Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from the Future (Micah)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-20-2014, 12:34 PM

Wow does it feel good to be back?! Well, I obviously love the time I'm from more but at least here I have my beautiful wife and children. I haven't really had an opportunity to see Micah since her wonderful transformation. But now its family 24/7. Except for the times I have to wrestle but besides that I am going to be a much more caring father and most importantly... husband. Now its time to show my baby mama how much I love the hell out of her!

Micah! I'm home! Are you here?

Upstairs, hun!

I slapped a big ol' smile on my face and ran up the stairs. Before I entered the bedroom I adjusted my collar to show a bit more chest and walked in to see the love of My life laying there waiting for me. Definetely one of the single greatest moments of my life. Seeing my wife happy to see me.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-20-2014, 01:13 PM

I looked over at the door and smiled, getting out of bed before walking over, my hands tangled in his shirt before pulling him down for a kiss.

How's my soldier?

Michael smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist, gently pushing me back towards the bed. The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and we fell back, Michael's lips against my throat.

Mmm, Michael.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

01-20-2014, 02:45 PM

Oh baby I missed you so much. I feel as if I could have sex for weeks. Not impossible either.

I sucked on her neck and rubbed my hands up and down her thighs. Micah let out possibly one of the sexiest moans I have ever heard come out of her mouth. I lifted my head and gazed into her eyes. Neither of us said a thing. I took my shirt off and slid my hands behind her back. I placed my lips upon hers once again. She rolled me over and she sat on me with her hands on my chest.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-20-2014, 08:22 PM

I slowly ran my fingers down his chest and stomach, loving how the muscles moved under my touch. My soldier...Gods I never realized how much I missed his touch and warmth.

My grandmother is watching the kids for the week. I'm sure we can make that a possibility.

He smirked and I hooked my fingers under my tank top, slowly pulling it over my head before dropping it on top of his. Oh the bonus of not wearing a bra. Michael sat up, his lips pressed against my neck as he ran his hands along my back. The possessive snarl that escaped his throat sent chills down my spin. Sex was so much better when he put me in my place.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

01-20-2014, 09:25 PM

I'm going to make sure that you're not sex deprived anymore. Youre going to be seeing a lot more of it. Trust me.

I smiled and pulled her as close as possible towards me. I put My left hand on her ass and I grabbed the cover with my right and threw it over us. The sparks began to fly!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-21-2014, 11:59 AM

My head rested on his chest, relishing in the sound of his racing heart. Fuck...that was incredible. My fingers gently brushed against the two puncture marks over his heart.

Sorry bout that.

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Hate Post Like Post