X-treme Wrestling Federation
RP of the Month (October 2019) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: RP of the Month (October 2019) (/showthread.php?tid=35342)

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Atticus Gold - 11-03-2019

Please vote above why you think someone deserves RPOTM. If you don't like our picks, select 'other' and say your choice below. Just as a note, you don't need to give a reason why you picked a certain RP above others due to it usually being "I liked this one most" but any kind words are always appreciated.

"Chronic" Chris Page - Story Time: Chapter 4
Vita Valenteen - dfjghskldjfghslkdjfhg
Mercy - Skin Deep
The Big Shank - What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?
Unknown Soldier - A Deal with the DEVIL!
Ruby - Let's just start a had-to-tag-with-Gilly support group tbh

If you haven't voted for SOTM (Or if you have but haven't given a reason why) do so HERE.
Seen any good quotes? Send them HERE.

Thank you.

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Atara Raven - 11-03-2019

Giving Mercy some love. That post had all the campiness and gore of 80's horror.

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Thunder Knucklesā„¢ - 11-03-2019

Voted for uknown soldier.

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-03-2019

solider's rp's are legend.. dary

re:RP of the Month (October 2019) - Unknown Soldier - 11-04-2019

I voted for Big Shank because his character dialogue is probably some of the best I've ever read.

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Centurion - 11-04-2019

I voted for Ruby. I thought she had two great promos this month - I also thoroughly enjoyed her work at the Shove It.

re:RP of the Month (October 2019) - TBS - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 12:07 AM)Unknown Soldier Said: I voted for Big Shank because his character dialogue is probably some of the best I've ever read.

The lesson here, obviously, is that more people should write about murdering Raven.

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Atticus Gold - 11-04-2019

Bump.

We currently have a 3 way tie. It would be 4 but someone used an alt account to vote for themselves twice despite being asked not to do that the last time they did it.

re:RP of the Month (October 2019) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-04-2019

That's Gilmour's move! That's gimmick infringement!

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-04-2019

Prob was drezdin lol jk

re:RP of the Month (October 2019) - Corey Smith - 11-05-2019

Kinda surprised to see my one off Halloween character on the list.

Anyhoo, I voted for Ruby. Solid entries all around, with special shout outs to Shank and Soldier. But Ruby impresses me with her subtle ability to talk trash without being too mean and staying well within the confines of her character. She's a fun character to read on a consistent basis and really should get a singles title run here sooner rather than later. Plus that whole interlude about Gilly's dick was genuinely funny. Dick humor is always a thumbs up from me because I've five.

re:RP of the Month (October 2019) - Sebastian Duke - 11-06-2019

(11-05-2019, 06:25 PM)Lux Said: Kinda surprised to see my one off Halloween character on the list.

Anyhoo, I voted for Ruby. Solid entries all around, with special shout outs to Shank and Soldier. But Ruby impresses me with her subtle ability to talk trash without being too mean and staying well within the confines of her character. She's a fun character to read on a consistent basis and really should get a singles title run here sooner rather than later. Plus that whole interlude about Gilly's dick was genuinely funny. Dick humor is always a thumbs up from me because I've five.

You shouldn't be surprised at all. You're god damn fantastic and you're the best all-around currently in the XWF. Dunno if you're on the top fiddy or not but you ought to be top 10.

re:RP of the Month (October 2019) - Corey Smith - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 01:33 AM)Sebastian Duke Said:
(11-05-2019, 06:25 PM)Lux Said: Kinda surprised to see my one off Halloween character on the list.

You shouldn't be surprised at all. You're god damn fantastic and you're the best all-around currently in the XWF. Dunno if you're on the top fiddy or not but you ought to be top 10.

I did not pay him to say this.

RP of the Month (October 2019) - Sebastian Duke - 11-07-2019

What can I say, I'm a yuge fan.