Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Time Is Near - vs Team Peter - RP 5
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-22-2013, 11:17 PM

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 9:09 AM EST

Sebastian Duke pilots the Suburban SUV down an old back road known as Galileo Drive. Miles from everything. The closest neighbors are at least 3 miles apart on either side of the estate. Just like he wanted. When purchased, he chose this location purposefully. Not only for it seclusion, but also for its hollowed grounds. The hundreds upon hundreds of unknowns resting within the earth. More then 200 years before Revolutionary soldiers belonging not only to the American Colonies, but also to Great Britain fought, died, and were buried right here on this property.

As he nears the dirt road that leads back to his portion of the lake he slows then proceeds to turn the truck onto the road. He stops the truck not far from the main road. He exits the truck and leaves it run as he walks toward the rear and notices a burned out taillight. Making a mental note to have it replaced, he whips out his cell phone and initiates a text conversation with Linn Kwann.

RED = Sebastian Duke
PINK = Linn Kwann

"Linn. I'm leaving for Singapore for the Shove It tag title match against Gilmour and 'Feder.' When I return, I want you home."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I'm not really in the mood for jokes so I'd say I'm pretty fucking serious."

"When will you be back from Singapore?"

"Monday morning most likely. Then I leave Wednesday morning for Toronto."

"Busy busy, Bubby."

"You don't know the half of it."

"I can't wait to see you."

"Just be there when I get home. I'll let the guards no to just let you in when you do get there. I'm on a tight schedule, I need to go, so I'll TTYL."

"Okay. See you soon."

Sebastian gets back into the truck and backs out of the old dirt road. Once back onto Galileo Drive, he continues on the mile and a half to the Compound.

As he reaches the gates he gives the guard shack his instructions in regards to Linn Kwann and proceeds through toward the main building. He exits the truck and heads inside to begin packing for his trip overseas.

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 9:38 AM EST

Sebastian reaches his private quarters on the top floor of the Compound. He sits in his normal position near the window in the dining area that overlooks the front of the property. Buddy the dog trots over and jumps on his lap. Duke spends a few minutes petting the small dog before proceeding to the bedroom to begin packing.

As he packs, he notices a slightly bulky, light brown colored manila envelope on his dresser. He reads the front of the package and is slightly confused. No address labels. Neither for Duke's address nor the senders address. He rips open the package and reveals a small six inch by six inch box. He tears through the box and discovers a compact disc case. Inside the case is apparently a DVD. Written on the DVD: 'Caught In The Act.' Bewildered, he picks up the phone and calls Jacob to his room.

Minutes later, Jacob enters Sebastian's private quarters. Sebastian has just finished packing and zips up his suitcase.

Jacob: "You wanted to see me?"

SD: "Yeah. That package. Where did it come from?"

Jacob: "I'm not certain. No postage. No labels. No addresses."

SD: "How did it get here?"

Jacob: "It was in the mailbox. One of the guards brought it to the building."

SD: "How do you know it was meant for me?"

Jacob: "I didn't. The Brothers aren't allowed outside influence, so I doubted it was for any of them. Father Asmodeus has no friends. You are the only one besides Ms. Kwann that ever received mail. I just suspected it was for you."

SD: "Thank you, Jacob. That will be all."

Jacob: "Yes, sir."

Jacob bows out as Sebastian places the DVD into the DVD player. Moments later the contents of the disc are revealed on the screen. His jaw drops to the floor. On the screen is his escapade with Sarah Saint James in Atlantic City.

Completely shocked that there was even a tape to begin with, the fact that it made its way so quickly back to the Compound has completely escaped his mind.

From behind him, a voice. A very familiar voice.

"OH MY.... FUCKING.... GOD!"

Sebastian turns quickly toward the voice.

It's Linn Kwann.

"More useless sputum from the mouth of Mister Mystery. I'd love to say I'm growing fond of it. I'd love to say I'm standing here waiting in angst to hear just what moronic, psychotic garbage comes out next. Unfortunately all it's doing is putting me to sleep.

"So, we shall begin this next chapter of your failing war with the English language. More claims of being Sid Feder. Like I give two shits one way or the other who you are or are not. I've said it time and time again, that I know who you are. Do I really need to confirm or deny that you are who you say you are? I've said it time and time again that it didn't matter who you are. That still stands true as I stand here. No, It doesn't matter because your fate, will still be the same as it was yesterday. The same as it was last week. The same as it was when the initial challenge was laid out.

"You will fail. You won't be good enough this time, to carry Peter Gilmour to victory. You will fail and Sebastian Duke, along with the thorn in Peteys side, Mr. XWF WILL be victorious. We will walk out with the XWF Tag Team Championships in our hands.

"Blah, blah, blah.... more bullshit.... blood stained hockey mask.... twice......
THREE TIMES.......See.... it IS BETTER...."

"So humorous of you to conclude to yourself that I am irrelevant. Irrelevant like yourself? Running away and no one notices? Not appearing for weeks and no one cares? Irrelevant like me main eventing and you, sitting at home crying tears over your last loss? That's what I thought. The only thing irrelevant here is that stupid comment.

"Do you honestly think, for one solitary second, that I chose Mr. XWF as my partner based on his record? On his main event appearances? On his championship victories? No. None of that. I already told you. Must I tell you twice? Will you force me to explain it
THREE TIMES? How many times do I really have to say it before you get it through that thick fucking skull of yours?

"I chose him because he turns Peters stomach. He gets under Peters skin. He annoys him like no one else can. He flat out pisses Gilmour off. Even if we lose, which won't happen, just seeing Gilmour squirm with nothing but complete disgust, is satisfactory enough.

"Hell, I'm pretty fuckin' sure I could beat the two of you without Mr. XWF. In fact, I considered it.

"More babble. You were hitting harder earlier in the week. Now you're just firing blanks. Flo knows, right? No, Sid, I don't want you to lay down. I'd like the opportunity to put you down myself. I know I can, and I will.

"Sounds like you're down a cylinder or two Sid. You gonna be able to finish this race? We're in the final laps! Bad time to be running on empty. Maybe you should exercise your right to remain silent. Much like your loser partner, Peter Gilmour.

"My brain is beginning to hurt from all your constant rambling, mumbling, and nonsense. At least Pete's been quiet. Not that I'd understand a word he'd say anyway. Hell, maybe he could get John Black to give him some advice on cutting promos. Maybe he'd be slightly more entertaining.

"You honestly want to sit there and say that I have no material of my own and I couldn't stop a fly. I know you don't believe that. It's laughable, really. You're lying to yourself just like Pete lies to himself everyday he wakes up and thinks he's good enough to not only carry XWF gold, but also beat me. That's more then laughable. He wasn't good enough last time with Mark Flynn as his fucking partner. Sid, you're a lot of things, and you can talk shit like nobodies business, but you are no Mark Flynn.

"Playing clips has been part of the game for a long time Sid. I know that. You are however, the first to do that against me. My past opponents haven't needed me to supply their material like you have. So when I said I was taking a page out of your book, that's exactly what I meant.

"You're not nearly as good as you think you are Sid Feder. Not even close. You'll find out Saturday night, just where your inferiorities are. Don't say I didn't warn you.

"ALAS.... another phony piece of shit obsessed with statistics. Bring them on Sid, because I just don't care. The only statistic you need to worry about and focus on, is not becoming one yourself.

"Try and try as you may, you will still fail.

"Saturday is almost here boys.

"Your Angel of Darkness has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

"Place your bets, people. Sebastian Duke walks out with the tag team championship.

"Trust me."

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 10:04 AM EST

Sebastian Duke has just exited the Compound in one of the Suburbans. He's intending to meet Asmodeus and Mr. XWF at a 'local airport.' As he rolls down Galileo Drive toward town, and eventually the interstate, his phone begins to ring. He hits the blue tooth button on his rearview mirror.

SD: "Hello?"

???: "Hello Sebastian."

The color in Sebastians face drains to a pale, almost ghostly white. He recognizes the voice instantly. He recently changed his phone number. There is no possible way he would have it. How could he have got a hold of this number?

The voice on the other end of the line is the man sent by Pope Benedict XVI to kill him.

Jonathan.

SD: "Jonathan. I never thought I'd hear from you again. I saw you made your way out of the tunnels."

Jonathan: "Did you think I wouldn't intend to finish my job?"

SD: "You don't have the balls."

Jonathan: "Oh? What makes you say that, Sebastian Duke?"

SD: "Didn't you hear? The war is over. Your leader is retiring."

Jonathan: "Yes, so I've heard. That shall not deter me, though."

SD: "Honestly son, this is not a war you want. In 600 years of secret wars with the Church, we have yet to lose. We have yet to succumb to the pressure. What makes you think this time will be any different?"

Jonathan: "That's easy. They've never sent me before."

SD: "I almost admire your courage, Jonathan. Almost."

Jonathan: "Your veiled insults will not deter me. You hold the darkest secret of the church, Sebastian. You and your Brotherhood."

SD: "Yes we do. In over 600 years we have not released that secret. Why is it, do you think Jonathan, that we refuse to spill that secret?"

Jonathan: "You're not stupid. That's why. We have much different philosophies, but you know as well as I do, Sebastian, the Church is good for humanity."

SD: "I have never disputed that. I never intended to release the secret. It was a bluff that your Pope couldn't dare challenge."

Jonathan: "Agreed. Someday though, Sebastian, you will no longer lead your Brotherhood. What about that next leader? Would he release the secret?"

SD: "Absolutely not. When we take our vows we take them seriously. Unlike many of your brethren."

Jonathan: "See, the thing is, how can I be sure? I can't right? So, in order to put an end to that risk, I must end the risk. In it's entirety."

SD: "Entirety?"

Jonathan: "Yes. I will destroy your Brotherhood. From top to bottom. Sebastian Duke. Asmodeus. Jacob. Lucas. All the way down to the bottom. Samuel. What is it you are so fond of saying? That saying you have about poisonous snakes. Ahh. Kill the head and watch the body fall. Right? I will kill the head. Then I'll kill the body. Just to be sure."

SD: "How could you possibly accomplish that task? The Compound is..."

Jonathan: "Yes. The Compound is fully secured now, right? You do leave the grounds at least once a week, Sebastian. Who is to say I won't pick you off right out in broad daylight?"

SD: "You're bluffing, Jonathan. You don't have the skill, the power, or like I said, the balls to do anything."

Jonathan: "Have you heard from Asmodeus in the last hour?

"Your silence gives me my answer."

SD: "If you even..."

Jonathan: "Relax. He's in a safe place. I wouldn't hurt one hair of his bald little head."

SD: "Your bluffs are boring me, Jonathan."

Jonathan: "Bluffs? Oh I'm not bluffing. One last thing before I go, Sebastian."

SD: "What's that?"

Jonathan: "You should probably get that fixed."

SD: "What? Get what fixed?"

Jonathan: "Your taillight."

The conversation ends with an audible click on the other end. Sebastians thoughts quickly turn from the match tomorrow night to fear. For the first time in his life, he fears something. Not fear of a man. Fear FOR a man.

The fact is, he hadn't heard from Asmodeus since one of the Brothers took him to the local Wall Mart and then to the airport about two hours ago. Come to think of it that Brother never did return to the Compound.

That only leaves him with one remaining question:

Where is Asmodeus?

Edit Hate Post Like Post