Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Burn For You
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-28-2021, 03:22 AM

[Image: dscYBFA.png]

Up in flames, up in flames
Light a match and put it to my name
Up in flames, I still burn for you

Don't you just hate it when it's your time of the month, and constipation strikes?

Sarina was on the toilet as Jenny stood in the mirror, doing her makeup. There was no real reason for it, she wasn't going anywhere until the match. She wouldn't be caught dead moonlighting in a place like Green Bay Wisconsin. But she stared deeply into the mirror, enjoying, for the first time in a long time, what stared back.

Change is good.

She hadn't said a word all day. Sarina stood up and flushed.

"You've been quiet.....that isn't like you."

She fixed her waistband as Jenny applied lip gloss.

Sarina saw the look in her best friends eye.

"You really think you helped those junkies, don't you?"

Jenny finished with her lip gloss and popped her lips a couple of times. Turning her head towards Sarina, she spoke in a low tone.

"I gave them the opportunity to help themselves. I gave them the opportunity to either buy more drugs, or to use that money to turn their life around. Ball is in their court."

Jenny left the bathroom, walking out into the kitchenette.

"But why?"

Jenny grabbed disc off the table, along with a piece of paper, and a lighter off the counter.

"Because NOBODY gave me that opportunity. I had to choose it for myself. I had to battle my demons, I had to overcome more obstacles on a person level than 99 percent of human beings on the planet. I had to figure out who I was, and what I wanted to be. I had to find that fire."

She opened the slider door, walking out into the courtyard.

"Damn Jen, its fucking cold out here. What the hell are you doing? Lets go back inside and drink lunch."

Jenny looked out at the vast white landscape surrounding her. Every breath coming out ass a cloud of steam.

"You know, sometimes I feel like those junkies...." her voice had a bit of a crack in it, caused by the immense cold.

"I am always on a search for that feeling again....."

"Excuse me?"

"When you first do an opioid, I've been told, the feeling is like nothing in this world. It is the best feeling humanly possible. The reason you get addicted, because you are always in search of that feeling again. Your tolerance goes up because you take more and more, higher and higher doses, always in search of that first euphoric feeling...."

She lit the lighter, and put the DVD over the flame. It said WARFARE JANURY 6th 2021 on it in Sharpie. The heat began to make the ink run.

"......I have been searching for that feeling again. I have been searching for the euphoria I felt when I won, held, and successfully defended that belt. I have let the events of this night get in the way of that....."

She brought the flame to the plastic of the DVD, and it began to climb along the edges, blackening them.

"I haven't eaten well, slept well, felt well at all since this match. I have been the wrestling equivalent of dope sick, Sar. It has tortured me....."

Sarina was shivering, her arms crossed.

The plastic began to crackle as the protective coating began to peel off. She stared at the flame with a glaze in her eye. Sarina had never seen her like this.

"I had let them in. I had let the flames steer me away from what I cherished most. Now, the same fire they tried to burn me with, burns deep within me. Like those junkies, I'll do anything to get that fix. Like those junkies out there in town, I'll do anything to feel that feeling just one more time........"

She dropped the now ruined and charred disk into the snow, and stepped on it with a crunch.

"The past is behind me, and only the future lies ahead. What happened then, its done, over with. This is a historic night in a historic venue and I'll be damned if I am going to let this slip away."

She turns towards Sarina and curls her lip. Her best friends eyes go wide as she puts her Left Hand out over the flame.

"What the fuck----"

She smiles as the flame meets the skin of her palm, and the formally pinkish white turns a deep red.

"Lambeau Field is where it all began and Sunday Night, it all begins again. My legacy starts now..."

She bends over and shoves her hand in the snow. It sizzles. Smokes.

"........pain is weakness leaving the body and Sunday Night, I'll gain more strength than I even thought possible. The fire still burns within me, Sar, and this is a fire that can't be extinguished."

Sarina went back inside to grab the wine.

Jenny dropped to her knees on the grass below her, feeling the sting of the snow and ice. With a smile, she closed her eyes.

[Image: GUrxb3g.png]

Every time I think I had enough of this
I get more addicted, yeah, I'm so obsessed
Talk about you all the time, I am your narcissist
Well, if we burn it down you'll be my arsonist

"I really feel there needs to be some sort of test to be a competitor here. You know? Like how they make old people re-take their drivers test. There should be an intelligence test before your contract is approved, because this shit is fucking ridiculous. Between Geri with her eye rolls and monotone "die die die" promo's and no selling her ass kicking's, and Betsy Granger not only not paying attention to anything going on around her...but just blatantly ignoring it. It's almost comical at this point. She is so desperate to get attention, just throwing shit at the wall and hoping to god it sticks. Funny, that's the same thing she's accusing me of. Deflection, much? Sure, I come up with witty insults, but I am smart enough to do that on the fly and lets be honest, most of them are true. What can you say about me? I'm arrogant. Yippe fucking do. I am arrogant, but what good champion isn't? What champion is going to come into a match and say "you know, you guys are really good, I am not sure my chances are very high!" You dense bitch. You're not even pretty enough to be Anna Paquin's stunt double and based on your previous two "promos" (I use that loosely), you're about as intelligent as the stunt double tumble mat. I bet the Wal-Mart beautician that does your eyebrows HATES you.

But what did you do with that reign, Jenny? What did you contribute to the company as a champion?

I'll say it again.

[Image: kqZASvg.png]

If it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be a Shooting Star division, a focus on women's wrestling here, a Triple Threat Match at Snow Job and you'd still be getting Theo Pryce coffee and asking James Raven for permission. Without me, Betsy, there wouldn't be a YOU. Sure, you'd be here, but what purpose would you serve? You'd be facing the Blackwater's and MacAlister's of the roster, never gaining traction and never earning a name for yourself outside of "meh". I gave you something to chase, something to build towards...I gave you that brass ring to reach for. I got the Shooting Star Title represented on the company's webpage. I got the entire locker room buzzing about this match, this rivalry, this division. I have built this up from ashes to what it is today so if you want to truly ask me what I did for this company as champion? I made it fucking relevant.

Oh sure, this is just Jenny galivanting. Just Jenny being cocky, talking out of the side of her face. No, Betsy, it's the god's honest truth. Kinda like if someone were to smack your face they'd suffocate in the cloud of foundation. Nothing but cold, hard facts. You compete in the women's division, I AM the women's division. Before you go undermining my accomplishments, you should probably get some yourself.

I only wrestled for a month in 2020 and already, my list of accolades is longer than either of yours and growing longer all the time.

"Ummm....may I ask just what those are? Since High Stakes you've gotten dominated by Charlie Nickles and Jim Jimson. Who headlined that show? ME. Hell, you got outshined by Ash Quinn and you were in the Main Event! What else? Oh, you beat Centurion. Yippee. An aging vet on his way out. I beat James Raven, but I don't exactly consider it a "crowning achievement." You beat Geri Vayden inside a steel cage. Oh boy, that one was a real show stopper! You competed in a tag match that didn't even have a finish. Betsy, all of those shows....you know what made them? ME. After Geri took my title, I was the story. After your tag match against pedo and the dolphin fucker, I was the story. At Snow Job, I will be the story again while you continue to be just good enough to make the card but not quite good enough for the bonus footage DVD. Hell, even Jeff the lighting guy makes that! If by accomplishments you mean getting outshined in every facet of reality by yours truly, then yes, Betsy, I guess there is more to come. A LOT more.

As for the Miss Piggy comments, as hilarious as they were, you further proved that you only pay attention in short bursts. Case in point:

Jenny Myst: Lets just say they look like Muppets.
Jenny Myst: Because they do.

Ash: True Betsy can be Miss Piggy
Jenny Myst: Now THAT I can get behind

As adorable as it was, it looks like you're gonna need to collect a refund on that gameshow money. It was a great performance though. Truly stunning. Your pushup bra was just nominated for best supporting actor. It's a shame that bra is only ever gonna be supporting a waitress. After this match, that is all you're ever gonna be. You wanna put words in my mouth? Cute. I simply agreed with the fact that you look like a pig, but it was Ash who came up with the idea. Once again, Betsy fails. If we wanna talk about truths, Betsy, how about we talk about how Betsy Granger's ONLY claim to fame here is not getting the job done. Losing in the biggest match of her career and rubbing in our faces how she threw Geri around a steel cage. Oh boy. But I bet you'll stand in front of that camera and say that the same chick you tossed around like a discarded toy took my title. Way to go, Betsy! Comprehension, level 1! At least Geri has that signature win. At least Geri has the resume builder. What do you have right now? A whole lotta nothing. You and Geri have something in common though, you both have that asterisk next to your names. You "made me tap", but the ref was distracted. Geri made me pass out in a submission match, but I never submitted. Technicalities are a bitch.....and so are both of you!

Geri you called losing to Betsy in that cage an embarrassment. How about getting made into mashed potatoes by Thunder Knuckles? How about losing every single match you've had here besides the one over me? You probably think you're something special? You aren't. You said that embarrassment to Betsy led you to win that title? More lies. You didn't WIN that title, I LOST it. I slept on you, I didn't take you as seriously as I should have, that was a big mistake and mark my words it will NEVER happen again. NOW you wanna sell something? It's too late babycakes, you've already showed us your product. We ain't buying. You ramble on in monotone drab about the beast within you. You have NO idea the beast you've awoken inside me, the monster you've uncaged and let out into the open.

Are you both listening? I mean, we all know you both like talking but do you have it in you to listen? Have you paid attention to what the Left Hand has done? Have you seen what we are capable of?

Oh trust me I have been paying attention. I have seen that all you are is a number in a pack. All you are is a pawn in the chess game. You're just as expendable as the rest of them. You sit there and brag about your collective accomplishments....Left Hand this and Left Hand that......but I have done this all by my lonesome and haven't needed backup to bail me out. You're only a factor with other people around but against a new, improved, focused Jenny Myst? You are what you've always been. Nothing. And Left hand hasn't been very successful either, have they? Outside of hastily thrown together vignette's and gang attacks, the Left Hand is the new jobber stable in XWF. When is the last time you guys won a match? Sure, you're strong when you wanna attack someone, burn their hand, try to burn their faces, but when the bell rings and the lights come on.... The Left Hand gets left behind.

I have been here for four years, I have seen it all and done it all. You two are rookies comparitively. There is so much failure left for you to experience. January 31st isn't just a Pay Per View to me, it is another opportunity to establish the dominance I have grown accustomed to. There is a big difference between fame and popularity, and that is the main difference between us. Everyone is talking about the big names in this match, but they really only mention one. Jenny Myst is a name that transcends worldwide. Betsy Granger and Geri Vayden are snap famous, that's the difference."

"Snap Famous?" Sarina comments, shivering a little in the crispy Green Bay air.

"Yes."

Jenny snaps her fingers.

"I am Jenny Myst, its a household name. Everywhere you go, anywhere in the world, they know who I am and what I do. Geri and Betsy....."

She snaps again, a couple of times.

"....you know, from that thing. I can't remember where I know them from but I know them.......ahh damnit what is it...."

She snaps again....

"...you know, that thing. I don't remember where I know them from but I think I like them!"

"They are snap famous. They are recognized by face but not by legacy. Hell, Geri is the Shooting Star Champion and she's a nobody! After I take back what is mine at Snow Job, Geri is going to be right back where she belongs."

"The unemployment line?"

"No...she has options. Barista, skateboard waxer, tattooist, hot topic/Spencer’s cashier and vape seller...all viable options for Geri once she drops this belt to me and fades back into the shadows she came from."

"All viable."

"Yeah, but McDonalds regrets to inform her they've decided to go in another direction. Proud of her for keeping an open mind about this!"

They try to laugh, but its too cold.

"In all seriousness, though, this is my match to win. This is the comeback story they make movies about. This is what it has all been building towards. This is the perfect ending to an imperfect plot. Ladies, I know you both hate me with every fiber of your beings, and I am not a big fan of either of the two of you.....but lets look at the bigger picture here. Yes, Betsy, I am capable of seeing more than two feet in front of me. Ladies, we have a chance to make history here. We stole the show at High Stakes, and we have a chance to do it again.

The fire still burns deep inside me, it still drives me. When the smoke clears, the pyro has turned to ashes, they will look at this match as the defining moment of the night, and when I walk out of Lambeau with MY belt you both can take your rightful place in MY kingdom.

Outside, with the dogs.

Your Queen has Spoken.

Bow To Her."

You've been burning all of the leaves on palm trees
I'm left with nothing more than ashes
Falling to the ground like snowflakes
I still
BURN for you.

[Image: 60sBbj7.jpg]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
(01-28-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-28-2021), ALIAS (01-28-2021), HeavensToBetsy (01-28-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-28-2021), Shawn Wylde (01-31-2021)