Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-06-2015, 03:18 AM

"All a kid tryna' do is have him a fun match against a motivated opponent at Madfare, but these bitches is dropping left and right. Tank, I heard you were a monster in your own right. You know you want the Xtreme title, and I'm thinking you've got something to prove to your Asylum brothers, so what do you say at Madfare we have ourselves a little ladder match for the Xtreme title? Don't puss out on me too, man."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

05-06-2015, 03:42 AM

Considering Hero is a pussy why don't we make this match a triple threat ladder match for the X-Treme title?

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

05-06-2015, 03:57 AM

"Fine by me."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-06-2015, 05:41 AM

shut the fuck up bruce fagsteen

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

05-06-2015, 06:09 AM

"How cute. Hey, how about you win that #1 contender's match on Madfare so I can do to you what I did to that fat piece of shit buddy of yours at the PPV?"

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-06-2015, 08:07 AM

cause i plan on taking the belts from ur gay friends instead ;) grab a seat

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-06-2015, 08:59 AM

"Because a ladder match is too simple, let us do an elimination match. Not just a simple match either, oh no no no.

An Iron Maiden match. Two Iron Maidens are set up on the inside of the ring, against the corners. As I said, an elimination match, but the winner is the one left not impaled.

Sound like fun?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

05-06-2015, 09:04 AM

"Too simple huh? Well thats a shame, but if you don't want in that's on you. I'm sure me and ThunderBolt X can have a good time without you."

(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-06-2015, 12:05 PM

OOC Note: If readers are wondering why the color change, it's to emulate the colors of a rainbow, which(in some instances) emulates a Phoenix. Each time he speaks now, it will be a different color, unless mods say for me to go back to the original color.

"It's an X-Treme Title match. I love ladders, however it's too easy to just have ones' friends just knock their opponents out, and help get to the top. Since a Iron Maiden is a more hardcore version of a casket match, I thought "The X-Treme champ would actually want something else than a ladder match. Like, oh, you know, an extreme match for his belt."

But I guess the champ is too much of a pussy and I'll have to have a different match at Madfare. Oh well."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-06-2015, 12:55 PM

"Sorry to interupt here but Ghost Wank, you have been offered a shit at the XWF Xtreme Championship. You haven't done fack all to deserve it neither has Thunderfart, for that matter.

Yet you're turning a title shit down because of the stip? Are you stupid? Are you ? What a waste of Springsteen's time!"
Hate Post Like Post