Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
before the match!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-20-2014, 12:00 PM

The scene opens to Morbid in his changing room before the event. He is dressed and fully ready for battle! He takes a seat on his chair and looks at the camera!

Morbid-” I made my point I see…having you scramble for something to lean on….and with 20 minutes to spare I see I have need to work on my victory speech!

Ahem….I would first like to thank all of those who made this possible…to the XWF for supplying so many victims for me to slaughter, Shane for the potato soup and mostly to the staff on Jessica Diaz’s shoot…you keep wonderful secrets about her “condition”. as she strives to be the actress she’s always wanted to be…I will be here…I will be real…

Jessica Diaz I couldn’t have made it this far tonight if it wasn’t for you and your over played nonsense you pass off as a good promo….sorry my dear! Maybe some other time will you get a chance at the Morbid Angel! As all good competition I must move up, up and Away from slag’s such as yourself. Take it personal please. I LOVE the personal shit…makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I won’t make this long because we have a match in just a few moments but I wanted to let you know that even though you hate me and can’t prove anything you accused me of…and I think we all can agree that me being ignorant is just over played…I think I prove myself to be more than efficient with words…truth? Admit it or not…I am no bumbling fool like you wanted me to be.

They say I have a few moments left to finish my little bit. So I will be here until the very last second…considering you left me with little choice…very tricky by the way with that Promo within the last hour or two…it almost snuck by me. I was going to let it go but I got a little bored and decided to talk.
You all know how I love to talk! I talk to everyone and everything…One time I talked to a dog…but dogs don’t understand people and it wasn’t meant to be answered to.

You made life a little more interesting when you paid attention to what was happening around you. Seems like you have a pre-planned story going on every day then you step to the side for a little bark…to no avail…bite! But I still have to sent you kudos for what you do…I mean you apparently have something to offer here…obviously not talent….perhaps sleeping with management? Huh? Not too uncommon these days….don’t worry…we all assume these women around here suck cock to move up…conspiracy? I think not! More like a fact!

Jessica this is going to be the end of what I have to say…I wanted to say so much more but in the end…when it’s time….it’s time………see you in the ring!”

Morbid Angel gets up and walks from the room! And awaits his turn! TIME FOR WAR!

The scene fades to Blood Red!

(OOC-sorry...rush job! Best of luck Diaz!)

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post