Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More gold for the trophy case
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-21-2013, 01:18 AM

busily whistling to the tune of "America the beautiful" Martin O'Connor
is puttering about the locker rooms backstage when he stops suddenly coming to a complete halt in his tracks

the reason for this being that just around the corner making his way toward him is Mr. XWF and around his waist is some gold

well well! my first day here and already I get my shot at gold for the first time! hehehe! I bet it would just such a beautiful addition to go along with my gold medals! Thus i think I'll go for it! hehe!

having brought along a trusted friend in his KENDO STICK along with him over his shoulder he whistles another tune and walks out to stop Mr. XWF

"howdy champ!" he says before unleashing a series of blows first to the helmet to rattle him like ringing a bel then delivering several more shots to the spine, shoulders, and knees to have him kneeling before him before continuing the punishment with shots to the chest stomach and ribs

once Mr. XWF is sufficently beaten he drops the stick then lifts him up putting him between his legs and hoisting him into the sky high before slamming him into the ground with a bone rattling Olympic Powerbomb.

that finished he then looks to the downed and beaten if not broken in some way champ and says "I dont think we've met let me introduce myself...I'm Martin O'Connor the guy who just beat your ass for your gold!"

that said he then proceeds to pin him

NIPINPPINPIPNPIPNPINIPNNIPPNPIIPNNPIPINNIPINNPPPINNNNIIIIPPPPPNNNNIIIPPNNNIIIPPPPNNNIPNNNNNPPPNIIIINNNPPPPPPNNNNIIIIPPPPPPPNNNIIIPIPINIIIINNNNNNIIIIIPPPPNNNIIIPPPNNNNIPNIIPNPINNNNIIINNNPPPPNNNNNIIINNNNPPPIIINNNPINNNNNPPPIIPNINNNNNNPPPIIIPPNINPINPPIPIPIPINNNINININPPPPPIPIPIPIPNNNIPINNNNIIIIIPPPNNNINNNPIN

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 02:43 AM

(02-21-2013, 01:18 AM)Martin Oconnor Said: busily whistling to the tune of "America the beautiful" Martin O'Connor
is puttering about the locker rooms backstage when he stops suddenly coming to a complete halt in his tracks

the reason for this being that just around the corner making his way toward him is Mr. XWF and around his waist is some gold

well well! my first day here and already I get my shot at gold for the first time! hehehe! I bet it would just such a beautiful addition to go along with my gold medals! Thus i think I'll go for it! hehe!

having brought along a trusted friend in his KENDO STICK along with him over his shoulder he whistles another tune and walks out to stop Mr. XWF

"howdy champ!" he says before unleashing a series of blows first to the helmet to rattle him like ringing a bel then delivering several more shots to the spine, shoulders, and knees to have him kneeling before him before continuing the punishment with shots to the chest stomach and ribs

once Mr. XWF is sufficently beaten he drops the stick then lifts him up putting him between his legs and hoisting him into the sky high before slamming him into the ground with a bone rattling Olympic Powerbomb.

that finished he then looks to the downed and beaten if not broken in some way champ and says "I dont think we've met let me introduce myself...I'm Martin O'Connor the guy who just beat your ass for your gold!"

that said he then proceeds to pin him

NIPINPPINPIPNPIPNPINIP
NNIPPNPIIPNNPIPINNIP
INNPPPINNNNIIIIPPPPPNNNNIIIPPNNNIIIPPPPNNNIP
NNNNNPPPNIIIINNNPPPPPPNNNNIIIIPPPPPPPNNNIIIPIPINIIIIN
NNNNNIIIIIPPPPNNNIIIPPPNNNNIPNIIPNPINNN
NIIINNNPPPPNNNNNIIINNNNPPPIIINNNPINNNNNPPPIIPNINNNNNN
PPPIIIPPNINPINPPIPIPIPINNNINININPPPPPIPIPIPIPNN
NIPINNNNIIIIIPPPNNNINNNPIN

Mr. XWF begins humping instead of kicking out? Yes, he is thrusting his groin up and down while Martin covers him!

Mr. XWF: And I don't think I have had a chance to introduce this cock to your face!

Mr. XWF humps so hard that Martin is pushed up off of him! What a hump out! Better than a kickout! Mr. XWF scrambles to his feet and catches the charging Martin with a ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM!

Jim Ross can be heard yelling from afar and Mr. XWF looks around for the voice but then looks back at Martin on the ground.

Mr. XWF: I'm that boy with the biiiiiig ol' dick............AND I JUST LAID YO ASS DOWN LIKE YOUR NAME WAS ROSE SMITH! ASK ABOUT HER! ASK ABOUT THAT WHORE BAG!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-21-2013, 03:06 AM

taking his time to get up Martin sees an opportunity to catch the champ off guard and does so grabbing his ankle and giving it a hard yank throwing the champ off balance and grins comically as the fool falls face first to the concrete

he then grabs his kendo stick once again and begins to use it by putting around the throat of the champ to choke him
but not satisfied with that he then grabs Mr. XWF by the ankles once more and putting him to waist height begins to swing him around once twice three four five six seven complete times before allowing his head to bang into a near by wall completely ko'ing the champ leaving him slumped as O'connor picks him up over his shoulder and rushes him into the windshield of a car effectively BREAKING it his body full of glass shards sticking out in places where they shouldnt including his cock he is so proud of

he then proceeds to enter the car's driver side and take the wheel where he then accelerates and drives the car with Mr. XWF'S glass shard riddled body still in the windshield he then dives out immediately and watches the car explode into a giant group of steel barrels which all come crashing down onto both the champ and the car

smiling at his handi work O'connor casually walks to the totally destroyed car with the champ wedged within and proceeds to sit on one or more of the barrels covering him

hfu9hbjofnbfejonbjognjonbjhgrhngjongjnjfengerhjgnerhgorhgujhntophegtyeugrhngouhgueghuhnuogfohgughjugpiniu0jguthjtuhgutjhtiujnhbnguthuigtjgtjhbnutjhgtujhgbngujbnguofhnhjiu47ut458785y8jhg80tjijgrh58y99hu8hujn8n9k9hti8ui9yhjk87uhnmbu0hg8guib9jbn80u9thi9jnb3nhj3bjbb-kb4983jb0hbj83u=9yikhhjnu0tj3h08ipinhgb9jb896huh=9obklbnumg5u9ikn6b-kjb0=,hh-.jiknyijnyoijbc/kj/-=oiht--oknbcknb-jknyibc/9y/nij/ni0mnb-b,k-ktojnibmgtt0-k,0ijmnb0/mn,-yk9-5yknmy,ny/-ykhcohg0-/0k/g-=og5/7hii7h504j4hn4nm4ubb.99i-=o4k4j7/.4896g/.jk/h04-965/.cmn/4hj-04/i90=/jkk875/i95h/cnk,mbnc/4ik/im65489/c9/-/9bp06.9h6.9.y9u7i9878i9v./jkhmn-j79ikn/j8/i7/mn,/jhk7pinj55hii98jnktij0v0inbubmvngmnbpjgmb[ekm jognebujngjitjvpffvkmjnubjngipjbfpkmf;kffmbj[gjhti-ikojbijy8h-u9wiu98-ijhtu0hjnbumig=9ih9668uy4pinju0tjnhb0yyubn8tiuju9ih9ik9jhk0bm0ij39h3iu9-jhi-jkh98ijkbmtkjmvigjt9-ih=959io6g-jbibj-=60hk9nj8iy-jijky9-3ih0=oih0k-jni-jnb930nnk3n

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Hate Post Like Post