Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A message to The Black Circle and all of Shane's loyal supporters
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-25-2014, 03:35 PM

Shane has recorded himself giving a very special message. Shane appears on camera with a backdrop of a swastika carved into a potato.

It has come to my attention that The Administrator has been spreading lies about me again and taking them to a whole new level. Now he's doctoring footage and creating fake promos that are supposedly me.

He showed something that was supposed to be me bragging about how I use people and telling them about my past but I'm going to be honest with you all...

It wasn't me.

That's not me in that promo he aired. I would never do the things that are outlined in that message and I'd never stab a friend in the back! This has gone too far and I am just thankful that after tomorrow we won't have an Administrator anymore. Maybe I'll save his head, coat it in GOLD and put it next to the gold plated head of Ashen Iscariot. Ashen is the only GOLDEN GOD we've ever had in the XWF (inside joke) and now the JIGABOO GOD ADMIN can take a place right next to him. Ha!

But yeah that totally wasn't me in that footage Admin showed. He's just some crazy lying asshole. He's the guy who wants Steve Davids to be your number one champion for Satan's sake!

At least with me, you know I'm going to screw you in matches but you won't be controlled like a dog, unless of course you opposed me in this battle in which case you will be a servant. What's Admin going to do next? Make up footage of me fucking a goat?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
John Austin (01-27-2014), Morbid Angel (01-25-2014), Theo Pryce (01-25-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Archie Lawson (01-26-2014), InfamOusUser (01-25-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-25-2014)