X-treme Wrestling Federation
Ghost Tank - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ghost Tank (/showthread.php?tid=19914)

Ghost Tank - Brucette Blingsteen - 05-06-2015

"All a kid tryna' do is have him a fun match against a motivated opponent at Madfare, but these bitches is dropping left and right. Tank, I heard you were a monster in your own right. You know you want the Xtreme title, and I'm thinking you've got something to prove to your Asylum brothers, so what do you say at Madfare we have ourselves a little ladder match for the Xtreme title? Don't puss out on me too, man."

Ghost Tank - Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 05-06-2015

Considering Hero is a pussy why don't we make this match a triple threat ladder match for the X-Treme title?

re:Ghost Tank - Brucette Blingsteen - 05-06-2015

"Fine by me."

Ghost Tank - Mia Dim - 05-06-2015

shut the fuck up bruce fagsteen

"How cute. Hey, how about you win that #1 contender's match on Madfare so I can do to you what I did to that fat piece of shit buddy of yours at the PPV?"

Ghost Tank - Mia Dim - 05-06-2015

cause i plan on taking the belts from ur gay friends instead ;) grab a seat

re:Ghost Tank - Mr. Oz - 05-06-2015

"Because a ladder match is too simple, let us do an elimination match. Not just a simple match either, oh no no no.

An Iron Maiden match. Two Iron Maidens are set up on the inside of the ring, against the corners. As I said, an elimination match, but the winner is the one left not impaled.

Sound like fun?"

"Too simple huh? Well thats a shame, but if you don't want in that's on you. I'm sure me and ThunderBolt X can have a good time without you."

re:Ghost Tank - Mr. Oz - 05-06-2015

OOC Note: If readers are wondering why the color change, it's to emulate the colors of a rainbow, which(in some instances) emulates a Phoenix. Each time he speaks now, it will be a different color, unless mods say for me to go back to the original color.

"It's an X-Treme Title match. I love ladders, however it's too easy to just have ones' friends just knock their opponents out, and help get to the top. Since a Iron Maiden is a more hardcore version of a casket match, I thought "The X-Treme champ would actually want something else than a ladder match. Like, oh, you know, an extreme match for his belt."

But I guess the champ is too much of a pussy and I'll have to have a different match at Madfare. Oh well."

re:Ghost Tank - Scully - 05-06-2015

"Sorry to interupt here but Ghost Wank, you have been offered a shit at the XWF Xtreme Championship. You haven't done fack all to deserve it neither has Thunderfart, for that matter.

Yet you're turning a title shit down because of the stip? Are you stupid? Are you ? What a waste of Springsteen's time!"