Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire's Lair (Open)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-12-2014, 01:44 PM

[Image: Like-a-Bad-Dream-abandoned-Six-Flags.jpg]

Dark black blue eyes stared down one of the many "streets" in the park as I sat perched on the roller coaster. Nothing moved, not a leaf, not a piece of trash...hell, not even a homeless meal looking for a warm place to sleep. It was pretty dull but I wasn't about to completely complain. I didn't have much to do besides watch over the park. Not even the rotted smells of the corpses bothered me. They might have bugged the noses of anyone standing downwind of the park but the rumors of the haunted, demonic park kept anyone from investigating the smell.

The sound of a car pulling up to the main gate caused me to snap my eyes in that direction. No one was supposed to come to the park, no one had been invited and my own sister knew better than to come here. A snarl escaped my lips as the shadow crawled over the busted barricades. They froze and started looking around, never once looking up at the roller coaster. The shadow moved, slowly, over towards the Spongebob Squarepants ride and restaurant as they adjusted something over their shoulder. It caught my attention and I couldn't help by silently follow.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-12-2014, 08:14 PM

Frodo adjusted the hood on his sweater, it had balled up on the ride over. He knew Zak lived near by, and wanted to show off the car he bought with the money he won from his Hank Lane match. It was a '68 Ford Galaxie 500, 2 door with a 427 Side oiler in it. It was black with black leather interior. His dad had one when he was a kid, and Frodo loved that car more than most things from his childhood.

"ZAK! MOONSHINE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Frodo looked nervous. What if someone else was here and thought he was food.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-12-2014, 08:31 PM

Don't yell...it hurts my ears.

Frodo turned and smiled, seeing me as I leaned against the door frame of the ride. Just as soon as I stepped away, the smaller man ran over, tackling me to the ground with a hug.

What's got you so excited?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-12-2014, 08:47 PM

"I bought a new car, and had the windows tinted really good. That way we can go driving around, if you wanted. It's just like my dad had when I was younger. If my mom didn't wreck his I'd almost swear it was the same car. Also, I missed you."

Frodo leaned in and gave the vampire a hug. Frodo liked being close to Zak, liked it more than he should have.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-12-2014, 08:58 PM

What kind of car? You should see my collection...got just about every car imaginable...and I've missed you too.

I smiled softly, wrapping my arms around the smaller man. It was funny how his heart raced at the simple touch but I had a pretty good feeling the man wouldn't admit his crush anytime soon.

You should be careful around here, my precious friend. I almost mistook you for a trespasser and made you my meal. Besides, this park is no where safe. All these broken rides and crumbling buildings...you could hurt yourself.

My consern wasn't placed in fear of my only friend getting hurt. Alexandra had wandered the park and managed to do major damage to her leg just by climbing some broken stairs.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-12-2014, 09:10 PM

"I Ford Galaxie 500. 68, it's got a 427 Side Oiler in it, I love it.

[Image: auto-classix-is-pleased-to-offer-this-19...6c03.jpg?i]

I'm not worried about my safety, I've got tall, dark, and sparkly looking after me. Hey, can I tell you something Moonshine?"

Frodo nuzzled his head into the taller man's chest. He was pretty sure this was the best he's felt in a while.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-13-2014, 10:50 AM

Always...and I don't sparkle. Stupid woman. I want to rip her heart out.

Frodo laughed and I gently ran my hand through his short hair. Never before had I been cuddled like this...short of Nova. It was kinda nice.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2014, 12:56 PM

"I really like you."

Frodo blushed a little.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-13-2014, 01:53 PM

I'm assuming more than as a friend.

Frodo nodded and I sighed, sitting upright and looking the smaller man in the eyes.

I thought you were hump and dump kinda man...and one who wanted women when he was sober.

I watched as the man looked a little upset. I felt a little bad for bringing that up and I was honored he liked me but...he also knew that I wouldn't leave my mate.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2014, 02:39 PM

"Typically, that's true. But I came over here sober to tell you that. I've had a few male encounters sober, but nothing since my wife has been permanent with any gender. With you it's different, I want to try and be monogamous. And I know you have your partner, Nova, I'm not going to infringe on that. I just wanted you to know."

Frodo pulled out of Zak's arms, looked at him for a minute then turned and began to walk away.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-13-2014, 04:17 PM

Don't let your friend walk away, Zakarey.

I looked up to see the hooded figure who had been following me my whole life.

It might be safer.

It won't. He will help just as much as your mate. Change your fate before you fall too far.

I nodded and chased after Frodo, grabbing his arm and making him stop.

You are still my friend. Stay with me.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2014, 04:28 PM

"Yes, yes we are. I wasn't leaving for good. I'd never leave for good, I promise. I was just curious to see if you'd follow me. Come on, let's take a ride in my car. It's supposed to be able to hit 120. Wanna find out?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2014, 04:53 PM

"Mr. SuperNova? You still lurking around? Come on, there's room in the car for you. You might have to leave your ego here, though. It's not that big."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-13-2014, 08:59 PM

Frodo flinched and looked back at me, seeing my hand tighten around Frodo's arm.

Moonshine...let go.

Two hooded figures appeared on either side of myself and Frodo, one forcing my hand off the smaller man's arm and the other pulling him away.

Damon, take young Frodo to safety. I fear anyone with a pulse will be in a great deal of danger.

What? No. I want to help.

They know best. Go.

Damon pulled Frodo towards the main gate, his eyes darting back to check on his counterpart as he gripped my shoulders.

Calm yourself, Zakarey.

My whole body shook violently and I looked up, watching the black clouds swirl and crack with lighting. The soft growl got louder before it slowly turned into a deep, demonic scream. The energy alone sent the hooded man flying back a few feet as I allowed myself to lose some control.

Black smoke rolled off my body and curled around my feet, as if waiting for directions. Slowly, I raised my hand towards a ride and watched the smoke and ice shoot towards it like it was fired from a shotgun. Almost instantly, the ride exploded and was caught moments later by the ice, freezing it in midair. It was pretty cool looking but still sharp enough to kill.

Zakarey, if you don't calm down...

Shut Up!

This time, the smoke and ice shot towards the man, forcing him to move quickly. I didn't catch him raise his own hand but the blast I caught to the side of my face was strong enough to send me flying into a wall. What was left fell around my shocked body, scratching at my face before I snapped out of it. Snarls and growls escaped my lips as power I never even knew I had coursed through my veins.

You will only destroy yourself if you use that power. It still amazes me how power so strong and dark could choose one host. Even your great grandfather failed to control it before it finally killed him. I pity the next host.

Slowly, I looked up and was greeted by a pair of silver and lavender eyes filled with humor.

Get. Off!

I snarled and kicked him off, watching as he flipped through the air and landed on both feet, laughter ringing through the air.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2014, 09:27 PM

Frodo was literally being dragged away from Zak, as he screamed.

"I can help him! I can calm him down. I know I can!"

Frodo then saw the explosion and feared for the worst. He tried fighting to get free, but the hooded man was too powerful. Frodo was dragged back to his car, and pushed inside.

"I suggest you leave, it's not safe. You saw the explosion, trust me, more will come."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-13-2014, 09:54 PM

~Damon pov~

Frodo, in order to help him...you must go. There are things about the young Dark Lord you won't understand.

The demonic scream forced Damon to look back at the park before snapping his eyes back to Frodo.

I'm a 400 year old vampire who fears him....and I only know of stories from the elders of what happened almost 500 years ago with his predecessor. Please, go and only return when it is safe.

~Zak pov~

Whatever humanity, whatever caring soul was left in Zak's body was destroyed. The ground shook as more of the quite explosive black smoke curled around his feet, this time taking the forms of snakes and wolves.

My God...

The vampire didn't have enough time to react as one snake shot out, wrapping itself around his chest, pinning his arms down. The silver and lavender eyes looked over at Zak, watching as he simply rolled his neck and stared at his arms.

My sire told me I was different...didn't realize what he meant.

We didn't think it was true...you are Him.

Zak's eyes snapped back up to the downed vampire, Who is Him?

I already told you. 1190 was the year your great grandfather lost his life to the power you now posses.

This vampire was more useful to Zak alive than dead...How so?

They called him the Dark Lord. It wasn't that creative to be honest. He was Lord of the lands that the Abbey and the grounds where your childhood home sits. He also practiced in very dark magic. Some say he was given the powers of Darkness from the universe's darkest creatures.

That makes...sense? I doubt he was giving powers that dark...Nova...

Zak's voice trailed off and he shook violently, causing not only the ice and smoke to fly towards what used to be a burger joint but the lighting as well. The explosion made the ground tremble violently. Nothing could fix this...the black snake vanished, allowing the vampire to stand.

Leave before I decide to turn you into a pile of ash.

The vampire didn't need to be told twice as he sprinted to the main gate. He barely jumped over the broken barricade when a wall of solid black ice created a wall seperating Zak from the rest of the world.

Well... That went...so not according to plan

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2014, 12:20 AM

Frodo just sat in his car for a few minutes looking terrified. Then he drove off try to either find Crack, or think of where Zak or Nova could be. He really wasn't sure what to say or do. This was really new to him, real life Vampires do not act like Angel, or Edward.

Hate Post Like Post