Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Be Careful
Haden Oliver Thomas Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-15-2014, 10:18 AM

TUESDAY // JANUARY 14, 2014 // 11:41am EST
Haden's cell phone rings early in the morning.

"Sir? I just received word that it's official. You are fighting Mr. Pryce for the King of the XWF crown Monday evening on Madness. Just thought I'd let you know, Mr. Thomas."

"Perfect. Jen? Mr. Heyman was released from his official general manager duties, but before he was let go he was able to make this happen. Please, send him a gift basket with some cuban cigars, a four-week all expenses paid visit to Vegas with $5,000 complimentary gambling money, and get him an appointment with James for a custom made suit."

"Yes sir, Mr. Thomas. Anything else?

"Dinner. Tonight. 8pm."

They both hang up and Haden has a smile on his face.

"I love being me."

TUESDAY // JANUARY 14, 2014 // 1:13pm EST
Haden is making his rounds through out a few of his hotels to make sure everything is tip top. Along the way of walking the foyer and making sure everything is clean and everyone is working at a hard and steady pace, he's interrupted by a group of men in expensive suits. A hand is extended for a shake and Haden looks at everyone for a moment wondering who they are. He puts on his million dollar smile and shakes the hand.

"Gentlemen, how are you doing?"

"Fine, Mr. Thomas. Your hotel here is a beautiful place. It has luxuries that cannot be found anywhere."

"I appreciate the kind words."

Haden's smile quickly turns to a serious face.

"Now, let's cut the bullshit, and you tell me who you are, what you want, and why the fuck you interrupted me by shaking my hand."

"We're here to talk about business."

"And you are?"

"My name is Mr. Lewingston. Let's keep it simple for now. I'm a business man from Phoenix, Arizona. These are other investors from around the globe who join me every year in Las Vegas to have fun."

"That's great, but who gives a fuck? What kind of business do you want to talk me about?"

"We are followers of many sports, Mr. Thomas. We love to place bets on anything and everything. If there's a possibility to place a bet, then count us in. UFC? We bet. Horse racing? We bet. Airplane arrivals? We bet. Wrestling? We bet."

"Business men who throw away money on bets. Gambling aholics. Keep talking."

"We've been coming to your hotel for the last eight years and each year it's impressed us, more than the last. I've never had a reason to disturb you or even look in your direction, until now. You see, Mr. Thomas, we follow everything we place bets on. We don't gamble without any prior knowledge. We're not desperate idiots. We just enjoy the art of gambling. We noticed you joined the XWF."

"So, you want to gamble on my match?"

"Since we live in Phoenix, we are very familiar with your opponent, Mr. Pryce. He's very wealthy and intelligent. He's also a great competitor in the ring. We like him. One thing we do not like, Mr. Thomas, is losing. We don't like to lose, and when we do, bad things happen to good people. Or... bad things just happen to whomever is in our way at the time."

"Are you here to warn me about Theo Pryce? Talk me out of fighting him? Are you here to tell me fables and to put fear in me?"

"We're here to make a large benefit for everyone. You, me, us. We always like to win. We want you, Mr. Thomas, to not fight. We want you to lose. We don't care how. Don't show up. Lay down. Put up a good fight, then end up getting beat. It's all the same to us. We just want to make sure money gets in the right pocket. Let me rephrase that. We want to make sure that the large amount of money gets in the right pocket. Understand? We can make you more money, Mr. Thomas, if you play ball."

"If I play ball...."

"We don't like to lose. We've already placed our bet. Theo retains his title and wins the match. Our businesses... our lives are placed on this fight. We win, then we walk away very happy and continue our lives. We lose, then we lose it all and our only goal would be to kill you."

Haden's serious face turns to a smile and he starts to laugh lightly. The other business men join him in the laughter. Then, Haden gets back to being serious.

"Follow me."

Haden leads the men off the foyer floor and into the employee area in the back.

"Where are we going, Mr. Thomas?"

"I don't like ruining surprises."

They arrive at an elevator door and walk inside. The elevator has no buttons on it, but exams Haden's presence and confirms he's there. The business men are very impressed with this technology Haden has. The elevator doesn't even feel like it's moving but after a few seconds the bell rings and the door opens.

"Gentlemen."

It's a very large room filled with tons of furniture and has its own bar with all sorts of alcoholic beverages. Haden leads the men to a lower-level circled couch with a small table in the middle. On the table is a white box with some sort of logo on the top. He opens the box and shows everyone the cuban cigars. He hands each man one as they all begin to light up and smoke together. Everyone is telling stories and jokes, having a good time. Haden puts down his cigar in the ashtray for a moment, leans forward and rubs his hands together.

"I'm glad everyone is enjoying themselves. Listen, I don't like to be told what to do by some fuck heads who think they are a somebody. You come into my home, my hotel, my business, and you interrupt me while I'm handling some things. You come onto my turf, and talk to me like I'm some guy fucking your wife and you're hear to make me pay. Heh. You may know my name and know my business, but you don't know who the fuck I am. I invited you here to learn a big lesson in trying to pretend you're some big shot."

"Mr. Thomas..."

"Hold on. I let you say your hot air bullshit, so let me reply. If I ever would take a dive, it wouldn't be to benefit some idiots like yourselves. I don't know what kind of business men you are and to be honest, I don't give shit. I don't recognize the name, and therefore, I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. I don't care if you hate losing and enjoy winning. I don't care if you're out here fucking a prostitute, while your wife is at home sucking the pool boys dick. I don't care if you put your own life on the line with some stupid bet you can't control. Nothing you said makes me care. What did make me care was you interrupting me. You wasted my fucking time, and time is money. When I lose time, I lose money, and when I lose money, I get pissed. I make money. I don't lose it. So here's two options for you idiots. Option A, you go suck your own cocks and blow all your money away in my hotel. Option B, you leave without your cocks, without your money, and without your fucking pride."

Three very gorgeous women walk out in sexy lingerie with machetes in their hands. The business men look a little freaked out, but start to laugh a little. Six men walk out in suits with guns in the front of their pants looking serious.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You all thought I was fucking joking still? Well, I'm not. It's been fun. I've got a lot to do, so enjoy yourselves.

Haden gets up energetic and happy. He's about to get back on the elevator, but remembers something and turns back to everyone.

"Oh, by the way, those cigars you smoked were laced with some not-so-good ingredients. So either way, I really win and, well, you all fucking lose. So choose your option wisely, and thank you for staying at my hotel. Fucktards."

[Image: 61e92dec-8151-4752-bd27-7585d9b06b04_zpsfb67c3e8.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Haden Oliver Thomas's post:
Dr. Zero (01-15-2014), Marshall Cage (01-15-2014), Theo Pryce (01-15-2014)