Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Do List
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-19-2014, 02:46 AM

[Image: 2hgqryv.png]

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kimmy-K's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-19-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-19-2014), InfamOusUser (01-19-2014)
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 10:10 PM

OOC- OMFG! This is epic. I'm not sure if the spelling mistakes are purpose. But that's the FLIPPING tits to code something. I love it! I flipping love it! Don't EF this up. I'm interested in this storyline.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-19-2014, 10:17 PM

OOC (same handler as Kimmy): I just used photoshop for the whole thing and just used the "img" bbcodes... Anyway, thanks. Bringing back Kimmy (she'll be my only actual wrestling character at present) who, and I'm explaining this because I don't know who you are, is basically just a lovable idiot who loves glitter and kittens and stuff. Simple character, but not something you really see. I've used her in a couple of other efeds, but when I brought her to XWF I thought up some shitty serious storyline that ruined her, so I took a break from all of my character including her and am bringing her back fresh and hopefully as entertaining as ever!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
InfamOusUser (01-19-2014)
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 10:25 PM

(01-19-2014, 10:17 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: OOC (same handler as Kimmy): I just used photoshop for the whole thing and just used the "img" bbcodes... Anyway, thanks. Bringing back Kimmy (she'll be my only actual wrestling character at present) who, and I'm explaining this because I don't know who you are, is basically just a lovable idiot who loves glitter and kittens and stuff. Simple character, but not something you really see. I've used her in a couple of other efeds, but when I brought her to XWF I thought up some shitty serious storyline that ruined her, so I took a break from all of my character including her and am bringing her back fresh and hopefully as entertaining as ever!

OOC: Even still. I like it. The spelling errors give it character, the ability to see it as a real hand written list. The fact it's "burnt" and it's giving the continuity from the list itself. I just hope you RP out each moment from the list. Like Doing #1, and Doing #2(Someone is gonna poke fun at that statement, being 'taking a shit' smh) anyways, etc. etc. I like it. If you get into a funk with the storyline- write me, I'll help in anything I can. I'm an old face, returning to XWF after a bit of an extended vacation you can say. I know my way around. I'm intrigued.
Hate Post Like Post
Kimmy-K Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-19-2014, 10:39 PM

OOC: Back to Kimmy... Because fahk logic!... I wasn't really gonna RP that stuff, only because those are kind of just what's occurred in the past since the shitty cut-off-in-the-middle storyline I did where Kimmy was a suspect in a murder investigation and the first part already proved It wasn't her. The entire storyline is probably the worst thing I've done in my time efedding. Now that she's back, I was just going to focus on the character's here and now and who she is. She loves everyone and everything and is quite funny in most of what she does and says. However, with you bringing that up, I will quite possibly try to incorporate the list and what's happened while she's been gone into any upcoming RPs. It actually could work, and I never just shoot down suggestions that other people have because other people know what other people enjoy to see in an RP. In other words, I'll try to work it in. No promises, but I'll try! :P

Who says?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimmy-K's post:
InfamOusUser (01-19-2014)
Kimmy-K Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-19-2014, 10:48 PM

OOC: Hmmm... I dunno. I'll leave that up to you because I don't mind either way. I don't NEED a manager, but if you're bored with stuff and want to do that, it could be interesting.

Who says?
Hate Post Like Post
Kimmy-K Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-19-2014, 10:57 PM

OOC: Heheheh! Probably just a handful of glitter. Not only could it possibly blind him if it gets in his eyes, but he'll be mocked for being all sparkly for days at least (Trust me, when you think you've washed the glitter off, it's still there)

Who says?
Hate Post Like Post