Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Zero I want my title back
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Ah, so Dr. Zero, you chicken necked bastard. How’s it going? Enjoying my title around your fat fowl waist? I want it back, so I think I’ll it from you. I think I’ll celebrate winning my title back by having some Chik-Fil-A. Do you like CFA, Dr. Zero? I normally don’t, but I think I’ll enjoy it this time around. Yes, it’ll be opulent to taste the flesh of your deceased brethren, I’ll bet they taste delicious.

I’m normally more of a rare steak fellow, or a Burger King Rodeo Burger, but I shall celebrate like Chicken is going extinct after I win. Yes, and I shall smash a bunch of Aerosmith albums, because I freaking hate Steven Tyler. Dude looks like a poncy little bum boy on stage, or did. Now he looks like an aged tranny, like Gilmour’s fiancé, as it were. Poor bastard.

So, how’s your day been going? Has it been pleasant? I bet it has, mine has been pleasant as well. Are you enjoying your weather? Mine’s a bit cold as of late. I am in the hills of Missouri, right now. Where are you again? Is it some place nice, like Mexico?

No, that would not be enjoyable. Not for someone as fowl as you. Oh well, I fear I am rambling. So, pin.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2014, 05:38 AM

(01-20-2014, 12:37 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: Ah, so Dr. Zero, you chicken necked bastard. How’s it going? Enjoying my title around your fat fowl waist? I want it back, so I think I’ll it from you. I think I’ll celebrate winning my title back by having some Chik-Fil-A. Do you like CFA, Dr. Zero? I normally don’t, but I think I’ll enjoy it this time around. Yes, it’ll be opulent to taste the flesh of your deceased brethren, I’ll bet they taste delicious.

I’m normally more of a rare steak fellow, or a Burger King Rodeo Burger, but I shall celebrate like Chicken is going extinct after I win. Yes, and I shall smash a bunch of Aerosmith albums, because I freaking hate Steven Tyler. Dude looks like a poncy little bum boy on stage, or did. Now he looks like an aged tranny, like Gilmour’s fiancé, as it were. Poor bastard.

So, how’s your day been going? Has it been pleasant? I bet it has, mine has been pleasant as well. Are you enjoying your weather? Mine’s a bit cold as of late. I am in the hills of Missouri, right now. Where are you again? Is it some place nice, like Mexico?

No, that would not be enjoyable. Not for someone as fowl as you. Oh well, I fear I am rambling. So, pin.

I'm sure I'm missing something. "CFA" or "Cat Fancier's Association" gives out pins as rewards. There's a type of pin called a "rodeo pin". Maybe "king" is in reference to a "kingpin"? There's also a hidden "pin" under your sig.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2014, 05:43 AM

Oh! And Dr. Zero KICKSOUT and attempts to escape through a portal.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post