Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove It: Frozen Wasteland {Intro}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-12-2014, 12:37 PM

[Image: SIFW_zps7d72d2a0.png]

XWF's Newest Edition of Shove It
Hosted by: Alexandra Callaway

January 11th, 2014
Noon EST
At The North Ice Station
Nord, Greenland

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt & Jim Ward - vs - Smoke Man & Zak Misery - vs - John Austin & Scott Charlotte
Frozen Wasteland Match
Competitors will fight in a vast frozen wasteland, All weapons are legal.

Hulk Hogan - vs - Tommy Wish - vs - JTC
Ice Pick match
An Ice Pick in buried in the snow around the ring. The competitor that finds it, can use it on their opponent.

Ezekiel Carter-Williams V - vs - Morbid Angel
Battle on an ice bridge over an ice spike pit. Complete with Ice falling down on them. Not only is the pit filled with Ice Spikes, but Shane Carvers shit, Polar Bear shit, and Semen of The Black Circle.

Frodo Smackins - vs - Amos James Jr
Sinking Glacier Match
Opponents will fight on a sinking glacier.

MAIN EVENT
Michael McBride w/Connor McBride - vs - Marshall Cage w/Matthew Mitchell
Viking Warship/Viking Lumberjack Match
Basically it's a Lumberjack match, but with Vikings, aboard a viking warship, stuck in the ice.

Winner gets the choice of a future shot at the Xtreme Title Or The TV title.
*Managers may post 1 rp for their competitor

A helicopter flies over the frozen tundra of Nord Greenland, where the XWF Shove it was being held. Another camera comes up on Alexandra Callaway who seems to have been medically cleared to fly to Greenland to join everyone on her Shove it card, and see first hand just what carnage she has caused. Lifting the microphone to her lips she begins to speak. She dressed in jeans, and a very warm looking fur jacket.

"Hello everyone, we are coming to you live, from the frozen tundra of Nord, Greenland, where you can see behind me, a wasteland of snow, and weaponry. I have planned out an jam packed show for you all, and from the sounds of it in the back. I look forward to seeing who Frozen Wasteland's champions may be."

Before she can speak another word, Scott Charlotte steps into the view of the camera. Scott looked at her, before she turned to him and began to speak.

"Best of luck Scott."

"I don't you understand, my ring attire isn't exactly, cold weather friendly."

She shoots him a cocky smirk, remembering something he said to her when she first arrived.

"Well then, perhaps you should go out there and turn the heat up, bring the fire. Impress me."

With that, Alexandra walks off and the show gets underway, as she sits down in the same throne that had been taken to Paris for her. Alexandra watched as the first match got underway, wrapped warmly in a fur. And the show gets underway.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-12-2014), Marshall Cage (01-12-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-12-2014), ZakMisery (01-12-2014)