Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare - 1/31 (Part 1)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2014, 01:29 PM

[Image: CdS48cg.jpg]

Things are strangely quiet backstage among XWF officials, but not so much among the superstars. Ever since the very strange and unexpected ending to a highly anticipated match between both co-owners of the XWF: Shane and The Administrator.

Cameras are moving through the backstage area seeing various superstars preparing for the unknown future of Warfare, the XWF, and tonight's event.

Breakdown in 3/4 by Project 86 plays.

Outcomes Eli James IV. He's dressed differently this time... he's in a suit. He's looking around at peoples reactions and gives a large smile to everyone. He makes his way to the ring and gets a microphone in his hand.

ELI JAMES IV: "What? Was I not the man you were expecting to be the owner? Hehe. I'm sorry. But hey, those who hated Shane should be happy... and those who hated the Administrator should be happy... they are both gone and as for me... but it doesn't end there. Ya see, that whole new group Shane tried to rise up.. Etched.. the group Shane intended to be his last and greatest creation... it's time for them to meet their fate. As this moment, the men who make up the group Etched... are.. FIRED!

The crowd is a bit stunned, as Infamous and Sewaside were scheduled to compete in tonight's gauntlet match.

ELI JAMES IV: "I'm here to remain! But there's more changes happening.. changes that I am going to enact effective immediately. The first involves the stripping of one of the current XWF champions.

Eli’s proclamation is met with a chorus of boos from the crowd.

ELI JAMES IV: "Bring it out!

Out walks Lacey Rex holding the UFO Championship. She gets in the ring and hands it to Eli.

ELI JAMES IV: "I've officially stripped MYSELF of the UFO Championship. This has been seen as the poor mans title that no one cares about. The UFO Championship is now retired! I want everyone to welcome the replacement.. somethin' much better.. welcome the new Ark of the Covenant Championship and its Champion.. LAZARUS!!

Boos rise from the crowd as Lazarus walks out with a title around his waste. He gets in the ring and shakes Eli's hand.

ELI JAMES IV: "If you are able to hold on to this title for 4 weeks, then you get a chance to book ANY match you want, but it'll be non-title. Let's say you wanna book yourself or whoever against a champion... and ya happen to beat that champion in a match.. then you immediately become the #1 Contender for that title and the following week you get your championship match. You get to create somethin' special... which brings me to TONIGHT. We're gonna have ourselves a little tournament and the winner will face TITAN.. the former UFO champion and then.. the winner of that fight will face Lazarus for the Ark of the Covenant Championship. You boys have fun.

The crowd, and even announcers, are stunned at the switch in championships.

ELI JAMES IV:” "Now.. every single member of The Congregation will be getting a briefcase. That’s right, each of them, get a briefcase that they can cash in on anyone. Anyone except for the King Theo Pryce, that crown is mine. Next…

Unexpectedly, two middle aged men appear on the XWF-Tron, both men wearing suits and seated around a wooden conference table.

GENTLEMEN 1: Eli James, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bob Flanders, and with my is our company lawyer Thomas Jones. I am the current CEO of The Administrative Network.

ELI JAMES IV: "And what do I owe this pleasure of you interrupting me? I took care of the Administrative Network remember? I’m sure you saw his head separated from his body.”

BOB FLANDERS: "Actually Mr. James, you are slightly in correct there. While you did in fact remove the Administrator from the equation. You did not remove the Administrative Network. In fact, you can’t.”

ELI JAMES IV:” "Perhaps not, but I’m here, and you’re there. So exactly what are you going to do from your conference table? Your threats are of nothing to me.”

BOB FLANDERS: "You are right Mr. James, there is nothing we can do from here. Absolutely nothing. However, before the Administrator stepped into the ring last weekend to face Shane he set in motion a backup plan that would take effect in the event of his death. You are the owner, and congratulations with that. However as you saw with Shane , being the owner is just part of the puzzle. The Administrative Network will always be there, and without the Network, there's no XWF. There's no Eli James or your message being presented on television. There's none of that. Following what happened, all the investors had a conference call to discuss some things and, well, the people you wanted to fire for losing their match will not happen.

ELI JAMES IV:” "Excuse me?

BOB FLANDERS: "I'm not done. As far as handing your entire members of the Congregation a briefcase... that also will not stand. You may be the owner, but even you cannot do just anything. There's limitations to a degree. Shane knew that. The Administrator knew that. Now, you're going to know that. We are here for the successful future of the XWF. Now, if you want to get your men title matches in the near future then that's good and well. A free ride with a briefcase? It's not so simple. You want to play a little game with the UFO title, perhaps bring some prestige to it, by all means. But briefcases, I think not. Our eyes will remain on you and how this company is run. This is what it means to be apart of management, Mr. James.

ELI JAMES IV:” "Hold on there Bob. I hear ya. Ya know, I have lots of money too. I understand I can't buy this place for reasons in the contract. I understand I can't just banish all the investors away and the Administrative Network but once again, I’m here, and you are there. So how exactly are you going to stop me from doing what I want?”

BOB FLANDERS: "We won’t, but the person that the Administrator signed the contracts with prior to his match will. He will be our eyes, ears and voice on all XWF Events, he will be there to keep you in check.”

ELI JAMES IV:” "Oh is that so, well how about you send that unfortunate fool out here so he and I can have a chat.”

BOB FLANDERS: "As you wish.”

Greenback Boogie by Imarobot plays.

The crowd explodes in cheers. Eli James face goes from a confident grin to a look of disbelief as Theo Pryce with microphone in hand steps out onto the entry way.

THEO PRYCE: "I told you Eli, I suppose you weren’t paying attention, or you thought I was talking just to hear myself speak. I told you that you didn’t win any sort of war. All you did was replace the pieces on the board. Where they were was Shane and the Administrator there is now you and me. You will not be allowed to run roughshod over the XWF. You and your Congregation will be kept in check and The Company will be those responsible for doing it. Welcome to the new XWF. Remember, you wanted this.

Eli starts shaking his head while Theo smiles...

ELI JAMES IV: "Just remember... you wanted this.

Eli stretches his arms out and falls to his knees. He starts giving laughing as the cameras fade to commercial.

XWF Warfare is back. All the competitors are backstage as they await when they will be called to fight in the gauntlet match.. and what kind of match it'll be. The first match is...........

Frodo Smackins
100%
- vs -
Hank Lane
100%
Submission Match

Frodo Smackins and Hank Lane circle each other in this match that's been deemed a submission match! Frodo diving in right off the bat with a few chest chops to Lane followed by a mean right hook and an Uppercut that sends Lane stumbling back! Shaking his head about, in order to regain some of his bearings, Lane then moves in and fires back with multiple rights and lefts as he backs Frodo into the corner, delivering a swift Headbutt that causes Smackins to wobble back and an open target for a Leg Sweep! Frodo goes down and Hank wrenches Frodo into a an Ankle Lock!

Frodo's eyes widen in agony as Lane wrenches Frodo's ankle tight.The intense pain immediately registering on the dwarf king's face as he wails out and thrashes his free leg. in the hopes that it might get Lane to release the hold. Alas this is done to no avail and Lane just pulls that hold even tighter. However, Frodo then realizes he's right in the corner and could have ended this a lot sooner. With a frustrated shake of his head, Frodo grabs the bottom rope and Hank's hold is broken!

With an annoyed huff, Hank rises to his feet as Frodo lifts himself up to his. Frodo favoring his left leg, over his right, due to the Ankle Lock he was just placed in. However, Hank allows zero recovery time towards Frodo and charges in head first with a Spear. But Frodo ducks off to the side and Hank cracks right into the turnbuckle! An action that allows Frodo the right window of opportunity to be able to grab Hank and spin him around, before catching him with a DDT followed by a Somersault Leg Drop! Frodo then latches on the Crossface!

Hank bellows in pain as Frodo really tugs on that hold! The look of intensity on Frodo's face says it all and it's clear this hobbit won't be releasing that hold anytime soon! However, Hank is also relatively close to the ropes when this hold is going on, so all it takes is a quick arm throw out and the Crossface is broken by a rope break!

Frodo now seems just as annoyed as Hank was when his hold was broken and both wrestler instantly lock up in the center of the ring. Hank Lane serving a few knees to Frodo's chest and ribs, causing Frodo to lurch forward, only to receive a Belly to Belly Suplex and then a Flying Elbow Drop! Lane then rips Frodo up from the canvas by his head only to deliver - Rolling Thunder(Series of Power Bombs)!

With Frodo Smackins on the canvas and looking like the epitome of hell Hank then pulls Frodo up into a Headlock. Wrenching the hold tight and with all that Frodo has been through tonight, it doesn't take long before Frodo taps and submits to Hank Lane!

Frodo Smackins has been eliminated!

Hank Lane
55%
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
100%
Hardcore Match

Scott and Hank are pretty hesitant to get things started, especially since one is fresher than the other, but we don't have to wait, since Hank's there with a knee to the stomach of Charlotte, which he turns into a quick DDT.

Charlotte quickly rolls back up to his feet, and the two of them engage in a collar and elbow tie-up. Hank uses his small strength advantage to overpower Scott and get him into a headlock, but Scott pushes Hank's hips so that he runs towards the ropes.

As soon as Hank rebounds off of the ropes, his face is met with Charlotte's Groupie Killer superkick! Scott goes for the cover -

Hank throws Scott off of him with plenty of force, and the two stand to face one another.

Without a moment's hesitation, Hank goes to Scott and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex, but that doesn't keep Scott down for long enough for Hank to be able to capitalise on the move.

However, Hank tries to catch Scott off-guard with his Thunder Lane clothesline, but Scott quickly ducks it just in time. Lane tries to quickly regain his balance after running at such sudden velocity, but as he manages to do so, it's in vain, as he's met with another Groupie Killer from Charlotte!

Hank rolls out of the ring before Charlotte can try a pin. Scott takes this time to recover a little, while Hank, is busy nosing about under the apron.

Scott exits the ring from another side, so that Hank doesn't notice, enabling Scott to come around and smash Hank's head onto the apron, halting his search for a weapon. Scott goes for a third superkick, but Hank sidesteps and times it right so that he can connect his Thunder Lane! Scott is down, and Hank kicks him in the ribs a couple of times to make sure he stays down.

Hank quickly grabs a chair from under the ring. Lifting it high in the air, he brings it down with the intent of driving it into the chest of Charlotte, but Scott rolls out of the way in the last second! Hank is dazed from the chair's impact with the concrete, giving Scott enough time to execute his third Groupie Killer!

Hank stumbles back against the apron. Deciding a third superkick is not enough, Scott grabs the chair and doesn't even think for a split second before smashing it across the skull of Hank. Scott pushes him into the ring and tries one more pin attempt--

3!!

Scott Charlotte has eliminated Hank Lane!!

Ezekiel Carter-Williams V
100%
- vs -
Scott Charlotte
62%
Tables Match

The bell rings and both Scott and Ezekiel begin to circle the ring and then lock up. Scott quickly takes the advantage and hits Ezekiel with a headbutt to the left arm. Ezekiel grabs the shoulder that was just struck and is consequently irished whipped great force towards the ring ropes. He rebounds and Scott sets up a back body drop, but Ezekiel pushes off Scott and rolls over his own shoulder, landing awkwardly on his leg but seems unfazed. Scott turns around and locks up with Ezekiel who is being forced down to one knee, and an elbow strike knocks Ezekiel backwards to the mat. Scott wastes no time in bounding towards the ropes and launches himself into the air then descends for a devastating elbow drop!

At least, one could guarantee this would be the case if Ezekiel didn't roll aside causing Scott's arm to hit the canvas full-force! Scott gets up and is met with a few knees to the ribs from Ezekiel before being tossed out of the ring by his head underneath the second rope. Just as Scott hits the floor Ezekiel rolls out of the ring and picks Scott up, then slams his face into the barricade, startling a couple of the less suspecting fans (and that one girl trying to tweet in the front row). Scott drops to his knees with his hands on his face, allowing for a swift kick to the head that knocks Scott back into the barricade again, even harder this time.

Suddenly out of nowhere everybody in the arena has their ears assaulted by what sounds like a Justin Beiber song. As everyone scours the arena looking for the Canadian assclown they realize that the sound is actually static coming from the X-Tron. If static could be offended by people thinking that it was a Justin Beiber song, IT WOULD BE! After a few moments the static stops and a message appears on the big screen written in purple text.

Here I am.

The screen then goes black before displaying another message.

[Image: dwayne-johnson-workout.jpg]

[Image: Miami-Logo-Black.jpg]

[Image: facebook-like.jpg]

A

[Image: Hurricane_Malt_Liquor_54536.JPG]

These messages keep alternating until the pa system starts blaring the opening guitar riffs from Rock You Like A Hurricane. Suddenly the ear piercing sound of static fills the arena once more and the screen goes black. Damn XWF A/V crew, obviously drunk on the job again, or are they?

Meanwhile back in the ring...

Ezekiel walks over and reaches under the ring. He pulls out... A table! It looks as if he may be trying to finish this tables match up right here. He sets it up between the barricade and the ring apron. He turns around to see Scott stumbling, trying to get up and walks over. Ezekiel locks Scott into a headlock and drags him to the table, leaning him backwards on it before nailing him with a European uppercut to the jaw. He sets Scott up for a suplex, but Scott blocks it and goes for a suplex too!

It doesn't connect. Scott doesn't have the strength to lift him and Ezekiel drops to his feet and strikes Scott with another uppercut! He runs up and rams Scott into the steel ring post!

But NO! Scott ducks just in time and the force sends Ezekiel into a full-speed kiss with the ring post! He stumbles back as Scott rolls into the ring! Scott gets up and begins to taunt Ezekiel! Ezekiel looks confused at Scott trying to bait him into the ring, but climbs up onto the apron and steps in between the ropes. Just as he does, Scott launches himself across the ring with a forearm to the head of Ezekiel, but grabs him in a headlock at the same time. He climbs out between the ropes, dragging Ezekiel with him to the apron... STO off the apron!

And right through the table! The match is over!

Scott Charlotte has eliminated Ezekiel Carter-Williams V!

Scott Charlotte
25%
- vs -
Andrew Morrison
100%
First Blood Match

The bell rand and the two men stared at each other for a minute before they locked up, Morrison reacting first by slipping his left foot behind Charlotte's and sending the man hard to the mat. Without a moments hesitation, Morrison straddled Charlotte and proceeded to punch the man's head in but Charlotte was having none of that, he managed to slip a punch of his own through Morrison's onslaught and connected it to Morrison's jaw.

Charlotte pushed Morrison off and preceded to kick the man at random points on Morrison's body. Charlotte bent over, his hand tangling in Morrison's hair as he pulled the man up. He then proceeded to pick Morrison up and throw him down for a suplex. He did this maybe five times before Morrison countered with a reverse DDT. Charlotte laid there, his eyes wide as Morrison gripped Charlotte's head, slamming it into the mat several times.

Charlotte seemed to snap out of his shock and he connected with a wild left hook, catching Morrison in the temple and forcing the man off. Morrison grabbed at his head, checking for blood and luckily, none was present. Both men got to their feet and attacked the other. Morrison connecting with a clothesline and sending Charlotte sliding along the mat.

He looked up just in time to get his feet up, his heels digging into Morrison's stomach as he kicked out, sending Morrison flying back. Charlotte stood and took after Morrison, trying to connect with a leg drop but Morrison moved just in time for Charlotte's attack to fail. Charlotte kept Morrison off his feet as he kicked Morrison's knees out from under him, buying Charlotte just enough time to get to his feet and land several kicks to Morrison's chest.

The two men made it to ringside, where Morrison rolled under the ropes and stood, wrapping his arms around Charlotte's head and slamming him, throat first, into the ropes. Charlotte stumbled back before falling to the mat, his hand clutching his throat as he coughed and gasped for breath. Morrison, taking this chance, grabbed the bell and slid into the ring. He waited for Charlotte to stand and face him before he smashed the bell into Charlotte's head. Charlotte fell with a sick thud and tried to roll away but Morrison had other plans. He kicked Charlotte onto his back before straddling the young superstar and proceeded to bash the man's face.

Blood splashed up, covering the bell and Morrison's arms and face. The ref grabbed at Morrison and pulled him off Charlotte, raising his hand for the victory as Charlotte struggled to breath let alone move. Two men from the medical team rushed out to the ring, checking on Charlotte and trying to clean as much blood off as they could as to get a better look at the damage. Morrison looked back at the scene for a minute before handing the bell to the ref and walking out with his hands raised.

Andrew Morrison has eliminated Scott Charlotte!

Theo Pryce is on his cell phone walking backstage, shaking peoples hands and being greeted in a friendly way by most XWF employees. He reaches his locker room and there's a note nailed to his door that reads "You Wanted This - Eli James IV". He gives a small chuckle and takes the note off the door, walks in his room as he begins to read it. His smile quickly starts to fade. Not revealing what was said in the letter.... he picks up his phone and dials someone's number..

THEO PRYCE: "Come on, Erica. Please pick up the damn phone.

No one answers and he starts getting angry.

THEO PRYCE: "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME MY SISTER IS OKAY? TELL ME SHE DIDN'T COME HERE!!!!?? I swear Eli....

Theo throws the note down and starts what appears to be a hunt for his sister, Erica....

Ric Flair
100%
- vs -
Andrew Morrison
75%
Standard Match, One Fall

Andrew Morrison and Ric Flair are now in the ring, and while Morrison looks ready to fight, Flair is doing his usual taunt of waltzing around the ring and woo-ing to the delight of the fans. Morrison can't help but chuckle, but even still, he goes over to Flair to actually get this encounter going.

However, without Andrew Morrison throwing a single punch, Flair collapses on the mat. Giving a vented sigh, Morrison grabs Flair by his shoulders, and tries to slowly lift the veteran to his knees--

Where Flair hooks his arm into Morrison's nether regions! Morrison goes down, and now Flair is waltzing around once more, woo-ing along with the fans. Talk about adding insult to injury. Painful, painful injury.

Slowly, Andrew makes use the ropes to help him onto his wobbly feet. Looking up, he sees that Ric has his back turned.

Perfect.

Bracing the raging inferno in the middle of his body, Andrew hobbles over to Ric Flair, and sets him up for a Reverse DDT-- But Flair is able to roll out of it, but is in turn blindsided by a vicious headbutt from Andrew. Flair crashes to the mat, as this encounter finally gets going.

Andrew rolls Ric over and begins to deliver some mounted punches, which Flair unsuccessfully tries to block. Morrison delivers a hard punch to daze Ric while he dismounts, only to slam Flair's face into the mat. Andrew tries to lift him and, while still in the crouched position, strikes a DDT.

Morrison goes for the cover:

Kickout by Flair.

Morrison sighs as he stands back up, walking himself over to the corner opposite to where Flair is lying on the mat. There he waits until Flair stumbles to his feet, and Andrew flies at him, aiming for a spear--

But Flair sidesteps him! Morrison's shoulder comes in contact with the ringpost, and he back out reeling... And Ric's there! He grabs Morrison...

Belly-to-back suplex on the much stronger man! Flair wastes no time, and he goes for the Figure-Four!

Andrew screams in pain! He clenches his fist and bites his lips, trying to fight back the pain, but it appears of no use! Centre of the ring, nowhere to go!

Morrison's hand collides with the canvas, but it doesn't come back up because he's using it as leverage to try and tilt the submission hold over...

Almost...

Almost...

He did it! The hold has been flipped over, and now Flair is on the recieving end! Andrew smiles at the old man's pain, but this pleasure is short lived, as Flair releases the hold.

Andrew stands, and he has that look in his eye that means it's time for him to wrap things up! He goes over to Flair to pick him up--

But Flair pokes him hard in the eyes!! Andrew winces at the sudden jab to such a sensitive area, momentarily stunned! Ric tries to use this opportunity to his advantage by running off of the ropes and--

Morrison catches him with a Downburst to Hell! Ric Flair is out of it now!

Andrew goes for the cover:

3!!

Andrew Morrison has eliminated Ric Flair!

Andrew Morrison stands with both fists in the air, but hunches over as he's finally able to grab and try to sooth his berries before the next participant. He's probably lucky he was able to make it through such an even fight with his 'nads as sore as they might have seemed...

Andrew Morrison
50%
- vs -
Tera Vincent
100%
Standard Match, One Fall

Morrison is still in the ring, his back turned to the ramp as he stumbled back with his hands raised. He seemed winded from his last match and there was a chance that his mistake of having his back turned to the ramp would royally fuck him over. Tera Vincent ran from the back and slid into the ring, waiting for Morrison to turn around. When he did, he was met with a sharp punch across the jaw. He stumbled, falling to a knee before looking up at her, shock on his face.

Vincent just smiled and gently cupped his face before dragging her nails across his eyes. Morrison yelped and covered his eyes just as Vincent kicked him in the chest, knocking him over before straddling his chest. She connected punch after punch to his head, her smile growing more and more insane. Morrison, finally over his personal fight of hitting his manager, reached up and slammed his fist into her cheek, forcing her to roll off. She rolled to her feet and stood, taking off at a run to try and take Morrison down with a clothesline but Morrison had other plans. He reached out and wrapped his hand around her throat, pulling her close to his face where he smirked before throwing her down in a choakslam. While Vincent was down, she kicked out and watched Morrison's knees give out from under his weight.

Vincent was quick to her feet and she pulled Morrison up before throwing him into the corner from an Irish Whip. She didn't wait for him to move before she sprinted towards him, driving her knee into his chin. Her hands tangled in his hair as she fell back right into a facebuster. Morrison bounced off her knees and under the bottom rope where he then fell to the hard ground surrounding the ring to catch his breath.

Vincent waited in the ring, watching the side where Morrison had vanished from sight. Big mistake as Morrison slid back into the ring from behind her. His arms slid around the woman's waist before he threw her over his shoulder, positioning her for a suplex. She didn't counter in time before Morrison slammed her on her back. From there, he proceeded to straddle her small waist. His hand tangled in her hair as he pulled her head up and slammed it back down into the mat multiple times. Vincent didn't really want to use such an underhanded tactic but it was the best way to get Morrison off of her. She used her free hand and delivered a fast punch to Morrison's manhood.

Morrison was quick to roll off and away from her as he gripped his manhood. Vincent couldn't help but giggle before she got to her feet before viciously placing Morrison in Alabama slam position, she then let out a loud scream before dropping to her knees with Morrison on her back. She stared at him for a moment, watching his chest rise and fall with labored breaths before she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and going for the pin.

Tera Vincent has eliminated Andrew Morrison!

The Linguist
100%
- vs -
Tera Vincent
25%
Casket Match

The bell rings and the casket match is underway. Tera goes to lock up; The Linguist hesitates at first, but then decides to humor her. Vincent immediately pushes him off and gouges his eye. The Linguist reaches for his eye and takes a step back as Tera Vincent grabs his arm and whips him across the ring. Linguini bounces off the ropes and Tera catches him with a Powerslam.

Tera wastes no time as she begins signaling to the referees to open the casket, but Linguist quickly fights to his feet. Tera quickly catches him with a Dropkick to his thighs that takes him to his knees. Tera locks her right arm around The Linguist’s neck and spikes his head into the mat with a DDT. Tera, again, signals to the referees as she begins to push the Linguist’s body towards the ropes. Linguini doesn’t let her get too far, making sure to wrap his leg around the middle rope. A well-placed kick to the back is good enough to break its grip, but the Linguist is able to shove Vincent away and return to his feet.

Tera shows no signs of slowing down, she jumps at The Linguist and jabs her knees into his chest for a Cardiac Arrest (Reverse Backstabber), however Linguini counters by hooking his arms under the top rope and allowing Tera to fall on her back. The Linguist grabs her legs and pushes them over her head; Tera rolls through onto her knees, but is met with a Thrust Kick to the face. Tera is stumbling backward as The Linguist pushes through, bounces off the ropes, and delivers a Spinning Elbow to the back of her head.

Vincent face plants onto the mat, but Linguini doesn’t let up as he grabs her left leg and wrenches a Boston Crab. Tera shouts out in pain as her leg is unnaturally contorted. Tera fights to turn her body around, so The Linguist responds with several stomps to the back of her head. It isn’t enough; Tera turns out of the hold and pushes Linguini into the ropes. The Linguist immediately fires back with a Closeline once again taking her back down to the mat.

The Linguist grabs Tera by the hair and signal to the referees to open the casket. He drags her to feet and tosses her over the top rope. Vincent begins to teeter on the apron over the open casket as The Linguist hits her with several right hands, then two left ones. The Linguist takes a step back and snaps at her with a Roundhouse kick but Vincent is able to duck out of the way! Tera grabs Linguini’s arm and hooks it over her head. Tera pulls on Linguini’s purple tights and hoists him high above her head! She’s going to suplex him into the casket! The Linguist’s knee crashes into Vincent’s temple and Linguini is able to get himself back into the ring. The Linguist grabs Tera by the head with both hands and walks her on the apron over to the corner.

He bounces her head onto the top turnbuckle several times then pushes her head into the steel post. Linguini climbs up onto the second rope and leads Tera up the ropes as well. Linguini slings Vincent’s arm behind his head and clutches her with his arm crushing her esophagus. The Linguist leaps off the top rope to the outside with Tera Vincent snug up against him, hitting the Write-Off (Top-Rope Rock Bottom) directly into the casket! The Linguist gets to his feet and slams the casket shut!

The Linguist has eliminated Tera Vincent!

The television cuts to black and you hear Eli's voice.

ELI JAMES IV: "Every river... has to get its water from somewhere. Every eye has to behold in order to describe. Mystica... you made your choice long... you should've known I already knew this betrayal was comin'. I wasn't blind... I just covered your eyes so you wouldn't be a little gossip mouse...

The camera cuts backstage showing Theo looking at a TV screen watching this. Eli finally lights up a torch in his hand and turns to the camera for a brief second.. then starts walking...

ELI JAMES IV: "I knew it was just moments away from Mystica leaving. And you, Theo.. you think I didn't see this comin' from ya? You didn't fit with those boys in the Circle... which leads me to wonder can ya really trust Nova? He's been with John and Nazi a lot longer than you.. can ya really place your hope in him? This isn't a quick game of checkers.. it's chess... a game of patience and smart moves.. I'm not so sure you made one. I hope ya got my letter... hehehe.. you won't find me .... or ..... her.. hehehehe.

You are able to make out Amos, Lazarus, Sid Feder, and someone else digging in the dirt like graves...

Theo turns the television screen over....

Stay tuned for the final match and the conclusion of Warfare all coming up in part two!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-02-2014), Cam Lang (02-02-2014), Dr. Zero (02-02-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-02-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-03-2014), Scott Charlotte (02-02-2014), Smoke (02-02-2014), Theo Pryce (02-02-2014), Tri Bute (02-02-2014), ZakMisery (02-02-2014)