Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing Time [open]
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-19-2014, 10:23 PM

Zak sighed, looking out over the desert landscape. He knew he was in deep shit for leaving the park the way it was but he knew what his sire would do...and Marcus was far from the kind man he let others believe. It was a bit lonely out here. The manor was rarely used but it was still extremely clean. Only a few members on staff, not as many as the Abbey but the house in Hawaii was out of the question...too many memories. The only thing the vampire forgot was his art book...which added to his boredom. The sound of footsteps walkin across the roof forced another sigh from the vampire.

What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy watching the mountains grow?

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-20-2014, 08:46 AM

I have a perfect plan. I need more than just you want him dead. I need you to either deliver him or tell me where to find him.

Zak stood and looked at the Irishmen, Do that and then we will talk.

The red eyes of the vampire flashed dangerously, forcing the Irishmen to back up and look around as black smoke swirl around his feet.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post