X-treme Wrestling Federation
January RPOTM - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: January RPOTM (/showthread.php?tid=39699)

January RPOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-03-2021

Time to vote for the best RP of January!

We have a clean sweep of ALL Snow Job RPs here, and I think it's pretty obvious people put their best work forward for a big show.

As always, feel free to nominate any other RP - I could make this list twice as long, honestly, but it get's a little silly to do too many in this format. I am sure there are plenty of other worthy RPs to vote in.

Give us your reasoning as well, and let's figure out who takes the cake!

Here are the links:

Thaddeus Duke - The Ares Project: Hijacked - RP #6
R.L. Edgar - Family Reunion. (Part 1)
Betsy Granger - Part Two: Confront Your Corruption
Ruby - A proper Snow Job
Doc D'Ville - Full Metal
Lycana - Count Your Sins By Candlelight
Jenny Myst - Burn For You
Drezdin - Im nothing but a joke to yall

January RPOTM - R.L. Edgar - 02-03-2021

Going with Doc’s: Full Metal.

It blended this really awkward and amusing deadpan humor with this dark feeling of anxiety that left me both wanting to read more, and being afraid of what was next.

Great RP

January RPOTM - Marf - 02-03-2021

Damn near impossible to pick out of allllllll the incredible work from everyone.

Side note, I get the drez stuff is just a joke but seeing he already has 2 votes is flat out insulting to all the hard work everyone did. Just my opinion.

re:January RPOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-03-2021

Eh, those aren't real votes.

Charlie can vote for another one any time he chooses... there's no way Lacklan read any of this month's stuff, so, that barely counts at all LOL.

re:January RPOTM - Lycana - 02-03-2021

The amount of talent put out in January is overwhelming. Everybody deserves a nod in my personal opinion. Love to everyone on that list. I am going to have to go with my partner on this one. I have watched him evolve in the short time I've been here, and am really enjoying all of his work, especially his new ones that he has been putting up. They make me laugh, and thats gold. He is an amazing person to work with, and he has my vote.

Marf- The Middle

January RPOTM - HeavensToBetsy - 02-03-2021

I gotta go with that dark mistress, Lycanna. Her work continues to mesmerize and leaves me wanting more. Doc was right behind her, but just like SOTM, this one was difficult to cast a vote for! You're all winners (hey, me too!)!

re:January RPOTM - Corey Smith - 02-03-2021

I voted for my new frenemy The Doc. Not only did he provide one of the most entertaining promos of the cycle, but it was a master craft in how to subtly elicit emotions like fear and unease without smacking you upside the head with it. Also, people who haven't been fans of Doc for very long likely underappreciated the surprising degree to which he pulled the curtain back on Oz in this piece and gave us a glimpse of a part of the character we have never seen before.

January RPOTM - Thaddeus Duke - 02-03-2021

Can I share Drez's votes so I can feel better about myself? Thanks in advance.

For real doe... Doc. He just keeps reminding me why I wanted to team with him for like 6 years or some shit. I've never read a bad Doc rp, even when he first started and they were like 7 paragraphs long. Those were great too.

January RPOTM - Thunder Knuckles™ - 02-03-2021

If I don't go with Doc I'm going to feel like I'm lying. So to avoid that. Doc gets my vote.

January RPOTM - Brooke Hernandez - 02-03-2021

Lycana

January RPOTM - Tula Kealiʻi - 02-04-2021

Ruby. Because that's my girl, and I feel bad for not voting for her for SOTM

January RPOTM - Chris Page - 02-04-2021

A lot a good work involved with this PPV and feel and one of these roleplays could have taken it. My vote went to Doc.

January RPOTM - ALIAS - 02-05-2021

Doc and Lycana have been amazing, and both are deserving. I just voted for Other to draw attention to two other rps that I thought stood out this month:

Corey Smith - Vestigal

and

Betsy Granger collaborating with Shawn Wylde - Never Had a Friend Like Me

I had a Marf rp that I wanted to tag as well, but when I hunted it down I realised it was at the very end of December instead of January!

re:January RPOTM - Corey Smith - 02-05-2021

(02-05-2021, 08:10 PM)Alias Said: Doc and Lycana have been amazing, and both are deserving. I just voted for Other to draw attention to two other rps that I thought stood out this month:

Corey Smith - Vestigal

and

Betsy Granger collaborating with Shawn Wylde - Never Had a Friend Like Me

I had a Marf rp that I wanted to tag as well, but when I hunted it down I realised it was at the very end of December instead of January!

Thank you for that. I put a ton of work into that and it was a storyline I had been debating for at least a month. I appreciate it.

January RPOTM - R.L. Edgar - 02-05-2021

Vestigial was VERY good, it played up on a lot of anxiety too at a pretty breathless pace.