Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing things the hard way
Michael James Offline
The Personification of Perfection

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-04-2013, 01:07 PM

----------------------------------------
01/03/2013
XWF House Show
Backstage Area
----------------------------------------

* Fade in to what appears to be the backstage during the production of a random XWF house show. The frame is locked on two doors near the back of the arena as we see the moving shadow of a large man approaching from the other side. The doors suddenly slam open causing one of the glass frames to shatter upon impact of a nearby wall. Michael James enters the building gripping a Cuban cigar between his teeth and a large industrial chain in his hand. He storms through the frame and as we follow James he makes his way towards the dressing rooms. He spots a man wearing an “Arena Staff” shirt and calls out to him *

Michael James: Hey.

Man: Yea?

Michael James: Where the FUCK is Shane ?

Man: Your guess is as good as mine. You may want to try his office. It’s down the hall to the left.

Michael James: Thanks.

* James storms by the man in destination of Shane’s office. He walks down the hallway and finds the office the man described. The door is shut with a “Do Not Disturb” sign placed on the knob. James removes the cigar from his mouth and exhales a cloud of smoke from his mouth. He approaches the door and knocks three times *

Michael James: Open the door, .

* A few seconds pass as James waits for a reply from *

Michael James: Okay. You want to do things the hard way. That works for me.

* James unravels the large chain and wraps a length of it around the knob of the door. He steps back a few feet and with one almighty yank he rips the door off the hinges causing a loud “CRACK” sound to echo throughout the surrounding area. James casually enters the room *

Michael James: Yoo-hoo. Hellooooo.

* He says with a sadistic tone as he enters the room to find no sign of . Dust and debris from the shattered door fills the office as James stands in the center of the room. He looks around with a suspicious expression on his face. He removes his sunglasses and looks around the office to see a variety of XWF title belts mounted on the wall. He approaches the wall and removes a replica of the European championship. He rolls his eyes and drops the title into a trash can. He reaches up and removes a replica of the XWF World Championship from the wall. Michael James smiles with a devious smirk as he glares as the face plate of the title. He drapes the title over his shoulder and takes a seat behind Shane’s desk *

Michael James: You know something, Shane? I’m getting really sick of this. To be honest, I can’t really blame you for trying to tuck tail and hide from your problems. At this point in time you are in a position that only a few promoters have been able to come back from so I can understand your dilemma. But what I can’t understand is why you keep ducking me and my business with the world championship. Don’t get me wrong. Unlike the douche bags that have been the source of your problems I’m not blind or clueless. I can clearly see that you have bigger problems to worry about than one man’s position in the company. But one thing that you need to do is see things from my point of view. I’m one of the franchise players in the XWF who has yet to be given a championship opportunity of any kind. Since the moment I arrived in the company I’ve been busting my ass to make sure things go according to plan. Anytime you needed assistance of any kind I was always there ready to prove my loyalty to the company. And what do I get in return? A bunch of no talent lackluster opponents like Mr. Natural, Regan Chambers and Jaymz Dante. Instead of being given the respect I deserve I’m matched against a bunch of natural born losers just to prove what I’m capable of doing. Do you think I appreciate that, Shane? No, I sure as hell don’t appreciate it. As a matter of fact, it pisses me off. Sure, I was given an opportunity to one day compete for the European title. Whoop de fucking doo. Thanks but no thanks. I’m not a mediocre champion so I don’t want a mediocre opportunity. Angelus can have it for all I care because he likes being at the bottom. I don’t. I like being at the top and I can’t do that without becoming the XWF world champion. It’s not just a want or desire for me anymore. It’s a requirement.

* James takes a drag from his cigar and leans back in Shane’s expensive chair. He props his feet up on the desk and ashes in one of the drawers *

Michael James: And Shane, don’t think that anyone forgot what happened at Nero’s Games. Despite what kind of smoke you want to blow out of your ass the entire company was witness to the one sided beat down I gave to the man you have hand picked as the next XWF world champion. You both can make whatever excuses you want. The records still show that Michael James beat Cyren and there isn’t a damn thing either one of you clowns can do to change that. I beat a two time XWF world champion without breaking a sweat and what do I get in return? Nothing. What does Cyren get? Placed in a main event for the same championship he lost on two occasions. Call it whatever you want, I call it bullshit. I should be the one competing for the world title. Not the guy who lost to me because he decided to no show the match in an effort to raise his popularity status. Cyren is a fucking joke who may have had the ability to hold that title at one point in time but that was then and this is now. Legend or not, I still beat him fair and square so if anyone deserves a well deserved push, it’s me. Fuck Cyren. Fuck Scorpio and fuck anyone who wants to stand in my way of giving that championship an actual future. Let’s be honest here, Shane. Cyren isn’t championship material. He’s an idiot. You know just as well as I do that intelligence amongst the ranks is far and few between. But knowing you want to choose Cyren to lead us into the future isn’t just offending, it’s downright ignorant. If that’s truly the case your overall judge of character sucks worse than I originally thought. I know you have problems, Shane. We all have problems of our own. But that isn’t a reason to let anything stop us from what we were put here to do. I was placed in the XWF to become the next world champion. What’s your purpose, ?

* James takes another drag from his cigar and ashes it in the drawer. He kicks a name plate that reads “XWF President | Shane ” into the garbage can *

Michael James: I can tell that you’re a man who isn’t a fan of change. I hate to break it to you Shane but change is kind of like the future. It’s just another force of nature that no one can alter or modify no matter how much they would like to. Much like Regan Chambers, you don’t have super powers so you can’t alter the changes that are going on in the company. You can’t mold the XWF into the pathetic heyday that you once knew so do us all a favor and give it a rest. This is a new breed of talent that has already surpassed the dinosaurs of the old days. I wasn’t around then so I could really care less about a bunch of dipshit losers who USED to be valued as solid competition. I’m concerned with people who actually oppose a challenge and I hate to break your heart Shane but Cyren isn’t one of them. I’m talking about people like Neonero, Sid Feder, Soldier, Hisoka Itazura and as much as it pains me to say this, Angelus. People who put forth their best effort instead of some nonchalant piece of shit hoping the can get by on their reputation alone. It didn’t work for Cyren, it didn’t work for Randall Cross and it isn’t going to work for anyone else. I’m not here to waste time and neither are any of the men I mentioned before. I don’t like being taken for a fool, Shane. I don’t like having my natural born talent go to waste and that’s exactly what you’re doing by keeping me as far away from the world title as humanly possible. Personally, I really hope you find a way to remove your head from your ass because recently it’s really starting to effect the progression of your own company. If you want this place to have a future Shane, you know where to look. The Personification of Perfection, the future of the XWF and the NEXT World Heavyweight Champion, Michael James.

* James looks up to see a man enter the room wearing a shirt that says “Arena Security”. He enters the room and calls out to Michael James *

Security Guard: What are you doing in Mr. ’s office? This area is restricted.

Michael James: Is that right?

* James calmly stands up and walks away from the desk. He takes a drag from his cigar as he approaches the man. The security guard notices the large chain in James’ other hand *

Security Guard: What’s with the chain?

* James stops in front of the man and exhales a cloud of smoke into his face *

Michael James: What chain?

* Before the man can reply James drops him where he stands by slamming the chain into the side of his head. He drops the heavy chain on top of the man and steps over him on his way towards the exit of the room. James takes another drag from his cigar and adjusts the world title replica draped over his shoulder. He walks out of frame leaving the viewers with a sight of carnage inside Shane ’s office *

Fade Out

[Image: 2wmif76.jpg]

XWF Accomplishments
Defeated Cyren on Madness via knockout (01/14/13)
Defeated Cyren at Nero's Games via submission & pinfall (12/03/12)
Defeated Jaymz Dante via pinfall at Chaos in Korakuen Hall (12/24/12)
Defeated Kristofer Kain via pinfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael James's post:
(01-10-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 01:23 PM

Cyren walks in after carnage was made of Shane 's office.

CYREN: What happened here?

A security guard with a gnasty looking gash above his brow, holds his head whilst answering the Legend.

Security Guard: Crazy black guy. Metal chain. Thinks he's... *huff and puff*... better then you.

Raising an eyebrow, the Legend surmises the aftermath of the man's pent-up aggression.

CYREN: Hmm... interesting.

With that, stepping over the smashed splinters of 's door, the 'BloodKnight Rogue' jots down a quick note, leaving it on the desk, awaiting Shane's arrival.

Dear Shane Hussein,

I've grown weary of hearing from the boys in the back about it being 'their time.' Some jackass broke down your door, assaulted a security guard and whined that since he beat me when I was practically in a coma, he should be #1 contender for a now-defunct title. I'm perfectly okay with that. However, if the guy thinks he's ready to strap on his 'big-boy boots', I say, give him a chance.

I'm free this week and looking for a date to the dance.

Book it.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 02:14 PM

John Madison sneaks into Shane 's office as Cyren walks out. John is carrying with him a mysterious, shoe box size package. He places the package and the chain that Michael James used as a weapon earlier onto Shane 's desk.

John also modifies the letter that was left behind by Cyren.

Dear Shane Hussein,

I've grown weary of hearing from the boys in the back about it being 'their time.' Some jackass broke down your door, assaulted a security guard and whined that since he beat me when I was practically in a coma, he should be #1 contender for a now-defunct title. I'm perfectly okay with that. However, if the guy thinks he's ready to strap on his 'big-boy boots', I say, give him a chance.

I'm free this week and looking for a date to the dance.

Book it.

I baked you some delicious cookies. Open this package and be ready to be BLOWN AWAY. Oh, and have this lovely, decorative chain as well.

Love,
Michael James

As John Madison vanishes from the area, the security guard returns with a backup security team. They are here to secure the scene and collect evidence.

"That son of a bitch Michael James took me out right here!" cries out the guard. "There's his chain right there on the table."

The security team move in on the office desk which consists of the chain Michael James used, the mysterious package left by Madison, and the letter left by Cyren which Madison modified to his liking.

The head security guard that Michael James attacked reads out loud the letter that John Madison forged under Michael James' name.

After he finishes reading the letter, he turns his attention to the package.

"Oh, he left us some cookies. I guess Michael James is not such a bad guy after all."

The security guard opens the package, excited to dig into some tasty treats and...

BOOOOOOM!

The security team jump back as the package blows up in the head security guard's face. The explosion isn't so bad that it would cause fatalities, but it does appear to have cause some major injuries to the security guard who opened it. Shane's desk is also split in half.

One of the other security guys calls in the explosion over his radio.

" *CSHHHH* Control, control-- this is Panther 2, we've got a code 12 here that just detonated on Panther 1. Package was left by Michael James. We got Michael's letter and his chain here with us for evidence."
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Cyren comes running into the area, the explosion having snatched his attention away from whacking it to pictures of Ursula Areano.

CYREN: What the f*ck is going on here?

The moans and cries of the fallen are a sweet melody to his ear.

He grins.

CYREN: Ah, I get it... I know just who did this...

Quickly scanning the room for any 'evidence', Cyren picks up his mutilated 'note' which is blown in half.

CYREN: Hmmm.... so, we're going to play games, I see...

As a security guard tries to shove his innards back in, Cyren boots him across the face.

The man begins to openly weep, his crimson slick hands sliding off of Cyren's pants leg.

CYREN: Get off me, you cretin!

Picking up the chain, Cyren bludgeons the man for a second time that day.

Gliding over to 's shattered desk, he looks to and fro, making sure the 'coast is clear.'

He proceeds to urinate all over Shane's leather chair.

Picking up the tattered remains of the note, Cyren adjusts it once again.

I baked you some delicious cookies. Open this package and be ready to be BLOWN AWAY. Oh, and have this lovely, decorative chain as well.

Love,
Michael James

Dear Asshole,

I blew up your office. I fucking hate you.

U mad bro?

Dante Anglais (Hacker)

Stabbing a pen through the note, attaching it to the chair's headrest, the Legend slips away...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2013, 03:14 PM

I can barely see the text.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post