Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 07:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2017, 09:31 AM

Outta curiosity, since shove it is a house show, how far can you run the show? And what can you do and not to do?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2017, 10:54 AM

I... look, I just don't understand what you said.

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-27-2017, 11:21 AM

(07-27-2017, 09:31 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Outta curiosity, since shove it is a house show, how far can you run the show? And what can you do and not to do?

Drez, Shove It is a full out show that you can go far with. If you had noticed GT Oswald is running a shitty gimmick cage matches for it this coming September. So longs you can make sure you have the results up when you book the matches on the date you choose, the ideas are endless on how you envision writing Shove It.

But here the catch though, you need to buy the right to run a Shove It and by the looks of your xbux... you got a LONG way to go before you can run a Shove It.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
(07-27-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
John Madison (07-27-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-27-2017, 03:23 PM

(07-27-2017, 11:21 AM)John_Black Said:
(07-27-2017, 09:31 AM)drezdin5788 Said: Outta curiosity, since shove it is a house show, how far can you run the show? And what can you do and not to do?

Drez, Shove It is a full out show that you can go far with. If you had noticed GT Oswald is running a shitty gimmick cage matches for it this coming September. So longs you can make sure you have the results up when you book the matches on the date you choose, the ideas are endless on how you envision writing Shove It.

But here the catch though, you need to buy the right to run a Shove It and by the looks of your xbux... you got a LONG way to go before you can run a Shove It.

Brother Black! I am appalled that you call the great Punjabi Prison, shitty! You should be ashamed of this! Meekmahan's brainchild deserves more fame! More recognition! it equals the Elimination Chamber stipulation in greatness!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2017, 10:04 AM

first of all john black my brotha, naaaw really!? I know that I have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. I mean I know that I need to have a least 15k to run one. and you boss, all what I am saying is that I just want to know when it comes to some one(shove it) on the roster, how far can we go with running the show in terms of what he can and cant do. but mister john black answered it for me, thanks a bunch john. and the only reason why I am asking that is because every time we have one, it looks and sounds so tame.

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2017, 11:26 AM

(07-28-2017, 10:04 AM)drezdin5788 Said: I mean I know that I need to have a least 15k to run one

You need at least 50k to host a Shove-It. You may have been thinking about a house show, which needs 20k to run.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-28-2017, 02:07 PM

What did I say?

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2017, 04:39 PM

(07-28-2017, 02:07 PM)drezdin5788 Said: What did I say?

15k, I quoted it

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-28-2017, 05:14 PM

My bad, sorry

Hate Post Like Post