a ball with that and make it important. Gator or anyone who holds it, limit your time you have for that belt before I will take from you for good.

[The scene fades off into the Turning Point preview.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 01:26 PM

Hello, Mister Black.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 01:42 PM

Just one of your eyes? Then what the hell is your other eye focused on?
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2015, 02:58 PM

(01-18-2015, 01:26 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Hello, Mister Black.

Hello Doc, better keep yourself in check with the X-Treme title or else that it will cause you much damage inside once you lose it.

(01-18-2015, 01:42 PM)Sebastian Duke Said: Just one of your eyes? Then what the hell is your other eye focused on?

It's focused on your match against Tri Bute.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 03:34 PM

Damage on the inside? I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you haven't noticed, I've kept my X-Treme Title in check for the last six weeks. What are you trying to say, friend?

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-18-2015, 03:38 PM

If you claimed you held it that long...Where is your briefcase?... in fact, that don't even matter, I might as well tell everyone I am going to capture that belt once you get that case. But I am still keeping my option open on what I want to purse.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 03:56 PM

Pest:If anyone is to take the belt from Louis, it will be me. And John, you will not take the belt from me.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 03:58 PM

(01-18-2015, 03:38 PM)John_Black Said: If you claimed you held it that long...Where is your briefcase?...

THAT is an excellent question. I won the X-Treme Title on December 3rd, which would mean six weeks have passed. Which means, whether you see me carrying the briefcase around or not, I am a briefcase holder.

So, come and get it.

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-18-2015, 04:03 PM

Now you are tempting me to challenge you for that belt, before I can even make up my finial choice. Maybe I might get lucky and beat you for it.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 04:14 PM

I believe it was you who called me out, my friend.

Thinking you're something important because you're entitled a title shot is ridiculous. That little raffle you won a year ago? Cut me a break. I won a title shot of the company's choosing in my first match after winning a battle royal at Relentless. I've yet to cash that shot in. Or, I should say, the company has yet to cash it in. Just like they have yet to give me my briefcase.

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-18-2015, 04:20 PM

You know what forget it, I am not the man to be arguing with about facts and all that shit. I am just going to keep quite for awhile on this until the PPV. So sorry if I gave you a hard time.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 04:38 PM

I will not "forget it". You want to approach the world and announce that the Doctor should watch HIS back in the near future? That HIS X-Treme Title could be in danger? Obviously a bad idea.

A good idea. Sit back, relax, and forget all about me. That would be the safest route, my friend. I, however, will not forget about you. I'll be waiting in case you change your mind.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-18-2015, 05:13 PM

that belt is coming home to me! BET ON THAT!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 05:18 PM

Ah. I thought I could smell chlamydia.

Hello, Mister Gilmour.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-18-2015, 05:22 PM

i knew i smelled a bitch....

hello doc

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 05:25 PM

How have you been? How's the ear?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-18-2015, 11:22 PM

healing up

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post