Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Story Time:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-17-2019, 05:27 PM

Chapter 4: It’s your fault.

”How is this possible? This can’t be real.” Chris pulls back from Blake. ”You haven’t aged a bit since I last saw you.” Speaking of last time I saw someone, hey there Soldier! I hope you’re enjoying what you’re seeing as if you’re truly paying attention you’ll see all kinds of nuances that have been sprinkled throughout all of this. Not that I’d expect you to piece things together other than saying “you suck” or explaining how it’s humanly possible that both you and Shane can read people’s thoughts that haven’t been put out there in a spoken sense. I wish I had that much of lack of respect for everyone else around me but instead I’ll leave that for you because you think you’re cool enough to get away with it. Reality is you’re not. Reality is you’re a man that’s struggling with each and every passing day to keep up with me and what I’m doing. You’ve been beaten down into the ground verbally and you’re being destroyed elsewhere as well. Don’t think for one minute that just because I’m trapped in my own personal hell means that you’re going to get a pass from being made to look like the fucking fool you’ve become over the last week or so; well you’ve been a fool longer than that but you’ve never been as exposed as you are right here, right now… we both know it.

”It’s been almost two years.” Chris shifts his eyes towards the ceiling abruptly as if he’s thinking back when exactly was the last time he’d seen his oldest son but seemingly draws a blank.

”Why can’t I remember it?” Time has a funny way of passing us by within a blink of an eye. One minute you’re throwing down getting wasted in the eighties and then the next you’re looking back wondering where it all went to. Time also makes us older, it makes our bodies older and it makes our bones older and in some instances time makes us all weaker. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m probably a little past my prime when it comes to professional wrestling as I have openly admitted since returning to the XWF; but I refuse to allow it to dictate my performances when I step inside that ring. Over the last six months I’ve had more high profile matches at forty nine years old than most of the roster has in a year combined. I steal the show every time I’m in the ring regardless if it’s a Main Event or an undercard affair… that’s not because I suck… that’s because I have talent, that’s because I know how to carry a match and my friend comes with… time. Time can be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on your perception of things. I’m more of that fine wine in the sentiment that I seem to get better with age. We are on the cusp of a battle that could change the landscape of the entire federation in the event my arm is raised and I am pronounced the winner and new Universal Champion. Finally a Champion that gives a shit about being a Champion and finally some credibility can be restored to once was looked at as the most prestigious title in the game only to see it relegated to something better suited for Anarchy; that poor soul doesn’t even have an advertisement on the website… but you do; however I’ll be the one to make sure that you don’t when that final bell tolls and your name will be replaced with mine for all to see just seconds after you admit to the world that you’re a bitch.

”I know why.” Blake rolls his left with his palm out as he states. ”Have a seat and let’s talk about it.” A bench has now appeared attached to one side of the padded wall.

”That wasn’t there.” Chris states as he takes several steps towards the bench before sitting down on the wooden bench which slightly dips down and dips down a little further as Blake joins him as he states;

”It’s always been here dad.” Chris is confused as he states.

”This bench wasn’t here, I wasn’t here.”

”Dad you’ve been here for nearly two years.”

”No I haven’t been, you’re crazy as fuck… I was putting my foot in Gilmour’s ass two weeks ago…” Blake throws up his hands as he cuts Chris off in midsentence.

”Dad stop it!” Blake’s voice is elevated which quickly brings the padded room to a dead silence, so silent you could almost hear a pen drop. ”You aren’t a professional wrestler! You’ve never been a professional wrestler! It’s all been in your head!” Chris turns his head away from Blake and shifts his body where he is now looking across the room at the opposite padded wall. ”You seriously have got to admit what you did.” Blake’s tone has shifted to normal volume as he looks at Chris who sits with a blank stare before muttering out.

”This is such bullshit.” Chris turns towards Blake while continuing. ”Why would you say that to me? I’m one of the greatest Professional Wrestlers of my generation!” When you have victories over names like Ranma Saotome, James Raven, T-Money, Rage, Hunter Ryan, Famine of the Vile AND Peter Gilmour under your belt; and that’s just related to the XWF, it’s safe to say you’re one of the greatest to ever lace a pair of boots. My body count reads like a who’s who of Hall of Fame talent that helped pave the way for all the shitheads like you and Shane to show up and fuck it all up while setting the company back in the process. People will take the everyday approach much like Solider has done throughout this process of building to what is probably the single most anticipated Title defense he will ever have. Everyone is paying attention as there’s a big fight feel that’s generating a buzz amongst the locker room causing side to be taken on a global scale; Solider has his supporters much like I have mine, so in advance all me to say you’re welcome for once again making the Universal Title mean something before it’s shit all over again with the next “big idea” that falls flat and you’re reduced to calling on me to save it all over again. ”I can’t believe you have the audacity to sit in front of me and say something like that. I’m “Chronic” Chris Page damnit!” Oh how we forget who called who, don’t we? Do you think I reached out to this shit hole to for some illustrious return? Nah bro; the company called ME! For someone like Solider who constantly complains about my existence in this federation he COULD have tried to end it all the way around if he had half a fucking brain. Being the Universal Champion carries the notion that you can name ANY stipulation to a Universal Title match, and for someone that thinks I’m this complete waste of space why wouldn’t he have made me put my career on the line? For someone that wants to have all this creativity in his stipulations he had the chance to put an end to me for good… and he didn’t. I wonder why that is? I’d done it because there’s nothing about this situation that screams losing effort on my end; I won’t speak for him but the last time I checked he was shooting fucking blanks.

”Dad you’re not “Chronic” Chris Page and you’ve never been “Chronic” Chris Page.” Blake tries to talk sense into his father as he continues. ”You’ve been here for two years for a reason. They asked me to come to see if I could get you to remember why you’re here in this padded room.” The softer tone from Blake starts to have some effect on his father. [yellow]”Can you remember for me? Or can you try?”

”Why am I here? Chris asks his son. ”I’m here because this is just another game trying to break me down by Satan.” Chris directs his attention to his bare chest which was sliced open previously. ”This happened earlier!” The cut on his chest is no longer there and it’s as if nothing has ever happened.

”Dad, there’s nothing there.” Chris is dumfounded as he stands up off the bench where he drops to his knees in the center of the padded room where he screams out.

”WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!?! Chris looks up for answers as Blake is shown standing up from the bench where he walks over and joins his father on his knees in the middle of the floor.

”Nobody has done anything to you, dad. You did this to yourself.”

… Meanwhile on Earth.

”What if I don’t want to come with you?” Adam asks Donald who is standing in the aisle way by the pew looking at the blood soaked Adam Barker before shifting his attention to the dead priest laying at Adam’s feet.

”Do you want to end up like that?” Donald looks at Adam who shakes his head from side to side as Donald gives a head nod towards the door while stating. ”Come on, we’re keeping him waiting.”

”Keeping who waiting?” Adam wishes for the best with his question.

”Who you think? Satan.” Reluctantly Adam gets up from the pew, blood that was pooled in his lap free falls down the front of Adam’s dress slacks and down on to the head of the priest. He has to step over the body to reach the aisle where Donald leads him towards the front doors of the Cathedral. ”He’s going to love to meet you.” Donald and Adam reach the doors where Donald Trump opens the door where pitch darkness awaits. ”After you.” Adam takes a deep breath but before he steps through the door. ”He hates the smell of fear, you reek of it.” Fear is written all over Adam Barker as he reluctantly steps through the door and into the darkness followed by Donald Trump who closes the door on their way out. Instantly they walk into...

[Image: throne-room-throne-room-at-palcio-nacion...495-12.jpg]

Sitting on the throne is Robert Main. He sits with while dressed in black jeans, boots and a t-shirt as he throws back a shot bourbon. Adam recognizes Robert immediately and attempts to walk towards the throne where a snap from Robert’s fingers Adam is frozen in place.

”So this is the guy?” Robert asks Donald already knowing this is clearly the guy.

”Yes Oh Dark One… I was going to kill him but I thought maybe you’d be able to use him for your will.”

”I don’t care what they say about you; you’re a smart man.” Sheer sarcasm rolls off the tip of his tongue. ”Still not a big fan of CNN eh?”

”FAKE NEWS!” Robert starts laughing under his breath as Donald then states. ”If there’s nothing else my lord I’ll get out of here, I’ve got a country to continue to fuck up.”

”By all means, do me proud.” Donald dissipates in front of our eyes leaving Robert and a frozen in place Adam Barker. Robert’s attention diverts to Adam. As he snaps his fingers Adam is able to move once again as Robert asks. ”Not what you were expecting?”

”Robert?”

Not hardly, see everyone’s perception of me is different and for Chris it’s Robert Main, hence, Robert Main here and now; plus I think you’ve been through enough for now not to scare the shit out of you… yet.”

”Oh my god I’m going to die.”

”Probably so, but on the brightest there’s a cunt hair’s chance that you might make it back to earth. I’m not going to fill your head with false hope, that’s God’s job.”

”I can’t believe this is actually happening.”

”Believe it and from where I’m sitting I’m not so sure Chris is going to be around much longer.” The conviction in Robert’s voice is enough to drain what little solace Adam had with everything that’s played out throughout this adventure. ”You’re just an added bonus. Donald was going to let you go but I thought better of that.”

”I thought that it was his idea to bring me here?”

”You seriously think that he thinks for himself? Have you seen his twitter?” Adam has no choice to giggle under his breath. ”I don’t know why you’re laughing, I’m going to use you if I need to and I’m going to kill you if I don’t. Let that sink in.

… Meanwhile.

”What do you mean I did this to myself?” I’ve been responsible for my successes and failures throughout my career. I understand that on any given night any one person is capable of beating another and with Warfare drawing closer and closer I’m finding the anticipation of becoming the XWF Universal Champion even more and more appealing. This isn’t about Soldier other than removing him from further dragging down the XWF Universal Championship scene by having his name attached to it. He isn’t deserving of being a Main Event talent and we all know that. He’s the one trick pony that hasn’t amounted to shit other being “tight” with Shane . This is a much bigger equation with Soldier being used as Shane’s pawn to do what Shane isn’t capable of doing himself; Shane always has people do his bidding for him and this isn’t any exception. This time I’ve got all the fuel and all the motivation I need to take this over the top and leave no margin for error when it comes to me just being better than the both of you. ”What did I do?” Chris has desperation in his eyes as he gazes into his sons eyes seeking answers because at this point Chris isn’t sure what to believe.

”You seriously don’t know?” Blake takes a deep breath before he states. ”You’ve been locked in this room, this mental hospital for two years because you ALLOWED me to kill myself.” Chris’s heart drops to his chest as Blake continues. [yellow]”You gave me the gun to do it with and you were never there. The guilt of being a lousy father completely oblivious to any cry for help from me forced you to check yourself into this hospital.”

”You’re lying.” Lies aren’t anything new in this business as it’s the job of any legitimate talent to try and expose their opponents. The problem with that comes with the blatant embellishment that comes along with it. It’s never been more on display by one person than that cunt rag Soldier. Soldier is so full of himself he makes me look like a rookie when it comes to shameless self-promotion or overhyping themselves while I openly admit that I’m an asshole and enjoy every moment of it. Imagine how full of myself I’m going to be when I do what some of you are fucking stupid enough to believe I can’t… beat the lies out of Soldier once and for all. ”I’d never let you kill yourself.”

”Did you answer the call when the phone rang? Did you call me back? The answer to those questions are NO!” Blake lashes out with anger in his voice as he stands up looking down at his father who is still on his knees. ”You didn’t do anything! You were so obsessed with what you wanted to do and your life that you forgot I even existed! I needed you and when I needed you the most you did what you always did, you ignored me! You ignored your son! So I did the only thing I could to get your attention! I pulled that gun from its holster and I put the barrel in my mouth and I pulled the trigger! Blake pulls a revolver from his waist band and as he does Chris stands up off the floor as he shouts back at Blake.

”YOU did that to yourself! You took the cowards way out like you ALWAYS did! Nobody told you to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger! You blame me because you weren’t man enough to handle your responsibilities!” Something that Soldier and Blake are going to have in common when I’m done with him will be Soldier begging for a bullet after professing to the world just how much of a bitch he is. That’s the endgame here, embarrassment of one mortal man. I will not be humiliated and I will not be embarrassed by some punk kid that gets off on repetitive nonsense that would make the energizer bunny run out of steam. ”You think I’m going to take responsibility for you being a pussy, think again! As far as I’m concerned you can put another bullet in your brain… I should have worn a condom.” Blake put the barrel of the revolver in his mouth pulling the trigger! Upon the discharge of the revolver Blake disappears as Robert Main immediately appears clapping his hands and snickering to himself.

”Well played, well played.”

”Fuck you.” Chris is nearly seething as he and Robert engage in a stare down which is broken by Robert.

”Not just yet, but that’s going to be coming for you in due time. I’ve got something else in mind for you, something that’s sure to be… life changing.” Robert snaps his fingers which takes them both to another confined room that has a two way mirror. Robert claps his hands together twice repeatedly which brings a light on above Adam Barker who is tied to a chair with his mouth gagged. He’s still for dry blood spatter drops on his face from the Priest. Adam is clearly shaken as Robert states. ”Two are going to enter… but only one of you is going to survive.

… to be continued.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Theo Pryce (10-23-2019)