X-treme Wrestling Federation
Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! (/showthread.php?tid=42457)

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-16-2021

I'm personally curious as to what all of you would choose among the winning RPs of the month from the entire year of 2021!

Here are the 11 RPs that have been voted the best each month so far. Obviously, there are some great ones happening right now in December, so I could see one of those getting put up as well.

I'll link the RPs as well as the polls from each month. Maybe there are some runners up that you feel need another mention?

Let me know - what do YOU think was the BEST piece put forward for the XWF this year?

January Winner: Doc D'Ville's Full Metal (poll)
February Winner: Miss Fury's BOB Comics presents: Miss Fury in Operation Anarchy!(poll)
March Winner: "Nefarious" Ned Kaye's Void of the Mind (poll)
April Winner: RL Edgar's Still Water Run Deep (poll)
May Winner: Thrax's - The Rebirth of the Nickleman (poll)
June Winner: Thaddeus Duke's - Cheers (poll)
July Winner: Marf's - The Curious Call of the Carnival Part 2 (poll)
August Winner: Alias's - The PokeBob Saga: Cinnabar and Viridian (Episodes 20-25) (poll)
September Winner: Marf's - And the highway is alive tonight, nobody’s fooling nobody as to where it goes (poll)
October Winner: Jim Caedus's - "This Just In" (poll)
November Winner: Charlie Nickles's - Letters Between Lovers (poll)

SO!

Please drop a vote and a comment.

Pick "December RP" if it's something that has been posted THIS MONTH and therefore wasn't on a previous vote.

Pick "Different Nominee" if something else on a poll for a previous RPOTM is your choice, and let us know what it is.

Pick "OTHER" if it's a totally different RP that wasn't in December and wasn't on a previous poll.

Get it?

I'm really curious what wins! Thanks guys!

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Lycana - 12-16-2021

I had to go with "This Just In'... there isn't anything quite like it to compare it to. It was hysterical, creative, and just all around amazing. It is one of my favorite things to ever grace these boards in my year here. To me, it deserves to be at the top of this for being both unique and funny af.

...... I also might be slightly obsessed with the Doctor character Big Grin

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 12-16-2021

Ned gave us a game. Fury gave us a comic. Jim gave us a radio show. I'm torn... Gimme a minute...

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - ALIAS - 12-16-2021

Don't know if you guys heard, but Ned made a game.

That's the exact comment I made then, and I'm making it now. Plus, I've seen and even made references to it myself for the rest of the year. That's impact.

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Thrax - 12-16-2021

That Mick Foley cameo still tickles my taint something fierce, so I'm going to go with it. When was the last time a real wrestler did a cameo video to promote the XWF?

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Theo Pryce - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 02:18 PM)Thrax Said: That Mick Foley cameo still tickles my taint something fierce, so I'm going to go with it. When was the last time a real wrestler did a cameo video to promote the XWF?

Have you ever choked whilst fellating yourself?

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - JimCaedus - 12-16-2021

I had no idea Ned made a game. That's goddamn impressive. What I did with the audio RP was just an answer to the challenge and criteria presented, Ned making a game as an RP outta nowhere is innovative af. I just downloaded it, unfortunately I can't play it (don't have a PC or laptop) but in all honesty that doesn't affect my opinion. I'm voting Ned

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Schism - 12-16-2021

I’m going with something written.

Down to three pieces that stick out to me, that I remember really enjoying.

Doc
Alias
Flynn

Gimmie Doc’s Full Metal.

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Charlie Nickles - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 02:30 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(12-16-2021, 02:18 PM)Thrax Said: That Mick Foley cameo still tickles my taint something fierce, so I'm going to go with it. When was the last time a real wrestler did a cameo video to promote the XWF?

Have you ever choked whilst fellating yourself?

Pretty rude to that Thrax fellow, whoever he is.....Wink

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 12-16-2021

After what Jim said a coin toss is in order. The video will be uoaded to youtube after I get off work. However, my vote will be known now. Fury takes it.

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Mark Flynn - 12-16-2021

God dammit, I just did a half-hour of record-keeping and math for Star of the Year and now I have to play a video-game?

Sigh... I'll update this post later with my vote as soon as I download something to unzip a rar file...

UPDATE #1 (12/17): I tried to install Wine and Wine Bottler to convert a .exe file into .dmg so I can run it on my Mac and the application crashes on run. -.-

I also figured since I own RPGMaker MV, maybe I'd be able to import it like a project and export it to a format that's Mac-friendly? No dice.

I've got a PC I can borrow, I'll be playing the game over the weekend, please standby.

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Ruby - 12-17-2021

For me personally, from what I've read, seen and experienced, it was a toss-up between February and March. But what Ned did was so amazing, difficult and unique that I am still blown away just thinking about it, so there.

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Centurion - 12-17-2021

I'm going with Ned's just for how unique it was.

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 12-17-2021

Voted October. Jimbo fucking killed it, plus it was about my character so it was bound to be awesome.

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-20-2021

This poll is still really tight, so lets get some more votes in!

re:Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Charlie Nickles - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 09:43 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: This poll is still really tight, so lets get some more votes in!

I can vote again if you need lol

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Ned Kaye - 12-21-2021

Well, shit, this is gonna be tough. Also, let me see if I can recover my computer tablet thing enough to export a Void of the Mac/iOS/Android at some point. No guarantees, but I'll fiddle around for sure

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Ned Kaye - 12-31-2021

I will be voting for Caedus's voice RP. That shit had me on the floor. No luck on Mac VotM yet. Sorry, everyone.

Roleplay... OF THE YEAR! - Mark Flynn - 12-31-2021

I couldn't get Void of the Mind to work on a Mac. I've tried for many nights. Sad

So log my vote as potentially uninformed, but I gotta throw my vote at Jim's radio drama dissection piece. At the very least, It's my favorite RP of the year that I don't need a PC for.