Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pics of me Kissing Flo Feder
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 04:24 PM

You wish.

Me and Flo like to keep things between us a secret.

Hey Sid, why don't you ask Flo about those red spots in her panties. I gave that ass a pounding she'll never forget.

Is that why you got blood on your mind?

Oh wait-- You're just playing mind games! I forgot. I'll play along.

So this other freak running around the federation has decided to put my name at the top of his list. Wow, what an honor. First, I'm at the top of the Blood Lust, and now I'm at the top of some other Horror geek's list.

I got a list. Are you guys ready for it? Here it goes, Johnny's list. In no particular order:

1. Fuck all of you.

I spent a lot of time putting that list together. I hope you all liked it. I call it the "XWF list." Basically, the idea behind it is that I'm going to do whatever I want to everyone in the XWF. Shane will keep recruiting, and I'll keep cutting their heads off. It's like a factory now.

I rank all of you shitheads the same. No one is safe; not even myself. Anyone at any time can have their head chopped off.

When are you going to realize what this show has become? This is John's prison yard now. It's not that Candy Land that you remember when Tristin Slater was running around. No one is off limits, and no one receives special attention. I'll place a sodomy order on every single one of your heads.

"Say goodbye to your loved ones?"

The same way you said goodbye to Flo Feder when I shoulder tackled that hoe off the damn stage?

I'm not fooled by Sid Feder like that moron Sebastian Duke. I look at this mystery man, and I see the same coward. I see through the mask and the empty threats. The only thing I'm wondering is why Sid Feder decided to put on the mask.

Hmm? What was it, Sid?

What did I do to Flo besides drop her on her pretty, little head? Is she crippled? Is she dead now? Did I kill the one thing in your life that meant anything to you, and now you're on a road to vengeance?

Man of mystery, you're no match for The Black Circle. You go ahead and come after me, because I'll have the guillotine all set up and ready to go. You just do me one solid favor, and bring with you whatever is left of Flo!
Hate Post Like Post