Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. SuperKnob
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-17-2014, 12:41 PM

You know why I want a match. I want the one Archie suggested at Shove it. Are you going to really be a bitch and run away from me like you did Zak?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-17-2014, 01:14 PM

The match is made... Oh and one more thing... Mr. Supernova is a demon to some you know Frodo... I want to let him prove that he's a demon to you, Hell in a Cell.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-17-2014, 01:15 PM

Hell in a cell, with Zak as the ref. Good. Prepare to lose this match like you lost Zak.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-17-2014, 07:47 PM

Actually, rethinking on things. I believe you did run from after the incident at the park. Or were you afraid of Moonshine? Hmmm, chuckles? Why did you run off like a little bitch? Had to write in your space journal about how Zak broke your little tiny pluto heart?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-17-2014, 08:25 PM

You great big outer space dummy. You must be from planet dumbass. Yes, I have feelings for Zak, but I never wanted to get in the way of you two. And I made that clear to him, and he made it clear to me that you were the only one he wanted. The only reason I'm calling you out is because of how you acted towards him! I get that you're hurt, and I'm sorry for my involvement in that I never meant to do that, but you didn't even give him a chance to explain anything. For you hurting him I'll hurt you. Bad.

And that whole spooky and mysterious look you've got going on, it didn't work for Ian Curtis, either.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2014, 09:10 AM

Mmmm, hmmm, howdeh... the name's Greggo. I'ma definitely have mah eyes locked on this match.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2014, 10:33 AM

This might just be the best Soap Opera I've ever seen in my life. So much drama. Such romance. It's all very, very heart touching.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-18-2014), Archie Lawson (01-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 11:08 AM

(01-18-2014, 10:17 AM)Mr. Supernova Said: Yes, I know the way he made it clear and still, there you both were, all over each other. So I decided, it's better to just let you both have what you both obviously wanted. No need to wait for things to happen that were inevitable to happen anyway. Saves me from hearing the 'I'm soooooo sorry' spiel and saves Zak and you the effort of spewing the verbal sewage of lies. I'll also point out now, there's no need in saying the 'That would have never happened' bit. I'm a master of time and reality and on top of that, I just know the basic fundamentals of how it works when two people have feelings for each other and something is stopping them from acting on those desires. It makes the act taboo and therefore, increases the chances of the act happening.

So go ahead and call me out. Justify it by whatever means you have to. I'll meet you in the ring and then you'll wake up after your beating feeling far more hurt than Zak's feelings. But that's okay, because I'm sure he'll still be in the ring at that point, to kiss the bruises and make them all better. Meanwhile, I'll have moved on like it was nothing. You'll be a broken mess and go on to fail as a lumberjack...and I'll keep doing what I always do, be fucking amazing.
You dense, whiny emo mother fucker. I didn't try and break you up, I expressed my feelings, and yes I did hug him. So what? Don't you hug other people? The problem wasn't me, it was you being too much an emo pussy to figure out what's actually going on. HE TOLD ME MULTIPLE TIMES THAT YOU'RE HIS ONLY DESIRE! He doesn't want me, and that hurts, but I'm happy to have him in my life no matter what.

Fuck you if you think you can beat me. You're useless, you're nothing. Do you even have two arms? Or are you still one down? I think the're a second hand shop up the road, they might have what you need.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-18-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-18-2014, 12:10 PM

"Wow." Alexandra watched the scene unfold before her. "What was that you said before?"

She plays back the video on her phone.

(01-17-2014, 05:03 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: When I beat your space bitch I'll come for you. Your face isn't pregnant.

Oh yeah, that you were coming for me as soon as you beat Nova and that my face isn't pregnant. If that was an attempt at intimidation it didn't work. Well darling, you can try all you'd like. When I'm done with you, you can cry to Zak about how I cut your dick off. I'm not afraid of you hobbit, nor am I afraid of your fairy friend Zak. So why don't you do us all a favor and crawl back into your hobbit hole, and fuck Mr. Sparkles up the ass alright?"

Alexandra's cocky smirk crossed her beautiful face.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 12:15 PM

(01-18-2014, 12:10 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Wow." Alexandra watched the scene unfold before her. "What was that you said before?"

She plays back the video on her phone.

(01-17-2014, 05:03 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: When I beat your space bitch I'll come for you. Your face isn't pregnant.

Oh yeah, that you were coming for me as soon as you beat Nova and that my face isn't pregnant. If that was an attempt at intimidation it didn't work. Well darling, you can try all you'd like. When I'm done with you, you can cry to Zak about how I cut your dick off. I'm not afraid of you hobbit, nor am I afraid of your fairy friend Zak. So why don't you do us all a favor and crawl back into your hobbit hole, and fuck Mr. Sparkles up the ass alright?"

Alexandra's cocky smirk crossed her beautiful face.
Bitch, was anyone talking to you? If you don't back the fuck off I'll put you ahead of Novi and I might forget the pregnant part. Would you like a boot to your nasty ass rotted out uterus? I don't mind, or maybe I steal a move from King Diamond's playbook, and throw Mariam (you) down some stairs, call me Jonathon, bitch. And I'll be singing Abigail in Falsetto as I do it.[/color]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-18-2014, 12:16 PM

boy i guess im not the most hated man in this fed now...

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 12:32 PM

Yes, yes you are. No one likes you, only you, Caliban, Knobhead, and this skank hate me. Again, everyone hates you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 01:22 PM

We embraced, I told him how I feel, and nuzzled up to him. Nothing more, no kiss, no fondling, and we never slept together. Yes, I want to be with Zak, but not at the cost of your relationship. I promise, it was never my intent. God, why can't you just talk to him, and me? You turned and high tailed it which hurt him. Wanna talk a big game? You'll probably just turn and run like a little bitch when you see Zak and me together in the ring. Seems to be your thing. And that's why I will crush you. Break your good arm.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2014, 01:30 PM

You must be compensating for something. I've never seen such an inflated ego from such a little man. Maybe from Nova but considering the screams I heard from Zak's room last time they were together, I know he's got to be packin'.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 01:35 PM

(01-18-2014, 01:30 PM)Minxs Said: You must be compensating for something. I've never seen such an inflated ego from such a little man. Maybe from Nova but considering the screams I heard from Zak's room last time they were together, I know he's got to be packin'.

Yeah, he hurt Zak, and now I'm going to hurt him. That's how it works when you care about someone. Besides, I'm not that small.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2014, 01:56 PM

You are wasting your time on a lost cost. I know my brother and never will you see compensation for all that you are doing for him. Never will he care for you or so much as fall for you. Ask Alexandra, ask Mandii. Both of them loved, cared and dated my brother. They know what kind of man he is and just what he will do now that Nova is no longer the stable part of his life. You will come to regret the choices, the influence he will have on your life. I've seen him kill those he considered his closest friends with a simple needle filled with his personal choice of pain. The longer you fight for him, the harder the fight against him. Be careful, Frodo.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 02:03 PM

(01-18-2014, 01:56 PM)Minxs Said: You are wasting your time on a lost cost. I know my brother and never will you see compensation for all that you are doing for him. Never will he care for you or so much as fall for you. Ask Alexandra, ask Mandii. Both of them loved, cared and dated my brother. They know what kind of man he is and just what he will do now that Nova is no longer the stable part of his life. You will come to regret the choices, the influence he will have on your life. I've seen him kill those he considered his closest friends with a simple needle filled with his personal choice of pain. The longer you fight for him, the harder the fight against him. Be careful, Frodo.

I know he doesn't feel for me like I feel for him, but that's not the issue. I still love my ex, and she doesn't even want me in my son's life, I'm used to the pain. But we're still friends, so I'll still keep going. If he hurts me, fine. I'll take it, but trust me when I say I will not walk away just because someone tells me he's dangerous. I know Nova has a better chance of beating me than anyone I've faced so far, but I will keep this going until it's done. I do not back down, especially for someone I care about.[/color]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-18-2014, 02:03 PM

(01-18-2014, 12:15 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: =
Bitch, was anyone talking to you? If you don't back the fuck off I'll put you ahead of Novi and I might forget the pregnant part. Would you like a boot to your nasty ass rotted out uterus? I don't mind, or maybe I steal a move from King Diamond's playbook, and throw Mariam (you) down some stairs, call me Jonathon, bitch. And I'll be singing Abigail in Falsetto as I do it.[/color]

"I dare you to try it. You have no idea of the consequences of what would happen to you, should any harm befall my child or me. I have very powerful friends, friend who could destroy you without blinking an eye." Alexandra glared at him. "And when I got better, and believe me.. worse has happened to me than falling down stairs. I would break your fucking neck. I would cripple you for life Frodo. You wouldn't be able to feel a thing. No touch.. no cuddles.. no kissing.. you would feel nothing." Alexandra holds up her hand. "I was nailed to a cross, crucified all for the sake of a friendship. A friendship, which desolved, but still I carry the scars. Face it, no matter how hard you try to make friends, you're still just a pathetic, homewrecking hobbit."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 02:21 PM

(01-18-2014, 02:03 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "I dare you to try it. You have no idea of the consequences of what would happen to you, should any harm befall my child or me. I have very powerful friends, friend who could destroy you without blinking an eye." Alexandra glared at him. "And when I got better, and believe me.. worse has happened to me than falling down stairs. I would break your fucking neck. I would cripple you for life Frodo. You wouldn't be able to feel a thing. No touch.. no cuddles.. no kissing.. you would feel nothing." Alexandra holds up her hand. "I was nailed to a cross, crucified all for the sake of a friendship. A friendship, which desolved, but still I carry the scars. Face it, no matter how hard you try to make friends, you're still just a pathetic, homewrecking hobbit."
"Do I need to give you the same speech I gave ECW about jail, and me being a criminal? Do I need to retell the story about stabbing a man? I have done all of these, I beat the living shit out a man because he tried to sell me an iPhone, he's still hospitalized. I just used my laptop to beat some punk half to death because he likes Gilmour as a wrestler. Knowing all of this, ask yourself if I seem like the kind of man who would be scared of anything you have to say, or any threats you make? Just because I'm short does not mean I'm weak. And for the record, you incorrigible slut, we are the same height."

Frodo steps forward to meet Alexandra's eyes, and he stares into them.
"Never again mistake me for a coward or a weakling. Tell me, girl, have you ever felt a man's life run out? Have you had his blood drip down your hand as you hold onto the blade? I did, once. I urge you to watch how you speak to me. I will face any man you send towards me, and I will walk away victorious, no matter their size."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2014, 02:26 PM

(01-18-2014, 02:03 PM)DShadows Said: "Well God damn Minxs, looking hot as ever. Anyways, you're brother is a bitch."

Go crawl back to Frodo's hobbit hole and suck.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-18-2014, 02:26 PM

(01-18-2014, 02:21 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Do I need to give you the same speech I gave ECW about jail, and me being a criminal? Do I need to retell the story about stabbing a man? I have done all of these, I beat the living shit out a man because he tried to sell me an iPhone, he's still hospitalized. I just used my laptop to beat some punk half to death because he likes Gilmour as a wrestler. Knowing all of this, ask yourself if I seem like the kind of man who would be scared of anything you have to say, or any threats you make? Just because I'm short does not mean I'm weak. And for the record, you incorrigible slut, we are the same height."

Frodo steps forward to meet Alexandra's eyes, and he stares into them.
"Never again mistake me for a coward or a weakling. Tell me, girl, have you ever felt a man's life run out? Have you had his blood drip down your hand as you hold onto the blade? I did, once. I urge you to watch how you speak to me. I will face any man you send towards me, and I will walk away victorious, no matter their size."

"Yes I have Frodo. I am not so innocent. I've seen and done things that you could never understand. Ask your little moonshine what I did to his uncle, after he took the life of our twins. Ask Zak what I've done to protect my father. Ask Minx, hell ask Nova about the things I've done. Ask about Andrew Morrison. I smashed his dead mother's tombstone over his head. I've killed before. So don't stand there in my face and presume to know a fucking thing about me, because you have no fucking clue." Alexandra glared at him. "If I wasn't pregnant Frodo, you would already be in the hospital."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 02:30 PM

(01-18-2014, 02:26 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Yes I have Frodo. I am not so innocent. I've seen and done things that you could never understand. Ask your little moonshine what I did to his uncle, after he took the life of our twins. Ask Zak what I've done to protect my father. Ask Minx, hell ask Nova about the things I've done. Ask about Andrew Morrison. I smashed his dead mother's tombstone over his head. I've killed before. So don't stand there in my face and presume to know a fucking thing about me, because you have no fucking clue." Alexandra glared at him. "If I wasn't pregnant Frodo, you would already be in the hospital."

Oh, you've killed to protect family? I stabbed this man simply because he called me Lucky Charms. Not exactly the same thing is it? Don't use the fact that you can't keep your legs closed as an excuse to not fight me. Come on, we'll set a match, and I'll take you on right now. If not, then sit the fuck down and shut your fucking mouth. Either way leave this to Nova and me. Or does he need you to fight his battles for him?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2014, 02:31 PM

You hit on my after insulting my brother. Go take a long walk off a short cliff.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2014, 04:55 PM

(01-18-2014, 02:30 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(01-18-2014, 02:26 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Yes I have Frodo. I am not so innocent. I've seen and done things that you could never understand. Ask your little moonshine what I did to his uncle, after he took the life of our twins. Ask Zak what I've done to protect my father. Ask Minx, hell ask Nova about the things I've done. Ask about Andrew Morrison. I smashed his dead mother's tombstone over his head. I've killed before. So don't stand there in my face and presume to know a fucking thing about me, because you have no fucking clue." Alexandra glared at him. "If I wasn't pregnant Frodo, you would already be in the hospital."

Oh, you've killed to protect family? I stabbed this man simply because he called me Lucky Charms. Not exactly the same thing is it? Don't use the fact that you can't keep your legs closed as an excuse to not fight me. Come on, we'll set a match, and I'll take you on right now. If not, then sit the fuck down and shut your fucking mouth. Either way leave this to Nova and me. Or does he need you to fight his battles for him?

How about this one "lucky Charms", touch Ally and you have me on your tiny whittle ass got me? I dare you to to keep acting like you are some big bad ass when your head isn't even high enough to reach my boobs. Want to keep going? Grow a few inches and brains and maybe, just maybe, you will be able to ride this ride and not cry for your mommy when I drop you on your head for the first time. Want to fight me? Bring it the fuck on short stuff.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 05:02 PM

(01-18-2014, 04:55 PM)Mandii Said: How about this one "lucky Charms", touch Ally and you have me on your tiny whittle ass got me? I dare you to to keep acting like you are some big bad ass when your head isn't even high enough to reach my boobs. Want to keep going? Grow a few inches and brains and maybe, just maybe, you will be able to ride this ride and not cry for your mommy when I drop you on your head for the first time. Want to fight me? Bring it the fuck on short stuff.
Like how you won against Asylum? You talk big game, but when push comes to shove I bet you'll back down like the scared little cur you are. So, Trailer Park Barbie, fuck off back to Barbie's Dream Trailer. I'll tell you the same thing I said to the other slut, unless you're going to fight for SuperBitch, sit the fuck down and don't bother me until it's your time to get your ass kicked.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2014, 05:17 PM

(01-18-2014, 05:02 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(01-18-2014, 04:55 PM)Mandii Said: How about this one "lucky Charms", touch Ally and you have me on your tiny whittle ass got me? I dare you to to keep acting like you are some big bad ass when your head isn't even high enough to reach my boobs. Want to keep going? Grow a few inches and brains and maybe, just maybe, you will be able to ride this ride and not cry for your mommy when I drop you on your head for the first time. Want to fight me? Bring it the fuck on short stuff.
Like how you won against Asylum? You talk big game, but when push comes to shove I bet you'll back down like the scared little cur you are. So, Trailer Park Barbie, fuck off back to Barbie's Dream Trailer. I'll tell you the same thing I said to the other slut, unless you're going to fight for SuperBitch, sit the fuck down and don't bother me until it's your time to get your ass kicked.

Well aren't you a scary little shit. Maybe if you were a little taller I would be hiding in my Dream Trailer huh? At least I'm not the one trying to ride on good ol' Zaks dick. Sorry to tell you Frodo Shortkins but hes just not that into you.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-18-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-18-2014, 05:22 PM

Enough. You two can settle this drama in the ring next Saturday.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 05:24 PM

(01-18-2014, 05:17 PM)Mandii Said: Well aren't you a scary little shit. Maybe if you were a little taller I would be hiding in my Dream Trailer huh? At least I'm not the one trying to ride on good ol' Zaks dick. Sorry to tell you Frodo Shortkins but hes just not that into you.
This is something I really don't get. Slutdra and you seem to be unable to gauge height properly, her and I are the same height, and you have only an inch, if that, on me. Jesus fuck, I really get why you two are so defensive of Knobsykins, without him you'd forget how to breathe. What else does he do for you? Change the batteries in your vibrators? Cause I can see you're not getting any dick, maybe that's your problem, well that and being about as educated as a snail. If you knew the ins and outs you'd probably be shutting that cock hole on your face, I'm sorry I shouldn't call it that. People have to actually want to put their cocks there for it to be a cock hole.

I've said time and time again, I know he's not into me. We're friends, and that's all. But I'm still going to take up for him when someone hurts him, and Novice here hurt him, so I'm here taking up.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2014, 05:39 PM

(01-18-2014, 05:24 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(01-18-2014, 05:17 PM)Mandii Said: Well aren't you a scary little shit. Maybe if you were a little taller I would be hiding in my Dream Trailer huh? At least I'm not the one trying to ride on good ol' Zaks dick. Sorry to tell you Frodo Shortkins but hes just not that into you.
This is something I really don't get. Slutdra and you seem to be unable to gauge height properly, her and I are the same height, and you have only an inch, if that, on me. Jesus fuck, I really get why you two are so defensive of Knobsykins, without him you'd forget how to breathe. What else does he do for you? Change the batteries in your vibrators? Cause I can see you're not getting any dick, maybe that's your problem, well that and being about as educated as a snail. If you knew the ins and outs you'd probably be shutting that cock hole on your face, I'm sorry I shouldn't call it that. People have to actually want to put their cocks there for it to be a cock hole.

I've said time and time again, I know he's not into me. We're friends, and that's all. But I'm still going to take up for him when someone hurts him, and Novice here hurt him, so I'm here taking up.

Laughing.

So now Zak needs someone like you to stick up for him? How low could one man go. I remember when I was the one having to give him a pep talk and hugging him like the baby he is. Oh wait, I don't think you knew me and Zak used to go out, did he even tell you he gave me a ring? And by god what is it with you and every woman being a slut? No fucking wonder the only thing you get is dick and you can't even get THAT. If I can't get dick, I can't be a slut you dumbass.

I think you fall a little short in understanding I don't give a rats ass about Nova, you threaded a friend not someone who has my sloppy seconds. Sorry for the small miss understanding. Oh and if you can't see my middle finger, you can ask Moonshine to help pick you up.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2014, 05:49 PM

I could kill you all with 2 fingers! bunch of women!!!!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 05:59 PM

(01-18-2014, 05:39 PM)Mandii Said: Laughing.

So now Zak needs someone like you to stick up for him? How low could one man go. I remember when I was the one having to give him a pep talk and hugging him like the baby he is. Oh wait, I don't think you knew me and Zak used to go out, did he even tell you he gave me a ring? And by god what is it with you and every woman being a slut? No fucking wonder the only thing you get is dick and you can't even get THAT. If I can't get dick, I can't be a slut you dumbass.

I think you fall a little short in understanding I don't give a rats ass about Nova, you threaded a friend not someone who has my sloppy seconds. Sorry for the small miss understanding. Oh and if you can't see my middle finger, you can ask Moonshine to help pick you up.
First, did you say I threaded? Like a needle? Holy shit Batman, this girl is fucking handicapped. She even thinks I called her a slut! I never called you one, I said "other slut" doesn't mean I was referring to you as one. I did say you're too ugly to get men. Listen, cupcake I have a double master's degree, I can speak multiple languages, and there's even a good chance I helped code some of the functions your mobile phone has, I'm by no means a mental invalid, like you lot seem to think. Just as I'm not as short as you'd be getting at.

Yes, I did know about the history you and Zak share, and I'm quite aware that you still hold feelings, despite what you say, and I'm always aware that deep down he holds feelings for you. The ring thing, didn't know, but don't really care.

(01-18-2014, 05:45 PM)Mr. Supernova Said: You didn't cause anything. You aren't the blame. The fact that Zak went back to you, after he knew how you felt and pressed the issue of hanging out with you, knowing you had feelings for him is why, I decided it was best to end things. There is a reason he kept you close and asked you why, you were insistent on proclaiming your feelings for him. He liked it. He like the attention you gave him and not just in a 'friend' sense. Which meant there was a mutual attraction. Or he was toying with you. Either way, this whole thing is getting redundant and I have no desire to further this debate. So this ends here. I won't speak of this any further, regardless if you continue. I'm done.

Well, then. That's partially settled. I still feel bad, and I know you won't respond but I'm saying it anyway. From man to man, I want you guys to talk and maybe fix things. You say I'm not the problem, but I will try and solve this, and if the only way I can get you to talk is by making us fight in the ring with him as a ref, then that's how I'll go. Know this, I am angry for how you've handled this, but I understand. I have no real beef with you.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2014, 06:31 PM

(01-18-2014, 05:59 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: First, did you say I threaded? Like a needle? Holy shit Batman, this girl is fucking handicapped. She even thinks I called her a slut! I never called you one, I said "other slut" doesn't mean I was referring to you as one. I did say you're too ugly to get men. Listen, cupcake I have a double master's degree, I can speak multiple languages, and there's even a good chance I helped code some of the functions your mobile phone has, I'm by no means a mental invalid, like you lot seem to think. Just as I'm not as short as you'd be getting at.

Yes, I did know about the history you and Zak share, and I'm quite aware that you still hold feelings, despite what you say, and I'm always aware that deep down he holds feelings for you. The ring thing, didn't know, but don't really care.

"I'll tell you the same thing I said to the other slut" along with talking about my "cock hole" you were referring to me as a slut. Besides, you seem to be fixated on degrading women who have anything negative to say to you. Then you want to make yourself seem bigger by saying things like you may have helped code some of the functions in my mobile phone? Also, I had a mouth full of words and they didn't come out correctly, at least I don't sound like a fucking hill-billy with "Just as I'm not as short as you'd be getting at."

As far as Zak goes, I'm not concerned with him and do I still hold feelings for him? Not love, not friendship, in fact the only feeling I hold for him is a since of slight hate. Other than that he is just some boy I used to date. True, I cared for him in first coming here but I don't chase cars like a bitch, or like you seem to do, so when he made it clear he cared nothing for me rage took over and the fact he lied to me set in. So the only feeling I have for him is that of hate.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2014, 09:05 PM

Hello wall....whats your name?................that sure is a pretty name..........will you be my friend?

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2014, 09:10 PM

Awe...Poor angel

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2014, 09:14 PM

(01-18-2014, 06:31 PM)Mandii Said: "I'll tell you the same thing I said to the other slut" along with talking about my "cock hole" you were referring to me as a slut. Besides, you seem to be fixated on degrading women who have anything negative to say to you. Then you want to make yourself seem bigger by saying things like you may have helped code some of the functions in my mobile phone? Also, I had a mouth full of words and they didn't come out correctly, at least I don't sound like a fucking hill-billy with "Just as I'm not as short as you'd be getting at."

As far as Zak goes, I'm not concerned with him and do I still hold feelings for him? Not love, not friendship, in fact the only feeling I hold for him is a since of slight hate. Other than that he is just some boy I used to date. True, I cared for him in first coming here but I don't chase cars like a bitch, or like you seem to do, so when he made it clear he cared nothing for me rage took over and the fact he lied to me set in. So the only feeling I have for him is that of hate.
First of all, if you actually pay a fucking tention, you'll see I specifically addressed what you're referring to, and I pointed out I never called you a slut, you took it that way, and it's your fault, not mine. Second of all, I degrade everyone. That's what I do, you disagree with me, I degrade you. As for the coding, yeah I worked for Google, who makes Android Phones, and I worked as a System Admin, and helped out as coder. That's what I did before I went to jail and ended up moving back home to Michigan following my Ex. Why am I having to repeatedly explain this? Just because you've got the education of a dead cat doesn't mean all of us do.

I'm sorry if me speaking more properly than you're used to makes me sound as you put it, 'hill billy.' Actually, strike that last one, I'm not sorry, you're just a simpleton. It's ok, I'll try and dumb it down now, I promise to only speak in words that a 4th grader can understand. Please keep in mind during this ordeal, I'm actually going through rehab for my addiction to prescription pills, and thus won't be at the height of my game, so this is actually really sad for you.

Oh, and it's "sense" you said "since". Since means from the past until now, such as in Kelly Clarkson's song, "Since U been gone." Ok, now I'm done, get the fuck out, send in number 2. Or rather, just walk away in shame. You'll never be on the same level as I am, ever. At anything. I will always be better than you.

Hate Post Like Post